Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A - Week 15 - Milan - Crotone
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches
Pages: 1, 2, 3
han2503
The mid-day kick off... Absolutely hate this fixture time

Anyway, should be a win here, no excuses. Let's get them in the bag, hopefully without any unnecessary injuries or yellows
X-Offender
Donnarumma; Abate, Paletta, Romagnoli, De Sciglio; Pasalic, Locatelli, Kucka; Suso, Lapadula, Niang
Jack Sparrow
I would usually love this fixture time because it happens to be at 17.00-ish for me. Have a touch set of games coming up. Also very interested to see Sosa play. He'll be playing in what is hopefully a position he prefers. I'd like to see him perform.

I'm just sort of preparing for the eventuality that we might not get any reinforcements at all in January save letting lose a few extras.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 1 2016, 10:42 PM) *
The mid-day kick off... Absolutely hate this fixture time

Anyway, should be a win here, no excuses. Let's get them in the bag, hopefully without any unnecessary injuries or yellows

Again man??? tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

When was the last time you opened up a match post without instantly saying you "hate" something, calling something "shite" or any other negative way? cool.gif tongue.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Dec 2 2016, 11:39 AM) *
Again man??? tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

When was the last time you opened up a match post without instantly saying you "hate" something, calling something "shite" or any other negative way? cool.gif tongue.gif

Hey, it's working for us is it not? tongue.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 1 2016, 09:46 PM) *
Donnarumma; Abate, Paletta, Romagnoli, De Sciglio; Pasalic, Locatelli, Kucka; Suso, Lapadula, Niang

Why risk Kucka though? We have Roma next, so anyone who is a yellow away from suspension shouldn't start
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 3 2016, 04:38 PM) *
Why risk Kucka though? We have Roma next, so anyone who is a yellow away from suspension shouldn't start

Indeed. They have Sosa instead of Kucka now.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 3 2016, 05:09 PM) *
Indeed. They have Sosa instead of Kucka now.

Good line-up from Montella imo. Let's hope all the changes don't unsettle the side
han2503
Why are they rushing like deranged idiots?? They've made so many unforced errors due to all the frantic passes
X-Offender
Man, that midfield... It's so, so bad.
X-Offender
Unbelievable...
d'Arc.LP
That was De Sciglios fault.
han2503
Unbelievable!!!

Wtf are they doing??!
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 4 2016, 01:06 PM) *
Unbelievable!!!

Wtf are they doing??!

It's no surprise when you think about it. I mean, is our midfield so much better than Crotone's?
d'Arc.LP
I cant believe how awful Sosa is.
X-Offender
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Dec 4 2016, 01:11 PM) *
I cant believe how awful Sosa is.

Indeed.
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 4 2016, 03:14 PM) *
Indeed.

Niangs first touch is not an inch better too.
X-Offender
Let's go FFS!!!
d'Arc.LP
Pasalic 1-1
William405
Pasaaaaliccc
han2503
Niang... What a clumsy f@cker!!

How could he miss?
han2503
PASALIC!!!

I think I'm a bit behind you guys with my stream
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 4 2016, 03:20 PM) *
PASALIC!!!

I think I'm a bit behind you guys with my stream

Yeah by a minute.

Imagine if someone trolled u here writting: Oh F- Donnarumma gets a red tongue.gif
han2503
We better kill this off in the second half

Niang has been god awful, at least Sosa can use the excuse that he hasn't played all season. Niang is just a clumsy idiot
han2503
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Dec 4 2016, 01:21 PM) *
Yeah by a minute.

Imagine if someone trolled u here writting: Oh F- Donnarumma gets a red tongue.gif

Don't be mean sad.gif
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 4 2016, 03:22 PM) *
Don't be mean sad.gif

What a goal from Suso from free kick biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Fillipo Simone
Very bad in general, especially Sosa and Niang. Lapadula has to do more as well, especially for a completely different type of striker then Bacca.
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 4 2016, 01:22 PM) *
We better kill this off in the second half

Niang has been god awful, at least Sosa can use the excuse that he hasn't played all season. Niang is just a clumsy idiot

Don't care for any excuses. Niang and Sosa have been abysmal, Pasalic and Locatelli following suit. 4 of our 6 players in midfield and attack are garbage. No wonder we're struggling against frigging Crotone!

Kucka and Bertolacci need to come on in the second half.
d'Arc.LP
I think that we need to see Bertolacci in for Sosa.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 4 2016, 03:26 PM) *
Don't care for any excuses. Niang and Sosa have been abysmal, Pasalic and Locatelli following suit. 4 of our 6 players in midfield and attack are garbage. No wonder we're struggling against frigging Crotone!

Locatelli and Pašalić? Hmh. A bit harsh.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Dec 4 2016, 01:36 PM) *

Harsh? Not in the slightest. Locatelli's only contribution so far has been losing balls, something he does on a regular basis in every game. Aside from that, it's just simple passes to the person closest to him. I mean, heck, even I can do that! And Pasalic is just an unknown entity within this line-up. I mean, does anyone even notice that he's there, goal aside?
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 4 2016, 01:26 PM) *

Kucka and Bertolacci need to come on in the second half.

Still wouldn't risk Kucka, he's too important for us to be out for the Roma game, and you know he'd get a yellow if he plays

Berto can definitely come in for either Pasalic or Sosa though

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Dec 4 2016, 01:36 PM) *

They've been terrible. Locatelli has lost the ball in dangerous areas and Pasalic has been absent for most of the half
han2503
How did we not score on that occasion?
han2503
Lapadula saved his own shot...
d'Arc.LP
Han you wont believe it, but we got a penallty, for us biggrin.gif
William405
I really hate Niang.
William405
And, he missed..what a surprise.
X-Offender
Of course Niang had to shoot...
han2503
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Dec 4 2016, 01:49 PM) *

Just saw, did we score it? biggrin.gif
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Dec 4 2016, 03:49 PM) *

And Niang misses it, I am not shitting u.
han2503
Niang!!! FFS!! Why did Lapadula give it to him FFS!! I really can't stand this guy. And he fights for it like he is the be all end all of this team. Take him off Montella!
d'Arc.LP
It looks like even my stream is 1 min late than X-Offs biggrin.gif Rubin, u can troll us here all u want.
X-Offender
Did anyone notice how Ladapulla took the ball to take the penalty, and Niang went all bossy trying to take the ball from his hands cos he's the penalty taker. I mean, can you get any more loathsome? I hate him.
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 4 2016, 03:52 PM) *
Did anyone notice how Ladapulla took the ball to take the penalty, and Niang went all bossy trying to take the ball from his hands cos he's the penalty taker. I mean, can you get any more loathsome? I hate him.

Yep. I am at this point that I am laughing from anger.
han2503
Niang needs to be the first to go if an offer comes in, what a tool.
d'Arc.LP
Did any of you notice the pigeons on the pitch ? Thats the only cute thing about this match till now.
han2503
Come on Montella, take Niang off!
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 4 2016, 03:56 PM) *
Come on Montella, take Niang off!

Who would come in for him ?
X-Offender
Montella is starting to irritate me now too. Make some changes you tool!
X-Offender
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Dec 4 2016, 01:57 PM) *
Who would come in for him ?

ANYONE!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.