Where: Juventus Stadium

When:
21st November 2015 @ 8:45pm CET

Head-to-Head Record

Serie A Form Guide:

Milan: DWWWD
Juventus: DWLWW
X-Offender
Donnarumma; Abate, Mexes, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Kucka, Montolivo, Poli; Cerci, Bacca, Bonaventura

Going to get ***** with that midfield.
milanbuf88
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 19 2015, 03:20 PM) *
Donnarumma; Abate, Mexes, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Kucka, Montolivo, Poli; Cerci, Bacca, Bonaventura

Going to get ***** with that midfield.

Yea that's going to be rough. I'd move Jack into the midfield in place of Kucka and put Niang out wide. Not the best option in the world but Kucka has been awful and we desperately need some one to help Monto with holding onto the ball.
han2503
QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Nov 19 2015, 10:27 PM) *
Yea that's going to be rough. I'd move Jack into the midfield in place of Kucka and put Niang out wide. Not the best option in the world but Kucka has been awful and we desperately need some one to help Monto with holding onto the ball.

Yeah, but Bona has been really good in that position... Can't we just play BOTH De Jong and Monto and make it work? Is it really rocket science to use both at the same time?

They're our best 2 mids, it's ridiculous to leave either on the bench while playing a ghost like Kucka instead
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 20 2015, 06:33 PM) *
Yeah, but Bona has been really good in that position... Can't we just play BOTH De Jong and Monto and make it work? Is it really rocket science to use both at the same time?

They're our best 2 mids, it's ridiculous to leave either on the bench while playing a ghost like Kucka instead

De Jong is injured.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 20 2015, 07:03 PM) *
De Jong is injured.

Well that burst my bubble really fast...

Anyway, let's all pray that Juve will be as terrible as they have been in these opening weeks, so that the sheer terribleness of the teams balance things out. Obviously Juve have much more quality than us but they've been struggling for a reason.

Either that, or they suddenly and miraculously discover their form again to face us and we face a humiliation similar to the one we suffered against Napoli
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 20 2015, 08:22 PM) *
Well that burst my bubble really fast...

Anyway, let's all pray that Juve will be as terrible as they have been in these opening weeks, so that the sheer terribleness of the teams balance things out. Obviously Juve have much more quality than us but they've been struggling for a reason.

Either that, or they suddenly and miraculously discover their form again to face us and we face a humiliation similar to the one we suffered against Napoli

The last part seems more plausible.

But don't worry, Kucka and Cerci will save us.
X-Offender
Donnarumma; Abate, Alex, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Kucka, Montolivo, Bonaventura; Cerci, Bacca, Niang
Fillipo Simone
I fear this is gonna be where Donnarumma makes the big one.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 21 2015, 04:41 PM) *
I fear this is gonna be where Donnarumma makes the big one.

Well it's been coming.

Don't understand why you would leave out an experienced top goal keeper to play a sixteen year old. Just insanity if you ask me.

Anyway, I'm probably going to miss a good part of the match tonight as I will be out, so I won't have to witness the drubbing that's most likely coming our way
X-Offender
Honestly, Donnarumma is the least of my worries.
Fillipo Simone
For now.

Is Lopez injured btw?
Nova
Anyone needs a stream ?
milanbuf88
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 21 2015, 01:20 PM) *
Well it's been coming.

Don't understand why you would leave out an experienced top goal keeper to play a sixteen year old. Just insanity if you ask me.

Anyway, I'm probably going to miss a good part of the match tonight as I will be out, so I won't have to witness the drubbing that's most likely coming our way

Lopez is injured.
Rossoneri7
I think we could snatch a victory today, with Khedira out of the game we seem to have an advantage like that.
milanbuf88
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 21 2015, 12:06 PM) *
Donnarumma; Abate, Alex, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Kucka, Montolivo, Bonaventura; Cerci, Bacca, Niang

I'm glad Miha listened to me haha. Hopefully it goes well.
milanbuf88
QUOTE (Nova @ Nov 21 2015, 04:14 PM) *
Anyone needs a stream ?

