AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches
Pages: 1, 2
han2503
Who: A.C. Milan vs. F.C. Internazionale Milano

Where: Stadio San Siro

When:
31st January 2016 @ 8:45pm CET
X-Offender
Probable line-up: Donnarumma; Abate, Alex, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Honda, Kucka, Montolivo, Bonaventura; Niang, Bacca.
han2503
Either team could win this, probably someone will scrape it with a single goal with the rest of the game being a competition of who sucks the most
William405
Yep true. The Milan derby was one of the best derbies in the world. Too bad.

Fillipo Simone
But the pressure is on us. We are the ones who have to win to get as close as possible.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 31 2016, 07:28 PM) *
But the pressure is on us. We are the ones who have to win to get as close as possible.

I think Inter are under even more pressure than us. Let's not forget that just a few weeks ago they were leading the league and were only a win or two away from being winter champions at one point. To lose all that ground and barely still being able to hold on to third now has got to suck some serious balls for them
maldini03
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 31 2016, 12:30 PM) *
I think Inter are under even more pressure than us. Let's not forget that just a few weeks ago they were leading the league and were only a win or two away from being winter champions at one point. To lose all that ground and barely still being able to hold on to third now has got to suck some serious balls for them

I agree han, they were top right up until the last day of the first go around. We are playing for EL have been all season. Something we could probably still achieve if we get through Alessandria. The fans are angry with the coach and they have spent more money and have brought in more players. They were in the CL discussion a few weeks ago, now they are falling fast. Fiorentina is hot on their heels and Rome is resurgent with Spalletti.

I hope we can spoil the party devil.gif
Nova
Very surprised if we could win this
milanbuf88
QUOTE (Nova @ Jan 31 2016, 04:37 PM) *
Very surprised if we could win this

Nova, will you have a stream up today?
Nova
QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Jan 31 2016, 10:42 PM) *
Nova, will you have a stream up today?

If you want it yes.

http://Milanfan.better-than.tv:5005/stream.flv
milanbuf88
QUOTE (Nova @ Jan 31 2016, 04:43 PM) *

Awesome! Thanks Nova! I appreciate it.
Nova
QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Jan 31 2016, 10:45 PM) *
Awesome! Thanks Nova! I appreciate it.

No problem mate , is it working well ?
milanbuf88
QUOTE (Nova @ Jan 31 2016, 04:47 PM) *
No problem mate , is it working well ?

Yes, it's working well so far.

What's with the tree?
Nova
QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Jan 31 2016, 10:49 PM) *
Yes, it's working well so far.

What's with the tree?

Some commercial stunt perhaps ...
Nova
Nice play Niang , rediculous cross Bona
Nova
Blind ref !!!!
han2503
Kucka is so f@cking selfish, should have just passed to Bacca there
milanbuf88
Terrible non-call by the ref.
milanbuf88
Romagnoli has been great so far.
milanbuf88
Kucka needs to stop trying to shoot. Honda was wide open out to the right.
Nova
Field goal by Bona...
milanbuf88
Bona is not having a great game.
han2503
ALEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
TheOgre
ALEXXXXXXX
Nova
Goalllll Alex !!!!!
milanbuf88
Alex!!!!! He's been a Titan so far!
han2503
Let's see how long we'll manage to hold onto this
milanbuf88
If we get to half we'll be in good shape.
TheOgre
It's painful watching Honda attempt to dribble...
Nova
QUOTE (TheOgre @ Jan 31 2016, 11:28 PM) *
It's painful watching Honda attempt to dribble...

I had the impression he was doing quite good tonight
milanbuf88
QUOTE (Nova @ Jan 31 2016, 05:31 PM) *

He can put in a great cross when he has the space but his physical limitations are glaring at times.
TheOgre
QUOTE (Nova @ Jan 31 2016, 03:31 PM) *

I think he's had a good game. His dribbling is essentially him just tripping over himself and ball and hoping it spurts out somewhere playable.
han2503
QUOTE (Nova @ Jan 31 2016, 09:31 PM) *

It's been decent nothing more, the way he's shoved off the ball is akin to taking candy from a baby; easy.

He delivered a great cross for the goal though, I'll give him that, but it's as milanbuf said, it's only when he has time and space that he's able to do that, which is a rarity in most games that you're afforded that
TheOgre
Pretty good first half. Alex and Romagnoli have been tremendous.
Fillipo Simone
Thing is, you can see how mediocre all of them are. Even Bona. 3 out of 4 times their attempts end up with nothing or worse, Inters possession. Then again, like Honda, once every while they hit the ball perfectly and make a scorer point. That's much more then Kucka or Poli are capable of, but still not enough.

Anyhow, I think we're doing good so far. I've only few major concerns:

1) Mentality - we usually take of a notch or two after we score.
2) Midfield density - we have to hold our line with Kucka and Monto. If they manage to avoid miscalculations and poor passes, this system will work
3) Antonelli - for far, so good, but he looks a bit shaky to me
4) Donna - I'm really not convinced in his judgment, letting all these crosses just land in his territory; plus that one peculiar decision to outrun PeriĊĦić and bring his goal in jeopardy...I'm really hoping we can avoid as many of these situations as possible
5) Niang - is basically useless; poor passing, poor finishing, only few bursts of talent.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 31 2016, 09:44 PM) *
Thing is, you can see how mediocre all of them are. Even Bona. 3 out of 4 times their attempts end up with nothing or worse, Inters possession. Then again, like Honda, once every while they hit the ball perfectly and make a scorer point. That's much more then Kucka or Poli are capable of, but still not enough.

I disagree about Bona, there is a reason why he's the player with the most assists in the league and the most goal scoring opportunities created.

Sure he's not having one of his better games, but he's one of the few players where I think something could realistically happen while he's on the ball.

His plays have thinking behind them, unlike with Niang or Kucka for example who generally just manage to find their team mate through dumb luck as their selfish ways blind them of seeing what's right in front of them

Agree with the rest of your post
milanbuf88
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 31 2016, 05:51 PM) *
I disagree about Bona, there is a reason why he's the player with the most assists in the league and the most goal scoring opportunities created.

Sure he's not having one of his better games, but he's one of the few players where I think something could realistically happen while he's on the ball.

His plays have thinking behind them, unlike with Niang or Kucka for example who generally just manage to find their team mate through dumb luck as their selfish ways blind them of seeing what's right in front of them

Agree with the rest of your post

Bona's problem so far this game is that he's not the most physical player and he doesn't have a tougher teammate watching his back on the left side nor does he have a skilled player to play one-twos with.
han2503
Lol, how is that not an obstruction on Bacca?
milanbuf88
QUOTE (TheOgre @ Jan 31 2016, 05:43 PM) *
Pretty good first half. Alex and Romagnoli have been tremendous.

Agreed. We're going to need them to continue that way to get the win.
han2503
See, this is why I don't trust Donnarumma
Nova
Niang's last pass... Is is it that difficult to give a simple pass ?
han2503
His judgement is simply non-existent, and his footwork is even worse
Nova
Mancini sent off.
Wtf Donnaruma !!!!
han2503
And again, completely shaken now
han2503
Kucka and Niang...

Nova
Haaaa Kuco !!!!! Come on !!!!! Simple passing !!!!!!
milanbuf88
Kucka has been so frustrating today. I love his work rate and his defensive pressure but his decision making going forward has been atrocious.
Nova
What the hell ...
han2503
Lol, stupid from Alex, penalty to Inter
han2503
MISSES!!

Karma to Icardi!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.