han2503
Who: A.C. Milan vs. Hellas Verona

Where: Stadio San Siro

When:
7th March 2015 @ 8:45pm CET

Head-to-Head Record

han2503
QUOTE (Forza Milan! @ Mar 6 2015, 02:47 AM) *
Look at it this way: rumor is that if we do not win, Pippo is out and Tassotti takes over. Of course I hope we win, but if that does not happen it may not be all that bad. Tassotti is not my first choice by far, but at this point I think we need a change.

I really do not believe any of those rumours at this point. How many times have we heard the same thing now, we simply have to accept the fact that Pippo will most likely be here until the summer
X-Offender
Diego Lopez; Bonera, Paletta, Bocchetti, Antonelli; Poli, Essien, Bonaventura; Cerci, Destro, Menez

Again Pippo trying to do his worst by not playing Mexes and MvG. And I don't care whether Abate has just recovered. If he's fit he's a better alternative to frigging Bonera.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 7 2015, 11:00 AM) *
Diego Lopez; Bonera, Paletta, Bocchetti, Antonelli; Poli, Essien, Bonaventura; Cerci, Destro, Menez

Again Pippo trying to do his worst by not playing Mexes and MvG. And I don't care whether Abate has just recovered. If he's fit he's a better alternative to frigging Bonera.

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

dry.gif
X-Offender
Yep. Possibly the worst defensive line I might have witnessed as a Milan fan in a competitive Serie A match.
Danny
Latest is a 50/50 between Muntari and MVG - no Essien.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 7 2015, 01:00 PM) *

I think Mexes is crossed off the list.
X-Offender
Yes, typical Milan of nowadays.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 7 2015, 02:09 PM) *
Yes, typical Milan of nowadays.

No, I really think he's a bad influence. Nothing to do with Milan.
X-Offender
I think that's nonsense, but to each his own.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 7 2015, 05:54 PM) *
I think that's nonsense, but to each his own.

I don't think so. Many coaches had problems with him and tried to circumvent him. In the end, Han and you right to say he's the best defender we have and that's why many managers go back to him, but I really don't think we can rely on him any more. IMO he disgraced Milan just like Muntari did, and I don't wanna see both of them playing for us again.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 7 2015, 03:58 PM) *
I don't think so. Many coaches had problems with him and tried to circumvent him. In the end, Han and you right to say he's the best defender we have and that's why many managers go back to him, but I really don't think we can rely on him any more. IMO he disgraced Milan just like Muntari did, and I don't wanna see both of them playing for us again.

I think you're blowing it out of proportion with both (and that's saying something considering my opinion on Muntari)

X-Offender
Yeah. Balotelli was problematic. Menez is problematic. Players who don't act like professionals but think they're the everything. Mexes might be a hot-head, but so was Ibra, Gattuso etc. He always gives his own and doesn't act like a prima donna. I don't mind that, and I certainly don't find him a bad influence.
han2503
Line-ups?
X-Offender
Diego Lopez; Bonera, Paletta, Mexes, Antonelli; Poli, Muntari, Bonaventura; Cerci, Menez, Pazzini

Muntari and Pazzini? Really, Pippo? rolleyes.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 7 2015, 08:39 PM) *
Diego Lopez; Bonera, Paletta, Mexes, Antonelli; Poli, Muntari, Bonaventura; Cerci, Menez, Pazzini

Muntari and Pazzini? Really, Pippo? rolleyes.gif

At least he relented on Mexes.

But Muntari instead of MvG?? FFS!
han2503
Brilliant one Muntari rolleyes.gif
X-Offender
That's what you get for playing Muntari, Pippo. You deserve it.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 7 2015, 09:47 PM) *
At least he relented on Mexes.

The entire twitterverse was laughing at Mexes' selection. Why do you rate him? Slow, poor, hot-head, dirty. Basically the defender Muntari.
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 7 2015, 09:10 PM) *
The entire twitterverse was laughing at Mexes' selection. Why do you rate him? Slow, poor, hot-head, dirty. Basically the defender Muntari.

If you say so

I personally still rate him as a defender
han2503
Oh, and really? Twitter?

They're solely basing their views on Mexes because of the thousand memes that were created from the Lazio game. Not because they watch him regularly.

And the defender Muntari? laugh.gif No where near close!
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 7 2015, 10:17 PM) *
Oh, and really? Twitter?

They're solely basing their views on Mexes because of the thousand memes that were created from the Lazio game. Not because they watch him regularly.

And the defender Muntari? laugh.gif No where near close!

