Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bee buys shares in Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Other
Danny
The Thai businessman has announced that he has agreed to a deal in principle to buy a stake in the Rossoneri.

Bee Taechaubol has agreed to a deal in principle to buy a significant share in AC Milan.

The Thai businessman had been in talks this week with club president Silvio Berlusconi and has now reached an agreement with the Rossoneri's parent company, Fininvest.

A statement from the man commonly known as "Mr. Bee" on Saturday read:

"I am very much looking forward to being a part of AC Milan’s history. It is a legendary club with a huge following worldwide, including in my country. If you walk around the streets of Bangkok, you will see countless Rossonero shirts. To be a part of the club is an honour, and a dream come true.

“This is a sound investment, and I am looking forward to tremendous success on all fronts with AC Milan. Once we have concluded the deal, we will roll up our sleeves and get to work. The club is not where it should be: fighting for the Serie A title, and in the final stages of the Champions League.

"With hard work, dedicated management and wise investment I am confident we can bring back the glory and trophies that AC Milan fans expect.

“I’d like to thank everyone in Italy for the way we have been received: Mr. Berlusconi, his family, and the Fininvest team have all been very welcoming. I’d also like to thank the Italian journalists for their patience, and most of all, the AC Milan fans.

“Our financial partners are firmly behind us, and are looking forward to the conclusion of the deal. Doyen Sports has also been a great help, and having them as partners will undoubtedly be a major asset for us in the future. We look forward to providing more information in the coming days.”

It is not yet clear whether the purchase will see Taechaubol replace Berlusconi, who has been the owner of Milan since February 1986, as a majority shareholder.
Forza Milan!
Does not look like the deal has closed, yet. Also, I read that Berlu will retain 51% of Milan (source). If true, this is not good. IMHO, we really need to lose Galliani, and I fear that will not happen while Berlu is in charge.
X-Offender
Fininvest confirmed that they will remain majority shareholders.
han2503
Then what's the point?

Silvio still in charge means Galliani still running us into the ground. He's our biggest problem and not getting rid of him asap would be a major mistake.

And what is the gain for Bee here anyway? Owning a minority of the club doesn't seem like it's even worth it to spend all that money, especially money that's apparently not his
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 3 2015, 08:12 AM) *
Then what's the point?

Silvio still in charge means Galliani still running us into the ground. He's our biggest problem and not getting rid of him asap would be a major mistake.

And what is the gain for Bee here anyway? Owning a minority of the club doesn't seem like it's even worth it to spend all that money, especially money that's apparently not his

Maybe it's temporary, with gradual purchases over the next few years. Who knows.

But at least we'll be getting some money and deals.
Forza Milan!
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 3 2015, 10:33 AM) *
Maybe it's temporary, with gradual purchases over the next few years. Who knows.

But at least we'll be getting some money and deals.

Are we getting more money? Finnivest gets the money, and we are still stuck with Galliani ... (Not good, not good at all.)
X-Offender
I wish Galliani would f*ck off as well, but let's be realistic, he's not the main problem. The lack of money is. I don't know what plans Fininvest and the new owners represented by Bee have, but it surely involves pumping fresh funds into the club one way or another. I think it will take some time before we can match the spending of most European clubs, but maybe some results will already show this summer. Hopefully.
han2503
QUOTE (Forza Milan! @ May 3 2015, 06:38 PM) *
Are we getting more money? Finnivest gets the money, and we are still stuck with Galliani ... (Not good, not good at all.)

This

QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 3 2015, 06:50 PM) *
I wish Galliani would f*ck off as well, but let's be realistic, he's not the main problem. The lack of money is. I don't know what plans Fininvest and the new owners represented by Bee have, but it surely involves pumping fresh funds into the club one way or another. I think it will take some time before we can match the spending of most European clubs, but maybe some results will already show this summer. Hopefully.

I think Galliani IS the biggest problem we have. Yes, we've had lack of funds, but we did have SOME decent cash over the years, Galliani simply did his best to p!ss it away.