Yes please!
Nova
http://Milanfan.better-than.tv:5005/stream.flv

Let me know if its working for you. If not I can adjust the quality.
milanbuf88
QUOTE (Nova @ Nov 21 2015, 04:32 PM) *
http://Milanfan.better-than.tv:5005/stream.flv

Let me know if its working for you. If not I can adjust the quality.

Working well at the moment. Thanks Nova!
Nova
QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Nov 21 2015, 10:37 PM) *
Working well at the moment. Thanks Nova!

You're welcome mate.
X-Offender
Stream working great for me as well.

Cerci makes me cringe. What a terrible player, and he gets to start in every game. The mind of Miha is a mystery.
Nova
Those crosses ...
milanbuf88
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 21 2015, 04:58 PM) *
Stream working great for me as well.

Cerci makes me cringe. What a terrible player, and he gets to start in every game. The mind of Miha is a mystery.

Who would you rather have wide right? Until Menez gets healthy we don't really have any other decent options. At least Cerci is fast haha.
Nova
Wtf Cerci ??!!
milanbuf88
Wow. How did Cerci **** that up? Incredible pass from Jack.
X-Offender
QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Nov 21 2015, 09:12 PM) *
Who would you rather have wide right? Until Menez gets healthy we don't really have any other decent options. At least Cerci is fast haha.

An 80 year old would be a better option than Cerci. Worst player in our roster right now.
X-Offender
What a boring game.
Nova
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 21 2015, 11:23 PM) *
What a boring game.

Indeed
Nova
1-0

Had to happen of course...
Nova
What a horrible ball control of Niang...
han2503
Just tuned in... Looks like I didn't miss much of anything
han2503
Cerci tripping over his own feet has been the highlight so far in the 10 minutes I've watched
Fillipo Simone
Why do you guys focus so much on Cerci? At least he showed some effort. He was the only player who could look dangerous from time to time.

What Milan showed all in all was pitiful. No dribbling power, zero ideas, no passing skills, no skills at all. Abate lost for most of the game, the midfield incapable of making two-three easy passes let alone create something. Cerci and Niang with their clumsy attacks. A very sad Milan performance.
X-Offender
I actually stopped watching in the second half.

I've completely lost the passion I once had about Milan. This game a few years ago would have seen me sweating and panicking like a lunatic, but now I can't even bother watching all of it...
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 21 2015, 10:48 PM) *
Why do you guys focus so much on Cerci? At least he showed some effort. He was the only player who could look dangerous from time to time.

What Milan showed all in all was pitiful. No dribbling power, zero ideas, no passing skills, no skills at all. Abate lost for most of the game, the midfield incapable of making two-three easy passes let alone create something. Cerci and Niang with their clumsy attacks. A very sad Milan performance.

I'm not going to act like I watched the game because I only caught about 20 minutes of it, and what you're saying is all true to what I saw in that small amount of time. The focus on Cerci is because he sticks out like a sore thumb, effort is good and all that but what's the point of making effort when he can't even put in a good first touch on the ball or tries to dribble like Messi or Ronaldo and trips over himself?

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 21 2015, 11:07 PM) *
I actually stopped watching in the second half.

I've completely lost the passion I once had about Milan. This game a few years ago would have seen me sweating and panicking like a lunatic, but now I can't even bother watching all of it...

Feel the same way exactly. Don't know what has to happen for me to find my passion for this team again.
X-Offender
Oh, and thanks for the stream, Nova. Much appreciated.
Nova
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 22 2015, 11:28 AM) *
Oh, and thanks for the stream, Nova. Much appreciated.

My pleasure mate , hope it worked well.
Fillipo Simone
Milan Samp thread anyone?
Nova
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 27 2015, 09:27 PM) *
Milan Samp thread anyone?

I think some people gave up on Milan ...
han2503
I'll open it ASAP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.