Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Coppa Italia - Semi Final 1st Leg - Alessandria - Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches
han2503
All I have to say about this one is let's not embarrass ourselves boys
Fillipo Simone
I see we'll spare our stars for the Inter match and play with a B side, lead by Balo and Adriano. Not bad.

What's with Lopez though? Is he out injured or?
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 26 2016, 05:20 PM) *
I see we'll spare our stars for the Inter match and play with a B side, lead by Balo and Adriano. Not bad.

What's with Lopez though? Is he out injured or?

That's a huge mystery atm
Nova
A must win !
han2503
QUOTE (Nova @ Jan 26 2016, 08:38 PM) *
A must win !

Agreed, we need to close this one today so that we can focus on the league from now to the final
TheOgre
Anyone have a stream?
han2503
QUOTE (TheOgre @ Jan 26 2016, 08:54 PM) *
Anyone have a stream?

Will be watching on Rai personally, but check here http://cricfree.tv/football-live-stream
TheOgre
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 26 2016, 02:56 PM) *
Will be watching on Rai personally, but check here http://cricfree.tv/football-live-stream

Thanks!
Nova
Im home later so not able to stream the full match
Nova
Miserable shot by De Sciglio
Nova
A simple one two pass won't work
han2503
QUOTE (Nova @ Jan 26 2016, 09:20 PM) *
A simple one two pass won't work

Our second string, which is probably paid about 20 times over what their counter parts are, look like they belong in the same league as said counter parts. Just terrible.

DS and Honda on that right side are just hitting new lows of mediocrity
Nova
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 26 2016, 11:31 PM) *
Our second string, which is probably paid about 20 times over what their counter parts are, look like they belong in the same league as said counter parts. Just terrible.

DS and Honda on that right side are just hitting new lows of mediocrity

I hate the looks on the face of our players as if they are superstar Milan players.
Alessandria FFS !
Nova
A penalty to save us ... Ball to take it. Goal. Too good to celebrate
han2503
1-0 Balo from the spot
Fillipo Simone
Cr@ppy first half performance. What's Honda doing all game? Sinisa seems to be fixated on him.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 26 2016, 09:49 PM) *
Cr@ppy first half performance. What's Honda doing all game? Sinisa seems to be fixated on him.

True, only one decent pass throughout 45 minutes from a supposed creative player. Just not up to par we should just sell him while we still can. He's just not good enough and can barely cut it against teams of this calibre.
han2503
Oh look, Nocerino, forgot he was even a part of this team for a while there
Nova
Galliani before the match ; " Some might criticise me, but I think Milan’s squad is competitive. In January we won’t bring anyone in, as we are well covered."

We only need a whole different squad , but yeah , besides that we're well covered huh.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Nova @ Jan 26 2016, 10:04 PM) *
Galliani before the match ; " Some might criticise me, but I think Milan’s squad is competitive. In January we won’t bring anyone in, as we are well covered."

We only need a whole different squad , but yeah , besides that we're well covered huh.gif

Fillipo Simone
1-0 win, goal from a penalty. Yeah, were covered. Serie C could be ours.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 26 2016, 10:57 PM) *
1-0 win, goal from a penalty. Yeah, were covered. Serie C could be ours.

Going by what we saw yesterday, we'd even struggle there rolleyes.gif

I don't understand how anyone with eyes could say that we're fine as we are. This blatant disrespect towards the fans is why I can't stand Galliani and why he shouldn't be where he is
Forza Milan!
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 27 2016, 05:20 PM) *
Going by what we saw yesterday, we'd even struggle there rolleyes.gif

I don't understand how anyone with eyes could say that we're fine as we are. This blatant disrespect towards the fans is why I can't stand Galliani and why he shouldn't be where he is

By now, we should all know that what he says bears little-to-no relation to what is actually doing. I believe some talks are taking place. Problem is, any potential move is contingent on us being able to unload some of our "dead wood", which means nothing may actually happen. The other problem is that I am not particularly excited by any of the names we are linked with.
Nova
So if Juve wins the final against us , if we even play it , we still play in Europa league ?
Forza Milan!
QUOTE (Nova @ Jan 27 2016, 10:58 PM) *
So if Juve wins the final against us , if we even play it , we still play in Europa league ?

