Pages: 1, 2
han2503
Who: AC Milan vs. Chievo Verona

Where: Stadio San Siro

When:
4th October 2014 @ 8:45pm CET

Head-to-Head Record

X-Offender
My enthusiasm for this game is bare after the last three performances.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 30 2014, 11:21 AM) *
My enthusiasm for this game is bare after the last three performances.

Hopefully we'll see improvements and the best possible line-up Pippo can field
Danny
EL OH EL!
X-Offender
Danny
Someone's picked the worst God-awful pic of Sheva making him look like a snapshot of someone just before they're about to kill in cold blood, while laughing maniacally over the corpse and drinking its blood...

And I went WAY off track.
X-Offender
laugh.gif
X-Offender
Word on the grapevine has it that Mexes could play against Chievo, but Rami and Alex remain favorites.

Also, Pippo should go back to 4-3-3 as he's been using it a lot in training these days. The sucky part is that we could see the NdJ-Poli-Muntari midfield again.

Probable line-up: Abbiati; Abate, Alex, Rami, De Sciglio; De Jong, Poli, Muntari; Honda, Menez, Bonaventura.

rolleyes.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 2 2014, 12:04 PM) *
Word on the grapevine has it that Mexes could play against Chievo, but Rami and Alex remain favorites.

Also, Pippo should go back to 4-3-3 as he's been using it a lot in training these days. The sucky part is that we could see the NdJ-Poli-Muntari midfield again.

Probable line-up: Abbiati; Abate, Alex, Rami, De Sciglio; De Jong, Poli, Muntari; Honda, Menez, Bonaventura.

rolleyes.gif

That's awful looking

And why is SES suddenly being frozen out? We really need some speed on those wings, it's ridiculous that we use a winger formation and place 2 relatively slow central players on the wing, play 1 of our only 2 wingers as a false 9 or AM and don't even get me started on the selections in midfield, how Muntari could ever get a look in is ridiculous!
Danny
I don't believe rumours any more. 99/100 times they're just plain wrong.
han2503
Menez a major doubt for Chievo as he has an inflamed tendon in his knee.

I think this is a great opportunity to start SES and Torres upfront and play Honda in behind them

I really want to see Bona play in midfield
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 2 2014, 05:32 PM) *
Menez a major doubt for Chievo as he has an inflamed tendon in his knee.

I think this is a great opportunity to start SES and Torres upfront and play Honda in behind them

I really want to see Bona play in midfield

Menez's injury has nothing to do with how we play. Honda will still play on the wing, and Muntari will most likely start. Same fucking sh*t all over again.
Rossoneri7
Time will prove if Inzaghi fails or succeeds.

Think we should be able to get 3 points, team has to react.
X-Offender
UPDATE: Abbiati; Abate, Alex, Rami, De Sciglio; Poli, De Jong, Bonaventura; Honda, Torres, Menez.

Some sources have Muntari instead of Poli, but I think the latter will play.

Except for Honda on the wing, it looks good.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 3 2014, 10:40 PM) *
UPDATE: Abbiati; Abate, Alex, Rami, De Sciglio; Poli, De Jong, Bonaventura; Honda, Torres, Menez.

Some sources have Muntari instead of Poli, but I think the latter will play.

Except for Honda on the wing, it looks good.

Agreed, especially Bonaventura in midfield
han2503
Where is everyone?

The game is today guys?
han2503
Can't believe I'm seeing Muntari starting again! FFS!
X-Offender
We're not playing very well. This team still lacks an identity which Pippo should have given by this point. We're very sporadic, mostly relying on individualities than on collective, finely cogged mechanisms.

Muntari is terrible, as usual, but I also feel that Honda on the wing limits us considerably. Menez is very individualistic. Bonaventura in midfield has been really good.
han2503
Menez is simply not moving freely why start him when he's clearly not 100% fit
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 4 2014, 08:26 PM) *
We're not playing very well. This team still lacks an identity which Pippo should have given by this point. We're very sporadic, mostly relying on individualities than on collective, finely cogged mechanisms.

Muntari is terrible, as usual, but I also feel that Honda on the wing limits us considerably. Menez is very individualistic. Bonaventura in midfield has been really good.

I think Bonaventura has been excellent in basically every position Pippo has tried him out in aside from an underwhelming performance on the left wing and he still scored.

Muntari is just a cancer in the team, whenever he touches the ball a good build up is ruined because he does everything at slow motion.
han2503
so-so first half, there were so many "could have-should have beens" they need to be quicker and make better decisions in the final third.