Some of the deals we've made for players are beyond ridiculous. If we want to go back to when his poor judgements and decision making started we'd have to go back to 2006. When he sold Sheva, replaced him with a ridiculously overpriced panic buy after wasting the entire summer and not strengthening the team. The CL in 07 "vindicated" him and made him feel even more proud of himself than we can probably even begin to imagine. After that, things spiralled dramatically, with the sale of every star player we had, the Pirlo situation, the long @ss, expensive contracts to senior players that were past their best. Giving players like Zaccardo and Co long and expensive contracts after specifically implementing the 1 year rule for players over 30, which was the prime reason as to why we lost Pirlo. Over paying for players who were past their best but we were mostly paying for their names, like Robinho, Ronaldinho, Zambrotta, etc. Not to mention they also had big contracts to go with. All the free agents... I mean, need I go on?

And all this without even getting into the coaching issues we've had since Carlo left

Also, I would like to add that many Clubs are run on "tighter" budgets. And they are run with those tighter budgets much more smartly than Milan.
Forza Milan!
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 3 2015, 08:00 PM) *
This

I think Galliani IS the biggest problem we have. Yes, we've had lack of funds, but we did have SOME decent cash over the years, Galliani simply did his best to p!ss it away.

Some of the deals we've made for players are beyond ridiculous. If we want to go back to when his poor judgements and decision making started we'd have to go back to 2006. When he sold Sheva, replaced him with a ridiculously overpriced panic buy after wasting the entire summer and not strengthening the team. The CL in 07 "vindicated" him and made him feel even more proud of himself than we can probably even begin to imagine. After that, things spiralled dramatically, with the sale of every star player we had, the Pirlo situation, the long @ss, expensive contracts to senior players that were past their best. Giving players like Zaccardo and Co long and expensive contracts after specifically implementing the 1 year rule for players over 30, which was the prime reason as to why we lost Pirlo. Over paying for players who were past their best but we were mostly paying for their names, like Robinho, Ronaldinho, Zambrotta, etc. Not to mention they also had big contracts to go with. All the free agents... I mean, need I go on?

And all this without even getting into the coaching issues we've had since Carlo left

Also, I would like to add that many Clubs are run on "tighter" budgets. And they are run with those tighter budgets much more smartly than Milan.

Agreed. Yes, we have money problems, but much of that is our own doing. Our revenues are higher than most other Serie A teams (I think only Juve rings in more money than us). So it is about how well the team is managed.
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 3 2015, 07:00 PM) *
This

He is a big problem, I never denied that, but not the main problem, which is the lack of funds. That is absolute. Yes, Galliani has fucked up many times in the past, but whenever he was given leeway he always managed to bring in the goods (Gilardino, Pato, Ronaldinho, Thiago Silva, Ibra, Robinho etc).

It's when he's left to deal with scraps that he starts inventing sh*t up, because his hands are tied and he has to make up for it somehow. And he's not the wisest of owls. The point is that even a fool can can stop acting like one with enough resources, and even someone like Galliani can make decent signings if the cash is available, which is what we desperately need right now.
Forza Milan!
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 3 2015, 11:10 PM) *
He is a big problem, I never denied that, but not the main problem, which is the lack of funds. That is absolute. Yes, Galliani has fucked up many times in the past, but whenever he was given leeway he always managed to bring in the goods (Gilardino, Pato, Ronaldinho, Thiago Silva, Ibra, Robinho etc).

It's when he's left to deal with scraps that he starts inventing sh*t up, because his hands are tied and he has to make up for it somehow. And he's not the wisest of owls. The point is that even a fool can can stop acting like one with enough resources, and even someone like Galliani can make decent signings if the cash is available, which is what we desperately need right now.

Disagree. The main problem is management, not money. True, we do not have money to spend. Why?

R7 has done a great job at educating everyone on this forum about FFP. As I see it, the net of FFP is that teams with higher revenue inherently have the advantage (assuming, of course, that they manage expenses reasonably well). I have not looked at recent financials, but I believe Milan is up there in Serie A in terms of revenue (I would guess that we are second only to Juve). So why are we 10th in the league? Why do we routinely lose to (or tie) teams that should have less money than us?

If the problem is not revenue, then it has to be expenses. And who is responsible for our expenses? Hmm. I have heard it said that FFP put us at a disadvantage because we were not in a position to react quickly. Maybe, but this feels like a lame excuse to me. FFP is ancient news by now. Other teams have gotten through a lot more in less time (think Roma). And other teams with a high cost structure have found ways to reduce that drastically (think Inter). And it is not as if we have not gotten rid of key players to reduce our expenses (think Ibra and Silva). So why are our expenses still too high, when we are clearly not investing in quality players? Could it be that we are spending way too much on mediocre players? If so, who is responsible for that?

