han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 30 2015, 05:39 PM) *
Meh... Smells like Bonera.

Looks like Acerbi...

Wonder what he tastes like? Chicken...
kurtsimonw
I'm pleased with it.
Danny
Good to have a very decent CB who can fill in happily at LB. Obviously, like all the other new signings he'll be judged on the pitch but on paper I am happy with this.
X-Offender
How do you know he's a very decent CB? Have you ever seen him play?
Danny
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 30 2015, 10:01 PM) *
How do you know he's a very decent CB? Have you ever seen him play?

I said 'on paper'. I know nothing about him but his CV is decent. A Juventini friend of mine says he's a good signing, that he was impressive at Genoa but that he naturally didn't keep up to speed with how he got on in Russia.
Ry4n
jury is out , lets wait and see to much reactionary bs here tbh. no one knows if he will fail or not.
Danny
His first two appearances suggests he's an epic fail of cataclysmic proportions.

Clearly not at the races yet, and I don't expect him to ever be.
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Feb 17 2015, 04:48 PM) *
His first two appearances suggests he's an epic fail of cataclysmic proportions.

Clearly not at the races yet, and I don't expect him to ever be.

He's better than Bonera and Zaccardo, so when summer comes, I'd rather keep him as the backup for the backup then either of those 2
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 17 2015, 05:53 PM) *
He's better than Bonera and Zaccardo, so when summer comes, I'd rather keep him as the backup for the backup then either of those 2

I'd rather keep Bonera as 5th choice than Bocchetti. At least we won't have to spend money on transfer fees. Remember, Bocchetti is on loan.
acid911
All three are bottom of the barrel players, though. sad.gif I'd rather try and groom a youth, cannot be worse then these three. As bad as Bonera, Zaccardo and Bocchetti maybe, but not worse.
Danny
I rate both Zaccardo and Bonera higher than Bocchetti. Zaccardo was actually half decent in his two appearances at RB recently. Bonera at least is sometimes good in the air. Bocchetti is, currently speaking, worse than any defender I think I've seen at Milan for quite some time.

Hopefully Han and Pippo prove me as knee-jerk and he goes on to be much better in time but right now? Horrendous.
acid911
Yeah, I kind of rate Zaccardo as the best among these three too. ohmy.gif He's bad, but the other two guys are proverbial potatoes when it comes to defending. Oh how low we've fall in this department.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Danny @ Feb 19 2015, 01:47 PM) *
Bocchetti is, currently speaking, worse than any defender I think I've seen at Milan for quite some time.

Worse than Acerbi or Mesbah?
Danny
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 19 2015, 03:18 PM) *
Worse than Acerbi or Mesbah?

Those names always crop up! Well, Mesbah was an LB and Bocchetti is supposed to be a primary CB so not sure that's a fair comparison. Acerbi was weak and not cutting of the Milan mustard but Bocchetti is a downgrade from bloody Armero!

The way he stood there looking baffled as Nocerino netted for Parma at San Siro a couple of weeks ago! It was just so wet.
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Feb 19 2015, 01:47 PM) *
I rate both Zaccardo and Bonera higher than Bocchetti. Zaccardo was actually half decent in his two appearances at RB recently. Bonera at least is sometimes good in the air. Bocchetti is, currently speaking, worse than any defender I think I've seen at Milan for quite some time.

Hopefully Han and Pippo prove me as knee-jerk and he goes on to be much better in time but right now? Horrendous.

He's been very average both times that I have seen him, and hasn't committed any glaring errors unlike what I've seen from Zaccardo or worst of all, Bonera.

But since x-off pointed out that he's on loan, then yeah, he's not worth the hassle of trying to sign him

Still I wouldn't want to see Bonera or Zaccardo here again for another season
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.