AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches
han2503
Who: Udinese Calcio vs. A.C. Milan

Where: Stadio Friuli

When:
25th April 2015 @ 6:00pm CET

Head-to-Head Record

Danny
Saw this one summed up as a match between two sides who simply cannot wait for this season to be over.

Nail on head.
han2503
Match is in around 20 minutes for those who didn't see the time
X-Offender
We just don't care. biggrin.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 25 2015, 04:54 PM) *
We just don't care. biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
X-Offender
What's going on with the Udinese stadium? Are they re-structuring it?
X-Offender
My god I want to punch Menez in the face every time he has the ball and doesn't pass. What an utter tw@t!
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 25 2015, 05:26 PM) *
What's going on with the Udinese stadium? Are they re-structuring it?

Looks like it

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 25 2015, 05:35 PM) *
My god I want to punch Menez in the face every time he has the ball and doesn't pass. What an utter tw@t!

Same! What a tool
X-Offender
First Milan game I didn't watch this season, and I think I'll probably skip most of the rest. Saw the last 25 minutes of the first half, and about 10 minutes of the second, but I couldn't bear any longer. Just plain disgraceful. What they've done to this team and to the fans is unforgivable.
Danny
Turned it off to chat to someone on my phone at about 50 minutes. First time I've ever sacrificed football for something trivial. In fact I barely paid attention to the stuff I DID watch.

Turned it back on at about 70.

I'm just appalled, disgusted and plain sick of this embarrassment claiming to be Associazione Calcio Milan.

This summer is vital. Either we get new owners, a new manager and new players, or we literally do become the Italian 90s Liverpool. We're dangling perilously close to that chasm as it is, and a lack of restructuring over the coming months will truly end the great Milan of late 80s, 90s and 00s on the most pathetic note.
han2503
Switched off at around 60. Total waste of time
Danny
We not even bothering with Genoa tomorrow night?
X-Offender
QUOTE (Danny @ Apr 28 2015, 08:41 PM) *
We not even bothering with Genoa tomorrow, right?

Fixed.
han2503
I'll open the thread in the morning, not like we'll have much to talk about at this point

Maybe I should just open one thread for the rest of the games this season... It's that pointless
Danny
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 28 2015, 07:45 PM) *
Fixed.

Fo' sho' sleep.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.