I have heard it said that we have been investing in youth and we all need to have a little patience. I would like to believe we really have some sort of "grand plan", but I just don't buy it. Rather, it feels like we are making random decisions that do not make a lot of sense. And the net effect is that we keep sinking, both financially and in terms of results on the field.

Yes, we have a money problem, but IMHO this is mostly the result of questionable decisions made by ... management.

X-Offender
Again, I'm not denying any of that. I'm one of the fiercest critics of Galliani and this management here. What I'm saying is that right now the main issue is to get backed financially by new investors, since we are in the position we find ourselves nowadays. We are finally heading towards a new direction, with a minority sale and a new stadium under way. Would I want Galliani and his cronies to be a part of this future Milan? Hell no, but all that matters to me right now is that the deal is finalized and we start seeing some changes, be it with or without Galliani, for the time being.
Fillipo Simone
Agreed.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 3 2015, 10:10 PM) *

I think this is a case of who came first, the chicken or the egg. At the heart of it we're talking about the same thing. Just if Galliani or him not having enough money is the problem. I still say Galliani is bigger than the money issue. Let's not forget Galliani is a big reason why we're in such a financial crises to begin with his gross mismanagement of financials is the problem here. It is why we have a lack of funds now. And last I checked we ended this last fiscal year with 90m in the red (I'll try to find the article). I mean, how is this possible FFS?

Yes, when he has money to splurge he can close a deal. Any idiot could. But are those deals he's making smart ones? That's a whole other ball game right there

QUOTE (Forza Milan! @ May 3 2015, 11:33 PM) *
Disagree. The main problem is management, not money. True, we do not have money to spend. Why?

R7 has done a great job at educating everyone on this forum about FFP. As I see it, the net of FFP is that teams with higher revenue inherently have the advantage (assuming, of course, that they manage expenses reasonably well). I have not looked at recent financials, but I believe Milan is up there in Serie A in terms of revenue (I would guess that we are second only to Juve). So why are we 10th in the league? Why do we routinely lose to (or tie) teams that should have less money than us?

If the problem is not revenue, then it has to be expenses. And who is responsible for our expenses? Hmm. I have heard it said that FFP put us at a disadvantage because we were not in a position to react quickly. Maybe, but this feels like a lame excuse to me. FFP is ancient news by now. Other teams have gotten through a lot more in less time (think Roma). And other teams with a high cost structure have found ways to reduce that drastically (think Inter). And it is not as if we have not gotten rid of key players to reduce our expenses (think Ibra and Silva). So why are our expenses still too high, when we are clearly not investing in quality players? Could it be that we are spending way too much on mediocre players? If so, who is responsible for that?

I have heard it said that we have been investing in youth and we all need to have a little patience. I would like to believe we really have some sort of "grand plan", but I just don't buy it. Rather, it feels like we are making random decisions that do not make a lot of sense. And the net effect is that we keep sinking, both financially and in terms of results on the field.

Yes, we have a money problem, but IMHO this is mostly the result of questionable decisions made by ... management.

Agreed

QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 4 2015, 12:17 AM) *
Again, I'm not denying any of that. I'm one of the fiercest critics of Galliani and this management here. What I'm saying is that right now the main issue is to get backed financially by new investors, since we are in the position we find ourselves nowadays. We are finally heading towards a new direction, with a minority sale and a new stadium under way. Would I want Galliani and his cronies to be a part of this future Milan? Hell no, but all that matters to me right now is that the deal is finalized and we start seeing some changes, be it with or without Galliani, for the time being.

The question you have to ask yourself is. If we were to get that cash injection you're talking about, would you trust it in Galliani's hands?

Because personally, I wouldn't and that's what I mean when I say HE is the biggest problem for us right now
X-Offender
For the time being, I don't care. Galliani is not my main concern. Changing ownership is.
Forza Milan!
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 4 2015, 03:22 PM) *
For the time being, I don't care. Galliani is not my main concern. Changing ownership is.

If ownership changes, great (most likely, Galliani will go as part of that).

OTOH, if all that happens is Finnvest gets some money and B&G remains in charge, then I fear that nothing will change, even if we get an infusion of money. FWIW, I keep reading about a potential 100k transfer budget for this summer. That would be welcome news indeed, except I agree with Han's concerns - I would not trust any money in Galliani's hands these days.

