Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A - Week 34 - Milan - Carpi
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches
han2503
Totally forgot that this was tonight.

Let's see if the honeymoon will already be over for Brocchi
Nova
I think we can only judge him starting next season. But I'm not that optimistic considering the squad we have...
Nova
Look at all the empty seats ...
han2503
QUOTE (Nova @ Apr 21 2016, 07:08 PM) *
I think we can only judge him starting next season. But I'm not that optimistic considering the squad we have...

You really think we should go into next season with a rookie coach one again? Because I think it will be a colossal mistake and complete waste of another season
Nova
QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 21 2016, 09:50 PM) *
You really think we should go into next season with a rookie coach one again? Because I think it will be a colossal mistake and complete waste of another season

No I don't, but why even firing Miha if you're gonna replace brocchi at the end of the season ?
han2503
QUOTE (Nova @ Apr 21 2016, 08:00 PM) *
No I don't, but why even firing Miha if you're gonna replace brocchi at the end of the season ?

Well what reputable coach would come on for the last 6 weeks of a season to be Silvio's whipping boy?

I sincerely hope that we look for an alternative once the season is over.
Fillipo Simone
Tensions rose high with Miha, and speculations of him taking over Lazio were not going away, so...

It's better this way. Brocchi was always in the game for taking over, so this is borrowed time to see if he's any good. So far, nothing special, but some good things that I've seen as well.

Anyone noticed Dejan Savičević for the second time in a row sitting close to Galliani? This surely isn't a coincidence. I wonder which position might be given to him, or is it a advisory thing?
Nova
QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 21 2016, 10:53 PM) *
Well what reputable coach would come on for the last 6 weeks of a season to be Silvio's whipping boy?

I sincerely hope that we look for an alternative once the season is over.

I believe we have more of a squad quality problem than a coach issue , but that's my opinion.
han2503
QUOTE (Nova @ Apr 21 2016, 09:01 PM) *
I believe we have more of a squad quality problem than a coach issue , but that's my opinion.

I think it's both, and both contribute to making the situation even worse for both as well.
Fillipo Simone
Taking off Bacca 20 minutes before game end - shows a certain lack of feel for the game.
han2503
Mauri has been impressive. Much better than Poli
han2503
Can't believe we can't even manage to muster a goal against such a sub-par team.
han2503
Donna saves our blushes. what an f up from Monto there rolleyes.gif So listless
han2503
I think this is a perfect show of why no rookie should be taking over this mess of a team.
Fillipo Simone
Montolivo was goddamn awful today.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 21 2016, 09:45 PM) *
Montolivo was goddamn awful today.

To be fair, who wasn't?
Fillipo Simone
Mauri, Abate, Antonelli. I think Poli did a solid job. The thing is, Montolivo is our central player, our brain. He made simply too many wrong passes and his overall distribution was subpar.
Jack Sparrow
I actually liked this shift to a short passing team. I think it suits us more. Abate was pretty good today. Disappointed with Bacca. Counted at least two times he was one on one with a defender and lost out because he tried something too fancy.

Not too bad a start from Brocchi, considering he is reinventing quite a few things and has had just a week. Will be interested to see how we play the next few games.
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Apr 22 2016, 08:28 AM) *
I actually liked this shift to a short passing team. I think it suits us more. Abate was pretty good today. Disappointed with Bacca. Counted at least two times he was one on one with a defender and lost out because he tried something too fancy.

Not too bad a start from Brocchi, considering he is reinventing quite a few things and has had just a week. Will be interested to see how we play the next few games.

Well at least Sassuolo are also seemingly experiencing a dip on form which will give us a bit of breathing room
kurtsimonw
At the very least, even if Brocchi is just riding a little honeymoon period, it should be enough to get us in to Europe. Probably only need 5/6 points now.
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Apr 22 2016, 06:11 PM) *
At the very least, even if Brocchi is just riding a little honeymoon period, it should be enough to get us in to Europe. Probably only need 5/6 points now.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, so at least the Coppa match wouldn't put too much pressure on them by it being a decider for our EL qualification
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.