I believe the rules have changed and we need to win. Not sure even winning is enough.
Fillipo Simone
Why would the rules change?
William405
Yeah, I think it's still the same.
han2503
QUOTE (Nova @ Jan 27 2016, 09:58 PM) *

Yes.

As far as I know, since Juve will already occupy a European place we'll get another
Nova
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 29 2016, 10:43 PM) *
Yes.

As far as I know, since Juve will already occupy a European place we'll get another

Surreal to think we couldn't even play the final years ago with superior squad, let alone win it. And now with imo the
worst Milan squad I have seen we get a chance to win it and even play European football
without winning the cup.

Nova
Also , I'm not saying El Sharaawy is top talent but I just saw him training with Roma and I couldn't help wondering why was/is he not considered part of Milan's future while our team is filled with c-squad material.

I remember the years before and after Milan won the scudetto in 1998 we also had a terrible squad resulted from bad management BUT we ALWAYS had top class players in key positions. Just the players around them sucked , but our core was good. Who are our core players nowadays ? We have no more Maldini's , Nesta's , Gatusso's , etc ... They way I see it Milan has to begin from scratch they way Berlusconi did in the 80's. Funny indeed it's he now who has to leave to rebuild Milan from scratch.
Fillipo Simone
The circle of life I guess.
Nova
Guess who just scored for Roma ...
han2503
QUOTE (Nova @ Jan 30 2016, 09:58 PM) *
Guess who just scored for Roma ...

I was personally always a defender of SES and I always believed that he had talent, but his situation at Milan became so problematic that we had to find other solutions, the fact that he couldn't stay fit for more than 2 games in a row was something that just wasn't working anymore. Something was obviously wrong in terms of how Milan treated his injuries.

Was he even injured once while at Monaco?
Fillipo Simone
Guys I think ForzaMilan! was right. It seems like the rules have changed and only the Coppa winner gets a EL spot automatically.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 2 2016, 12:28 PM) *
Guys I think ForzaMilan! was right. It seems like the rules have changed and only the Coppa winner gets a EL spot automatically.

Do you know where this is being said?

That doesn't really make any sense though if the winner is already occupying a European spot, that place has to go to someone
Fillipo Simone
My commentator said it. If the winner holds a CL spot, then the 6th team in Serie A ranking gets the spot.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 2 2016, 04:39 PM) *
My commentator said it. If the winner holds a CL spot, then the 6th team in Serie A ranking gets the spot.

Hmm, still a good shot there, I personally don't think we'll be lower than 6th this season (just a hunch)
Fillipo Simone
Yep. I even hope we can reach that 3rd spot. Because CL is what Milan needs. And seeing our opposition - mainly Roma, Inter and Fiorentina, I think we still have a fighting chance.
William405
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 2 2016, 07:41 PM) *
Yep. I even hope we can reach that 3rd spot. Because CL is what Milan needs. And seeing our opposition - mainly Roma, Inter and Fiorentina, I think we still have a fighting chance.

Yeah, although, I'm too afraid to say it. :/
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 2 2016, 05:18 PM) *
Hmm, still a good shot there, I personally don't think we'll be lower than 6th this season (just a hunch)

Good point. Even if we don't win the Copa, we still have good chances of finishing 6th or even higher. Of course we can very well both lose the Copa and finish 7th, which is probably what will happen given our shitty luck. dry.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 2 2016, 10:24 PM) *
Good point. Even if we don't win the Copa, we still have good chances of finishing 6th or even higher. Of course we can very well both lose the Copa and finish 7th, which is probably what will happen given our shitty luck. dry.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif True
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.