Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A - Week 32 - Milan - Juventus
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches
han2503
Do I even want to put myself through this??
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 8 2016, 07:23 PM) *
Do I even want to put myself through this??

Maybe for shits and giggles.
Fillipo Simone
We'll see.
han2503
Meh, going out tonight, will keep track of the score and if a miracle happens and we somehow win, I'll watch a replay tomorrow.
milanbuf88
Nova, will you be streaming the game? I'm interested in torturing myself today.
Nova
QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Apr 9 2016, 08:55 PM) *

My streaming program stopped working. I fixed something else, check back in 10 minutes
Nova
QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Apr 9 2016, 08:55 PM) *

check your pm
Forza Milan!
Alex !!!
Nova
We're winning 😉
Forza Milan!
QUOTE (Nova @ Apr 9 2016, 09:12 PM) *
We're winning 😉

Not any more sad.gif
Nova
We were winning ...
Forza Milan!
They are better team, no doubt about it ...
Nova
Half time. We can win this , Juve doesn't seem that strong
Nova
Hoowwwwww didn't that went in ????
milanbuf88
What a dumb move by Balo. That probably goes in and counts if he doesn't slap it. And he gets a yellow in the process.
Forza Milan!
QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Apr 9 2016, 10:08 PM) *
What a dumb move by Balo. That probably goes in and counts if he doesn't slap it. And he gets a yellow in the process.

Yeah, Balo is Balo.

In any case, Juve is up now.
Nova
And how did that went in ...
han2503
I managed to watch it while out, we were unlucky and deserved better imo as there were longer periods of time where we were better then Juve

Well at least Sassuolo lost so we still keep our position in the European places... For now at least
milanbuf88
FT 2-1. Harsh result. I thought we played fairly well. Lucky bounce on Pogba's goal makes the difference.
Fillipo Simone
But it gives you some hope in regards to our Coppa final. We just gotta bite like we did in the first half.

Keeping Balo on the pitch is crucial. He's the man that opens up space and draws the defense onto him, leaving gaps open. Sadly, Kucka hasn't been in good shooting positions while Bacca had an off night. Same with Bonaventura, who disappointed alot.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 9 2016, 10:04 PM) *
But it gives you some hope in regards to our Coppa final. We just gotta bite like we did in the first half.

Keeping Balo on the pitch is crucial. He's the man that opens up space and draws the defense onto him, leaving gaps open. Sadly, Kucka hasn't been in good shooting positions while Bacca had an off night. Same with Bonaventura, who disappointed alot.

I thought Balo was great, but he's just someone that you can't rely on imo, that hand goal was stupid and it's just something typical of him to do.

I don't know if we'll be keeping him or not, but this is just the type of thing that I really wish he'd cut out. However I do like how he's notably upped his work rate. He obviously knows this is his final shot, I just hope that he doesn't start slipping again if we do offer him a more permanent solution next season.

I don't know if we can pull off a win in the Coppa, I think it's a stretch at this point, Juve have a much better team, not to mention that they don't have the CL to play for anymore either and the league is basically already won for them.

I think best shot at getting into the EL is to cling on to 6th, we just have to make sure that we do our best in these last few games seeing as Sassuolo are breathing down our necks with just 1 point separating us
Ry4n
QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 10 2016, 02:25 AM) *
I thought Balo was great, but he's just someone that you can't rely on imo, that hand goal was stupid and it's just something typical of him to do.

I don't know if we'll be keeping him or not, but this is just the type of thing that I really wish he'd cut out. However I do like how he's notably upped his work rate. He obviously knows this is his final shot, I just hope that he doesn't start slipping again if we do offer him a more permanent solution next season.

I don't know if we can pull off a win in the Coppa, I think it's a stretch at this point, Juve have a much better team, not to mention that they don't have the CL to play for anymore either and the league is basically already won for them.

I think best shot at getting into the EL is to cling on to 6th, we just have to make sure that we do our best in these last few games seeing as Sassuolo are breathing down our necks with just 1 point separating us

If we are lucky coppa goes to penalites and we get the luck the draw and win on penalties even then i dont think we will.
han2503
QUOTE (Ry4n @ Apr 10 2016, 05:23 AM) *
If we are lucky coppa goes to penalites and we get the luck the draw and win on penalties even then i dont think we will.

Juve have the bounce of the ball going their way atm, so no, I don't think taking it to penalties would help either.

I mean look at all the chances we had yesterday, most of them bouncing right off the line. And then Pogba scored that ridiculous goal bouncing right off of everyone and into the corner of the net.

Not to mention their first goal came off a situation where a throw in was given to them incorrectly, Honda had let it run out to get the throw in and it was incorrectly awarded to them, next thing they score, granted our defenders made a total meal of it and should have defended it better, but still, it goes to show that when things are going your way that momentum carries you even when you're not playing at your best
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.