Don't get me wrong. I will always be grateful to Berlu for what he has done for Milan (I remember what Milan had become before he took over, and what it won since). I also believe that Galliani used to be a reasonably capable executive, and he has done great things for the club. Sadly, both have become part of the problem now, and both have to go if we are to have a future.
Danny
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 4 2015, 01:22 PM) *

Galliani is a lying, cheating, two-faced charlatan.

But...and God help me for defending him, he can only work with the budget he's allocated. If he's told to get frees, he has to get frees.

Don't forget he's brought us some of the best players in our club's history, but times have horribly changed.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Danny @ May 4 2015, 03:33 PM) *

But...and God help me for defending him, he can only work with the budget he's allocated. If he's told to get frees, he has to get frees.

Don't forget he's brought us some of the best players in our club's history, but times have horribly changed.

Indeed.
Fillipo Simone
The thing is, we need a fresh approach. People like Berlusconi and Galliani are not used to listen to advices or present honorary figures. They're used to be the decisive factor in the club.

So, take Maldini for example. Or any younger new part of a possible management. How can he adapt and take up his own plans for Milan with Galliani in his radius? I think this is the main problem. If we wanna bring in new faces and take a fresh approach, the former leading persons will have to either give up their position or accept a more advisory role. And by Galliani's recent behavior he won't do the latter.
Forza Milan!
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 4 2015, 05:12 PM) *
The thing is, we need a fresh approach. People like Berlusconi and Galliani are not used to listen to advices or present honorary figures. They're used to be the decisive factor in the club.

So, take Maldini for example. Or any younger new part of a possible management. How can he adapt and take up his own plans for Milan with Galliani in his radius? I think this is the main problem. If we wanna bring in new faces and take a fresh approach, the former leading persons will have to either give up their position or accept a more advisory role. And by Galliani's recent behavior he won't do the latter.

Agreed, we need new faces. Hopefully someone with experience from some other club (tired of having people learn the job on our dime).
Forza Milan!
QUOTE (Danny @ May 4 2015, 04:33 PM) *

Budget has to do with revenue and expenses. Our revenue is high (at least, relative to other Serie A teams). So if we do not have money, then clearly our expenses have not been managed properly. And who has been in charge of managing our expenses?

But, wait a second, why isn't Berlu putting money in the club? Answer is simple, he is. Look at our most recent financial statements, we just lost 91.3M. That is a lot of money!!! Who do you think will have to cover for this loss? BTW, I believe that we may be losing more money than is allowed by FFP rules. Just think about this for a minute, we have a real crappy team ... and we still may be in violation of FFP! And who do we thank for that?

Now, about the "frees" Galliani has gotten us. Take Mexes. We can argue how good he is, but let's look at it purely from a financial perspective. Galliani got him for free. (Great, yeah, Galliani!) However, he has cost us 8M per year (4M salary, 4M taxes). Four years with us, so 32M. (Do you still think this it has been such a great deal for us? I don't.) Sadly he is just one example (there are others).

Yes, Galliani has made some great deals for Milan throughout the years (but IMHO not nearly as good as what Moggi did for Juve in his days). OTOH, Galliani also got us some real duds, and (most important) he has clearly not been able to cope with how football finances have changed in recent years (other Serie A teams have been able to adjust to this new reality, so it is not as if it can't be done).

Bottom line, enough excuses! If we do not have money for players, you can primarily thank Galliani and his management of team finances. (And Berlu for not having sacked the clown.)
han2503
QUOTE (Forza Milan! @ May 4 2015, 06:56 PM) *
Budget has to do with revenue and expenses. Our revenue is high (at least, relative to other Serie A teams). So if we do not have money, then clearly our expenses have not been managed properly. And who has been in charge of managing our expenses?

But, wait a second, why isn't Berlu putting money in the club? Answer is simple, he is. Look at our most recent financial statements, we just lost 91.3M. That is a lot of money!!! Who do you think will have to cover for this loss? BTW, I believe that we may be losing more money than is allowed by FFP rules. Just think about this for a minute, we have a real crappy team ... and we still may be in violation of FFP! And who do we thank for that?

Now, about the "frees" Galliani has gotten us. Take Mexes. We can argue how good he is, but let's look at it purely from a financial perspective. Galliani got him for free. (Great, yeah, Galliani!) However, he has cost us 8M per year (4M salary, 4M taxes). Four years with us, so 32M. (Do you still think this it has been such a great deal for us? I don't.) Sadly he is just one example (there are others).