Huh? I follow plenty of people on twitter who post regularly during games, just because someone has twitter they're less of a fan? Wow.
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 7 2015, 09:20 PM) *
Huh? I follow plenty of people on twitter who post regularly during games, just because someone has twitter they're less of a fan? Wow.

Putting words in my mouth, you said twitterverse, not friends on twitter who also follow Milan, there's a major difference.

And just because those people don't rate him doesn't mean that others don't. I know many other Milan fans that do. Does that make them wrong because they don't agree with you or your twitterverse?
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 7 2015, 10:24 PM) *
And just because those people don't rate him doesn't mean that others don't. I know many other Milan fans that do. Does that make them wrong because they don't agree with you or your twitterverse?

No, difference is I'm not laughing at their opinion.
kurtsimonw
LOL Mexes falls over the ball and wins a penalty, brilliant! biggrin.gif
han2503
Mexes proving to be a difference maker, not so stupid now is it? Unlike the Muntari decision

Menez 1-1
X-Offender
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 7 2015, 09:28 PM) *
LOL Mexes falls over the ball and wins a penalty, brilliant! biggrin.gif

Clear foul.
kurtsimonw
Disappointing lack of team cohesion, barely anyone celebrating the goal, only 2 players went to Menez.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 7 2015, 10:29 PM) *
Mexes proving to be a difference maker, not so stupid now is it? Unlike the Muntari decision

Menez 1-1

Muntari falls over the ball enough, too.
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 7 2015, 09:28 PM) *
No, difference is I'm not laughing at their opinion.

Like I said, there's a major difference between the general twitterverse and fans who actually follow Milan regularly that you follow
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 7 2015, 09:30 PM) *
Muntari falls over the ball enough, too.

Mexes actually makes it look convincing because it's intentional, not bumbling around.

And since when are you now finally acknowledging how truly and epically terrible Muntari is?
han2503
Some seriously terrible stuff...

William405
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 7 2015, 11:30 PM) *
Disappointing lack of team cohesion, barely anyone celebrating the goal, only 2 players went to Menez.

Yeah, that's been the case for a while now... dry.gif
han2503
QUOTE (William405 @ Mar 7 2015, 09:38 PM) *
Yeah, that's been the case for a while now... dry.gif

As I've always maintained, we're simply not a team, just a bunch of individuals, and this has been the case for a while now, not just under Pippo
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 7 2015, 10:32 PM) *
And since when are you now finally acknowledging how truly and epically terrible Muntari is?

I've never thought Muntari was a good player, I just never bought in to the opinion that he's as bad as you say. Well, I thought he was decent for both Udinese and Portsmouth, but nothing more than that.
han2503
MEXES biggrin.gif
kurtsimonw
MEXINHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Both goals were so hilariously unintentional from Mexes biggrin.gif
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 7 2015, 09:51 PM) *
I've never thought Muntari was a good player, I just never bought in to the opinion that he's as bad as you say. Well, I thought he was decent for both Udinese and Portsmouth, but nothing more than that.

I don't think he was ever close to decent for us. And yes, I've always believed that he's as bad as I made him out to be with my complaints.

There are players where I can admit that my perception is skewed because I don't like them or their style much, but in this case, no.
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 7 2015, 09:52 PM) *
MEXINHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I don't think that second one was unintentional, more a bit lucky
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 7 2015, 10:54 PM) *
I don't think that second one was intentional, more a bit lucky

Oh well, I'll take any goal and any lead.
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 7 2015, 09:54 PM) *
Oh well, I'll take any goal and any lead.

At least that seems to have woken them a bit up
X-Offender
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 7 2015, 09:52 PM) *
MEXINHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Kind of blowing it in your face there. wink.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 7 2015, 10:06 PM) *
Kind of blowing it in your face there. wink.gif

I think we've had Muntari doing this to us one too many times now to gloat about it.

What matters is if he's doing the job he's supposed to be doing well, and imo he's been solid defensively. And that's what's important. The goal is just a bonus

Cerci off for Honda on the wing, brilliant again Pippo
han2503
And Muntari's f@ck up just now sparks the attack that nearly results in the equaliser. Only centimetres away
kurtsimonw
Bocchetti for Pazzini? That's so defeatist.
han2503
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Bocchetti for Pazzo. How much more mid-table can Pippo get?

Whistling all round, and I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's for the sub, not Pazzo
kurtsimonw
Does a 15 year old FIFA player control Menez?
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 7 2015, 10:25 PM) *
Does a 15 year old FIFA player control Menez?

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
X-Offender
Man, that last sub was just so sad...
han2503
Don't do it. Don't bring Destro on for injury time. That's just a slap in the face and what Allegri used to do to you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.