Pages: 1, 2, 3
han2503
Who: Chievo Verona. vs. A.C. Milan

Where: Stadio Marcantonio Bentegodi

When:
28th February 2015 @ 8:45pm CET

Head-to-Head Record

X-Offender
Alex and Bocchetti to start in defense, apparently.
Danny
60/40 re: Bocchetti & Mexes.

Another match, more change.
X-Offender
Mediaset has Alex as favorite over Mexes.
Danny
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 28 2015, 12:34 PM) *

I mean 60/40 between Bocchetti and Mexes.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 28 2015, 01:34 PM) *

It shouldn't be a question between those 2. They're the best available, they should play, simple as that.

Always having to complicate things. Bocchetti has been far from convincing whenever he's played, yet surprisingly enough he's so far gotten a lot of time, more than Paletta
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 28 2015, 05:08 PM) *
It shouldn't be a question between those 2. They're the best available, they should play, simple as that.

Always having to complicate things. Bocchetti has been far from convincing whenever he's played, yet surprisingly enough he's so far gotten a lot of time, more than Paletta

Mexes and Alex are too slow to complement each other. I wouldn't want them together.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 28 2015, 05:24 PM) *
Mexes and Alex are too slow to complement each other. I wouldn't want them together.

Against Chievo?

And it's not like Bochetti is fast either.

I think they'll certainly work better than having Bocchetti there...

What's up with Zapata and Rami anyway?
X-Offender
Against anyone. Bocchetti is more compatible with either one, at least that's how I view it.

Zapata is still injured, and Rami got injured this week. We've been decimated in defense with injuries this season.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 28 2015, 05:42 PM) *
Against anyone. Bocchetti is more compatible with either one, at least that's how I view it.

Zapata is still injured, and Rami got injured this week. We've been decimated in defense with injuries this season.

I personally think he's compatible with the bench.

But either way, we shouldn't have much trouble no matter who plays. Technically speaking that is
X-Offender
Sopcast links, anyone?
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 28 2015, 08:40 PM) *
Sopcast links, anyone?

Currently using this

http://crichd.in/live/bt-sport-1-live-streaming.php

Not Sopcast though
han2503
Match will start at 9 apparently because of a protest
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 28 2015, 08:42 PM) *
Currently using this

http://crichd.in/live/bt-sport-1-live-streaming.php

Not Sopcast though

Rojadirecta got Sopcast links up now.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 28 2015, 08:54 PM) *
Rojadirecta got Sopcast links up now.

Switched over to my satellite since it's not being used by anyone else now. Thanks anyway
han2503
Destro should have stuck with the woodsman beard. Made him look more distinguished biggrin.gif
X-Offender
Boccehtti's passing is terrible.
han2503
Oh my... Bochetti...
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 28 2015, 09:13 PM) *
Boccehtti's passing is terrible.

His defensive mistake just now was even worse than his passing
han2503
Such a boring and listless game...

Is it bad that atm the only thing catching my interest is Destro's bare face and the fact that Diego Lopez seems to have gotten hair implants or something? His head is full of hair when last year at Real he was borderline going bold at the top
X-Offender
Montolivo is such a waste of space. I wish Pippo would just drop Bona in his place and play Suso or Cerci.
han2503
Our players are so unfit it's ridiculous
X-Offender
I know I'm reserving him the Muntari treatment, but I have no words to describe how utterly crap Montolivo has become. Screw the fact that he's the captain, he doesn't deserve to play!
Fillipo Simone
Indeed. But I'm waiting han to step in and say "as far as I'm concerned, Monto has been slightly better then last time".
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 28 2015, 09:44 PM) *
I know I'm reserving him the Muntari treatment, but I have no words to describe how utterly crap Montolivo has become. Screw the fact that he's the captain, he doesn't deserve to play!

