Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A - Week 27 - Milan - Torino
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches
Pages: 1, 2
han2503
Hugely important fixture and week in general for our season. If we win we could potentially be just 1 point behind Inter at the end of this round considering they face Juve
Nova
Interesting match ...
Nova
Raining in Milan. Match about to start
maldini03
I have a bad feeling about this match, recently I have been confident in the team but Toro need a win pretty badly as they have been slipping down the table. I think we end up tying. Zapata played well against Napoli but I think he is going to have a bad match.

Hopefully I am very wrong and we take this one easily we have to be clinical early.
han2503
Monto not playing...

Injured?
Nova
QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 27 2016, 10:46 PM) *
Monto not playing...

Injured?

Wasn't he suspended ?
Nova
El Sharaawy scored twice today fyi ...
han2503
QUOTE (maldini03 @ Feb 27 2016, 08:44 PM) *
I have a bad feeling about this match, recently I have been confident in the team but Toro need a win pretty badly as they have been slipping down the table. I think we end up tying. Zapata played well against Napoli but I think he is going to have a bad match.

Hopefully I am very wrong and we take this one easily we have to be clinical early.

Yeah, hopefully we get over this issue we have when opportunities present themselves to us. This weekend will be a big decider, drawing this will be another huge blow to our run in
milanbuf88
Nova, will you be streaming the match today?
Nova
First opportunity for Torino, big chance
han2503
QUOTE (Nova @ Feb 27 2016, 08:48 PM) *
El Sharaawy scored twice today fyi ...

Good for him, still dad that he couldn't really make it with us, but I think that relationship hit a wall of sorts.

Bad defensive blunder, barely recovered there
Nova
QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Feb 27 2016, 10:50 PM) *
Nova, will you be streaming the match today?

Depends if you need it. Didn't hear any requests 😉
milanbuf88
QUOTE (Nova @ Feb 27 2016, 04:51 PM) *
Depends if you need it. Didn't hear any requests 😉

I would love it if you would stream it! Sorry, I just got back home haha.
Nova
QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Feb 27 2016, 10:52 PM) *
I would love it if you would stream it! Sorry, I just got back home haha.

As requested smile.gif

http://Milanfan.better-than.tv:5005/stream.flv
milanbuf88
QUOTE (Nova @ Feb 27 2016, 04:57 PM) *

Thanks Nova!!
han2503
Sometimes I'm really baffled at wtf is going through Donna's head when he decides to come out like that
Nova
Niang ....
Nova
Nice play by Honda
Nova
It would be a surprise if Torino won't score tonight ...
han2503
Niang's sudden laziness is really starting to grate, does he think he is the star of this road show? Bacca is the actual star and he works twice as hard
milanbuf88
So close Honda!
han2503
Off the bar from Honda on the free-kick
Nova
Almost Honda with a free kick
han2503
So close
han2503
Monto's absence really hurting us.

Berto is having a stinker, not to mention that he has a dead right foot that he can't use for sh!t
Nova
QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 27 2016, 11:14 PM) *
Niang's sudden laziness is really starting to grate, does he think he is the star of this road show? Bacca is the actual star and he works twice as hard

You can grade a players arrogance by their hair , talent by their goals. Do the math ...
Nova
Biggest chance for Toro , could've easily been a goal
han2503
Zapata totally tuned around by Immobile. Lucy not to concede there
Nova
Milan is playing a dangerous game and I don't like it one bit !!!
milanbuf88
If Niang doesn't get better over the next 15 he needs to come off for Balo at half.
Nova
Bacca should have done more with that...
Nova
Oooooohhh nice play and good shot by Bona !
milanbuf88
Wow, so close by Bona!
han2503
Finally, a good play to open them up, close there from Bona
Nova
Offcourse Niang ...
milanbuf88
God Niang has been awful
han2503
ANTONELLII
Nova
Goalllll Antonelli !!!!
milanbuf88
Antonelli!!!!!
han2503
Thought it was Kucka at first there

Great time to scores

Now just kill it off in the second
Nova
Perfect timing
han2503
HT
han2503
QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Feb 27 2016, 09:28 PM) *
God Niang has been awful

Agreed, Miha should just bring on Balo, this is the perfect type of game for him.

Niang has been a total mess and has basically ruined every attacking move he came near
maldini03
I agree that Niang has been poor. And without Monto we have no real passers in the team. For mexample Bacca has blown hot and cold. When he is on, he is deadly and his touches and movement torture defenses but when he is off his first touch is garbage and he does this like what he did there essentially dribbling himself into a corner instead of just firing a shot.

Balo should definitely see some action in the second half. Either for Niang or Bacca, he can effectively substitute either one.
milanbuf88
QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 27 2016, 05:34 PM) *
Agreed, Miha should just bring on Balo, this is the perfect type of game for him.

Niang has been a total mess and has basically ruined every attacking move he came near

That was my thought too. We are missing some magic to break them down further which Balo could provide. Maybe Miha can give Niang 10 minutes to see if the game opens up a bit and he can exploit the space.
milanbuf88
Niang needs to do nothing but first touch drills the rest of the week...
Nova
QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Feb 27 2016, 11:55 PM) *
Niang needs to do nothing but first touch drills the rest of the week...

More like the rest of his career
Nova
Time to sub Niang , miha !
milanbuf88
Damn. Offside goal by Bacca
milanbuf88
Nova, for some reason the audio went out on the stream. The video is still fine though. Is that something on my end?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.