Yes, Galliani has made some great deals for Milan throughout the years (but IMHO not nearly as good as what Moggi did for Juve in his days). OTOH, Galliani also got us some real duds, and (most important) he has clearly not been able to cope with how football finances have changed in recent years (other Serie A teams have been able to adjust to this new reality, so it is not as if it can't be done).

Bottom line, enough excuses! If we do not have money for players, you can primarily thank Galliani and his management of team finances. (And Berlu for not having sacked the clown.)

Danny
tbh 4M a year is 80,000 a week. That's about normal for an international player these days.

I agree with you he's not worth it, and hasn't justified that wage, far from it, but most internationals would command such a wage - and when he signed he WAS a France regular.

Your argument should be with Bosman and football agents, rather than Galliani - players and their agents know they can get more money now. They have that power.

My ire is more with the fact in 2011 rather than building we just let it go. We'd just won the Scudetto, income was high (to satisfy FFP), and we had the CL coming up. What did we do with it? Nothing. That was the moment we crumbled, and it's literally been downhill ever since.

PS Berlu is worth just under 10B. 100M to him is pocket change and he can afford to lose it. But it's conjecture on your part which claims he will recompensate those losses. Any reason why he can't chuck another in to make his team great again? Because he doesn't want to.

Indeed, he's demanding Bee does!
Danny
PS other Serie A teams have not adjusted. That's why the league is so poor!

Once upon a time Fiorentina, Inter, ourselves etc were strong, backed up by Juve and Roma. These were CL regulars.

Now it's just Juve.

Doesn't sound like a successful adjustment at all.

Sounds far more like living within your means. Fine for stability, but not for real success.
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ May 4 2015, 09:44 PM) *
tbh 4M a year is 80,000 a week. That's about normal for an international player these days.

I agree with you he's not worth it, and hasn't justified that wage, far from it, but most internationals would command such a wage - and when he signed he WAS a France regular.

Your argument should be with Bosman and football agents, rather than Galliani - players and their agents know they can get more money now. They have that power.

My ire is more with the fact in 2011 rather than building we just let it go. We'd just won the Scudetto, income was high (to satisfy FFP), and we had the CL coming up. What did we do with it? Nothing. That was the moment we crumbled, and it's literally been downhill ever since.

PS Berlu is worth just under 10B. 100M to him is pocket change and he can afford to lose it. But it's conjecture on your part which claims he will recompensate those losses. Any reason why he can't chuck another in to make his team great again? Because he doesn't want to.

Silvio has been plugging the financial holes for years now. We end in the red every year, and every year Silvio covers those losses.

It's his prerogative as whether he wishes to splurge big money, not only to cover the losses but to purchase players as well

Also, you forget that there are his children involved now as well, there is a reason why they want to sell and why Barbara is working her @ss off to try and make Milan a more stable business. We completed a project like Casa Milan and still we're making huge losses, we sell all of our big players and still we're losing money. The only high earner we have left at this point is Mexes, when in the past we had half the roster earning what Mexes does plus the bigger salaries for the star players

I personally don't begrudge Silvio not wanting to put in anymore money than is needed into Milan. The only thing I blame him for is his insistence on allowing Galliani to run this club into the ground
Forza Milan!
QUOTE (Danny @ May 4 2015, 10:46 PM) *
PS other Serie A teams have not adjusted. That's why the league is so poor!

Once upon a time Fiorentina, Inter, ourselves etc were strong, backed up by Juve and Roma. These were CL regulars.

Now it's just Juve.

Doesn't sound like a successful adjustment at all.

Sounds far more like living within your means. Fine for stability, but not for real success.

FWIW, Serie A is doing a little better this year than in recent years (1 team in the CL semis, 2 in EL).

In any case, according to this, last year Serie A had 5 clubs in the top 20 by revenue. Guess who was number 8 world-wide, and number 1 in Serie A? I was wrong, not Juve. Milan. (Juve was number 10 world-wide, number 2 in Italy.)

And despite having top revenue in Serie A, where did we end up last year? How about this year? Forget Europe, we have become a joke even inside of Serie A. And the fact that "the league is so poor" makes that even worse.

AFAIAC, there is nothing wrong with "living within your means". Yeah, as Milan fans we are used to aim high, I understand. Problem is that FFP makes it hard to aim high unless you have your finances in order. In other words, it harder these days to achieve "real success" without "stability".