Yeah, he's been bad

I don't want to say but, but I will say however

However, the fact that when we have the ball there is absolutely no movement is part of the reason why he looks extra , super horrible atm. On top of his seriously awful form, his main asset which is to launch passes is just completely useless when you have players at a complete stand still

There was an incident just a few minutes before HT where De Jong had the ball and had absolutely no one to pass it to. Everyone was simply standing there imitating statues. So he lumped it in the general direction of an also non-moving Bonera. What happened? We lost the ball and Chievo countered.

I don't think Monto was worse than either Poli or De Jong, but again, it's the issue of expecting him to produce something and he's simply not delivering.

But a part of that is the fact that we just have no movement, no drive behind our plays. Monto is also guilty of it when he's not the one on the ball as well mind you, I'm not saying he's not also a culprit in this like everyone else.

I do really wish to see Monto taken off with Bona moving back and Cerci coming on. Menez has also been useless today.

Destro I feel is the only one who's showing any type of spirit and motivation today, the others are all just flat
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 28 2015, 09:47 PM) *
Indeed. But I'm waiting han to step in and say "as far as I'm concerned, Monto has been slightly better then last time".

Nope, he was decent last week but today it's just bad
X-Offender
Honda for Monto. I guess it's something...
han2503
Great... Honda on the wing again rolleyes.gif

Just unbelievable
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 28 2015, 10:02 PM) *
Honda for Monto. I guess it's something...

Apparently he's been having muscle issues throughout the first half according to sky

But what's the point of putting on Honda on the wing when you have Cerci who is a f@cking winger
X-Offender
Off the post!
X-Offender
Still puzzled about Honda's position right now...
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 28 2015, 10:08 PM) *
Still puzzled about Honda's position right now...

I guess trequartista...
X-Offender
It does look like he's playing in the hole, though he also has the tendency to drift on the left.
Fillipo Simone
Honda's position is on the wing. He's nothing to do in CM in Serie A. Maybe for Venlo or CSKA, but the constitution he's shown makes him more dangerous then helpful there.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 28 2015, 10:11 PM) *
Honda's position is on the wing. He's nothing to do in CM in Serie A. Maybe for Venlo or CSKA, but the constitution he's shown makes him more dangerous then helpful there.

Well we've never really gotten the chance to see him there so I don't know how you can come to that conclusion tbh
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 28 2015, 10:11 PM) *

Honda's position is anything but on the wing.
han2503
Lol, Pazzo for Destro again

Every sub has been pointless
X-Offender
De Jong is awesome.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 28 2015, 10:28 PM) *
De Jong is awesome.

He's been more of a CB than Alex and De Jong put together today
X-Offender
Menez hasn't put one good ball today. Flop.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 28 2015, 10:31 PM) *
Menez hasn't put one good ball today. Flop.

Yep, but apparently, Cerci or Suso can't do any better than the cr@p Menez has put out today
han2503
And now De Jong is injured

Cerci seriously unlucky
X-Offender
sad.gif
X-Offender
Yaaaaaawn...
han2503
If we can't get 3 points from probably one of the easiest fixtures we'll have all season then I really wonder why we're even bothering anymore
acid911
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 1 2015, 03:49 AM) *
If we can't get 3 points from probably one of the easiest fixtures we'll have all season then I really wonder why we're even bothering anymore

And I really wonder why you still wonder about this? unsure.gif sleep.gif
X-Offender
Depressing...
Danny
Antonelli, Bona and Poli get pass marks. As did Pippo's flick.

That aside, another horrible evening which summed up this great club's fall from grace to a simply mediocre team.

F*ck ratings, the rest of them stank.
acid911
QUOTE (Danny @ Mar 1 2015, 03:58 AM) *
F*ck ratings, the rest of them stank.

Skittles. Your ratings (and occasionally Fillipo's) were the best part about match days. sad.gif cry.gif No really, this whole year has been such a heartache, the only thing I looked forward to was these ratings and the ensuing discussions that followed. We barely resemble a football team anymore.

Instead, the management has turned out into a dying business, something where they can extract any and all equity and money, before selling it to a sucker. I just hope if there is such a sucker, he makes a move fast. Because things aren't going to get better in the league, unless the thought process changes, and neither are they at this club.
X-Offender
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.