Muntari needs to come off, he simply adds nothing to the team, bring Poli on or heck, just move Honda back and bring on SES
X-Offender
0-0 HT

What to say. We're neither here nor there. A complete lack of game.
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 4 2014, 08:34 PM) *
so-so first half, there were so many "could have-should have beens" they need to be quicker and make better decisions in the final third.

Muntari needs to come off, he simply adds nothing to the team, bring Poli on or heck, just move Honda back and bring on SES

Honda has to be removed, I think that's very important. He's as useless as Muntari on that left wing. Either play him in midfield or don't play him at all, and given Bonaventuta's excellent display in midfield I'd go with the latter. SES and Poli have to be brought in.

I really don't get Pippo. Like Danny said in another thread, it's as if he doesn't want to play his team at full potential, always finding something to screw things over. And it's honestly getting a tad annoying at this point...
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 4 2014, 08:38 PM) *
Honda has to be removed, I think that's very important. He's as useless as Muntari on that left wing. Either play him in midfield or don't play him at all, and given Bonaventuta's excellent display in midfield I'd go with the latter. SES and Poli have to be brought in.

I really don't get Pippo. Like Danny said in another thread, it's as if he doesn't want to play his team at full potential, always finding something to screw things over. And it's honestly getting a tad annoying at this point...

Isn't this what we went through under both Allegri and Seedorf? And most fans will tell you the same thing about most coaches.

And yes, it's unbelievably frustrating

As for Honda, yes, he is an absolute waste on the wing, either play him centrally - whether in attack or midfield - or not at all imo. Just ridiculous that he's consistently used as a winger with us when never in his career has he been considered as such, not for any club or NT.

And agreed about SES. Menez is obviously not at 100%, so why play him when you have SES sitting on the bench? Just no logic!
han2503
So close there
han2503
MUNTARI!!

Typical!!!! laugh.gif
rip
Haha . wat a goal
han2503
We need to score another though, because I can't see us keeping a clean sheet
X-Offender
The f*cker scored a Euro goal.
milanbuf88
I'm traveling and can't watch but it is pretty entertaining to see you guys rag on Muntari and then have him score haha.
han2503
QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Oct 4 2014, 09:07 PM) *
I'm traveling and can't watch but it is pretty entertaining to see you guys rag on Muntari and then have him score haha.

That always happens
han2503
Muntari giving it away to earn De Jong a yellow and misses the next match.

Ensuring his position for next week as well rolleyes.gif
han2503
How are we not winning this by more?
Forza Milan!
Lots of missed opportunities ...
X-Offender
So, Pippo is using a pure 4-4-2 with Bona and Honda on the wings, and Menez as free roamer.
Forza Milan!
... and Muntari almost costs us a goal ...
han2503
OMG!!!

Muntari!!! WTF was he doing there????

Should be 1-1

This is why his occasional goal is not worth having him on the pitch, an absolute and utter liability in all senses of the word
X-Offender
Ahahahaha Muntari, fucking piece of...
han2503
We are doing our best it seems to squander this lead

Rami now wit an idiotic pass
han2503
Finally SES
han2503
Muntari still on the pitch! Hilarious!
han2503
HONDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Forza Milan!
Honda !!!
X-Offender
Great free kick.
han2503
Rami is seriously worrying!!
han2503
We seem hell bent on conceding at least one goal in each game, we have done everything to try and gift Chievo a goal aside from actually putting it in our net ourselves FFS!!

So many passing errors that could have resulted in goals
Forza Milan!
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 4 2014, 10:36 PM) *
We seem hell bent on conceding at least one goal in each game, we have done everything to try and gift Chievo a goal aside from actually putting it in our net ourselves FFS!!

So many passing errors that could have resulted in goals

Yup. Another team and it could have easily been a different result. Chievo squandered quite a few opportunities towards the end.
X-Offender
We played relatively well in the second half, but too many individual mistakes could have cost us a goal or two.
X-Offender
I just realize our next game is due the 19th cos the NT matches. Hopefully Pippo will have clearer ideas after the break. Too many changes and too much confusion in these first six weeks.
amancik
One thing I don't get is what is going on with El Sharaawy. I mean before the season started, we were talking about how he's gonna be our main man. Now he's struggling to a hold a place in the first 11. I mean you guys saw him in the few minutes he got, he was quick, he almost set up a goal ... granted he didn't play well against Juve but the whole team didn't. Not sure why he's not starting to be honest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.