Sadly, in our case, we are far from both. Our finances are a mess (we are losing mega-money), and we are 10th in Serie A (which, as you point out, is "poor"). And it keeps getting worse, year after year. Why?

IMHO, the answer is not to blindly pump more money in the club and hope for the better. Yes, we could certainly use more money, but there needs to be a real change in management first. Unless that happens, any infusion of money will be a waste.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Danny @ May 4 2015, 09:44 PM) *

How much Berlusconi is worth has got nothing to do with it. FFP won't allow us to spend more than a certain amount. He has already been covering losses year after year, and if this keeps up he won't even be allowed to cover those losses anymore as the rules will tighten in the short-term.

It's very clear that we've been trying to change approach in the last few years and become a self-sustainable club, but it's not working. We incur too many losses (yeah yeah, Galliani's fault), and our revenues don't allow us to make enough money to sign expensive players. Hence the decision to sell 49% of the club.

With these new owners we'll hopefully be able to increase our revenues through sponsorship deals, a greater reach in the Asian market etc. all while cutting down expenses in the meanwhile. Mr. Bee and his friends seem pretty serious about it, so fingers crossed.
han2503
More talk about the Chinese conglomerate now. Don't know, I feel like they'd be the more stable option over Bee and his non-money
Forza Milan!
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 5 2015, 10:53 PM) *
How much Berlusconi is worth has got nothing to do with it. FFP won't allow us to spend more than a certain amount. He has already been covering losses year after year, and if this keeps up he won't even be allowed to cover those losses anymore as the rules will tighten in the short-term.

It's very clear that we've been trying to change approach in the last few years and become a self-sustainable club, but it's not working. We incur too many losses (yeah yeah, Galliani's fault), and our revenues don't allow us to make enough money to sign expensive players. Hence the decision to sell 49% of the club.

With these new owners we'll hopefully be able to increase our revenues through sponsorship deals, a greater reach in the Asian market etc. all while cutting down expenses in the meanwhile. Mr. Bee and his friends seem pretty serious about it, so fingers crossed.

Personally, I would be happier if it was 51% or more smile.gif
QUOTE (Danny @ May 4 2015, 10:44 PM) *
But it's conjecture on your part which claims he will recompensate those losses.

This says Fininvest has already covered the losses.

Couple of interesting articles, one from 24ore has interesting data on the sad state of our finances, while this seems to agree with many of the points I have been making all along.
Forza Milan!
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 5 2015, 11:15 PM) *
More talk about the Chinese conglomerate now. Don't know, I feel like they'd be the more stable option over Bee and his non-money

I agree. Though reading up on Mr. Bee, he seems to be an interesting character and apparently a true Milan fan.
han2503
QUOTE (Forza Milan! @ May 5 2015, 10:17 PM) *
Personally, I would be happier if it was 51% or more smile.gif

This says Fininvest has already covered the losses.

Couple of interesting articles, one from 24ore has interesting data on the sad state of our finances, while this seems to agree with many of the points I have been making all along.

I feel like I wrote that article for the BR, it was that spot on biggrin.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Forza Milan! @ May 5 2015, 10:18 PM) *
I agree. Though reading up on Mr. Bee, he seems to be an interesting character and apparently a true Milan fan.

I'd rather have a true business man at this point rather than a true Milan fan
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 5 2015, 10:15 PM) *

The Chinese seem to be interested in Mediaset, not Milan. That's what I read the other day. And Mr. Bee is not the one with all the money. He is going to be backed by a larger group.
Forza Milan!
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 5 2015, 11:23 PM) *
I'd rather have a true business man at this point rather than a true Milan fan

How true smile.gif
Forza Milan!
This claims that the Chinese investors (Wahaha Group and Wanda Group) may be gaining the upper hand. Apparently they would start with a 30% ownership (which would provide us with some cash for the transfer market), and then increase their ownership to 51% over 4 years.

Feels to me like we are going around in circles sad.gif.
Rossoneri7
It seems to me Silvio wants to sell his share in full. First he did well to have a valuation of 1Bn by having the Thai accept his valuation of the club. More buyers should come in, as Silvio is entertaining.

Makes perfect sense to exit Milan now, there does not seem to be any sign of improvement in Italy, even a cash injection to capital will be a short-term fix. Unless, the club can introduce stronger sources of income.
Danny
Bored bored bored of this now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.