Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How is everyone?
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Other
kurtsimonw
Been away from most of my regular websites and social media for a while, how is everyone doing?

Jack Sparrow
My heart told me you had posted today. My soul said I should respond. So here I'am. I'm doing well since we sat in a pub at Birmingham and had a pint. How are you?
William405
Same for me really! I'm doing fine. Moved to France for an internship, so it's a new thing for me. How about you guys? happy.gif
X-Offender
Hey there all!

Things have been really quiet for a while. Milan is crap, people haven't been much active, myself included. I guess we've all been fed up with such a shitty team at this point.
Jack Sparrow
Let's all spam the NBA thread then. biggrin.gif
kurtsimonw
Jack, dst and I have considered the idea of going to a Milan game together early next season before it gets too cold. Maybe a Thursday/Sunday double header if we can make it to the Europa!
Jack Sparrow
^^Yeah, who else is in?
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 17 2016, 03:35 AM) *
Been away from most of my regular websites and social media for a while, how is everyone doing?

Okay, mostly. How are you? I hope this isn't a short drop by, you're staying here, right?

Oh and the game... I'd be in but I'm filled with work, so I'll pass on it now. Next time sure.
kurtsimonw
Yeah I'll be staying.
Milan Are Brilliant
Definitely in for the Milan trip!

Been so busy with real life rubbish past 18 months, where are the good old days biggrin.gif
Jack Sparrow
Real life rubbish? Did you have a break-up me son? biggrin.gif
han2503
Man, I really wish I could join in but I'm too crunched for time atm, not to mention that I'm barely bothering to watch games on TV atm. Do I really want to waste money to watch the team now as things stand? I personally wouldn't really feel like it even if I did have the time.

The only plus side would be meeting you lovely lot biggrin.gif
Jack Sparrow
It's at some point next season around September or October we are planning. So han, you have plenty of time to free up your schedule.
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Apr 11 2016, 08:20 AM) *
It's at some point next season around September or October we are planning. So han, you have plenty of time to free up your schedule.

We'll see, when you have more concrete plans let us know. Would love it if I could manage to join in though
kurtsimonw
Hopefully you can make it out. Still 5/6 months away yet, so you'll get plenty of notice!
Jack Sparrow
When are the schedules out btw?
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Apr 13 2016, 11:08 AM) *
When are the schedules out btw?

I think they come out in the middle to late summer if I'm not mistaken, so still a while yet
X-Offender
If I have free time count me in. Depends on work obviously.
kurtsimonw
Ash, dst and I have flights booked for the derby (Nov 20), Jack will be joining us. We will be there for the weekend. If han, X-Off, anyone else wants to make the trip, let us know so we can meet up somewhere!
William405
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 7 2016, 03:08 PM) *
Ash, dst and I have flights booked for the derby (Nov 20), Jack will be joining us. We will be there for the weekend. If han, X-Off, anyone else wants to make the trip, let us know so we can meet up somewhere!

Nooooo. I really want to go! I'm moving to France for my PhD. But, I think the first 3 month I can't leave french territories. sad.gif

I will try and be there for the next derby though. Am sure will be one of the best experiences in my life.

Enjoy. king.gif
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 7 2016, 01:08 PM) *

Noooo!! I was just about to give a shout out for the Juve match as I found a great deal and will be going for that one in October!
kurtsimonw
I was aiming for the Juve game to be honest. But I've already got tickets for the NFL in London that weekend.

Flights were cheap as hell though, so it's something I'd happily do again next season.
mishie
thought I'd say Hi to. Been a while so how's life on here?
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (mishie @ Oct 10 2016, 05:43 PM) *
thought I'd say Hi to. Been a while so how's life on here?

Hi! Its nice to see familiar people on here smile.gif

Lets just say you didn't miss much laugh.gif I'v sporadically come on here, the Only Milan forum i use, and compared to the early days on this forum the last four/five years was filled with negative sentiment? Or lets say frustrated milanfans. Fast-forward to today and we are a happy bunch, counting the days till we see new owners walking in king.gif

How have you been? What have you been up to?
mishie
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Oct 10 2016, 10:52 PM) *
Hi! Its nice to see familiar people on here smile.gif

Lets just say you didn't miss much laugh.gif I'v sporadically come on here, the Only Milan forum i use, and compared to the early days on this forum the last four/five years was filled with negative sentiment? Or lets say frustrated milanfans. Fast-forward to today and we are a happy bunch, counting the days till we see new owners walking in king.gif

How have you been? What have you been up to?

I'm all good thank you for asking!
i've submerged myself in the world of football writing and enjoying that lots!
Off to the Milan-Juve game next week so life is pretty decent.
you well?
Danny
Looks like MF went very quiet this past year! I wasn't the only one taking time out.

Greetings to everyone.
han2503
HEY Danny!!

Welcome back! Hope you stay around for a while
X-Offender
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 7 2016, 01:08 PM) *

So, did you guys go?
Jack Sparrow
They did. I couldn't make it because I'm flaky. kurt still gets love letters from hot Italian models.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.