Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Friendlies
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Other
Danny
Milan and Utd are in negotiations for some friendlies next season in light of neither having Europe.

I am seriously trying to get Rangers involved in this.
dst
QUOTE (Danny @ Jun 7 2014, 03:10 PM) *
I am seriously trying to get Rangers involved in this.

In what way?
acid911
Oh, you guys would be surprised by the sway our Danny holds. smile.gif Words have taken him far!
Danny
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 7 2014, 03:14 PM) *
In what way?

Rangers and Milan have some history, and Rangers, like Milan and Utd have obviously no Europe this season (or next) and getting Rangers involved with a friendly with both Milan and Man Utd (Rangers legends played Utd legends not that long ago either) could be quite plausible.

I know plenty of folk at Rangers, and I'm getting in touch to see if they believe this to be feasible. A nice money spinner this would be for Rangers who sure lack finance right now.

Question is is there anyone on here who can directly get in touch with anyone at Milan? Or does anyone know anyone?
Danny
QUOTE (acid911 @ Jun 7 2014, 03:30 PM) *
Oh, you guys would be surprised by the sway our Danny holds. smile.gif Words have taken him far!

Very kind Acid, but I'm no big shot. Wish I was!
acid911
QUOTE (Danny @ Jun 8 2014, 07:00 AM) *
Very kind Acid, but I'm no big shot. Wish I was!

Eh, I know, but you aren't a small shot either, Dan. king.gif Many a fans (particularly those with interest in writing, sports journalism, or even maintaining a blog community, things like that) would love to be in your position. But as they say, one small step, one small step. Keep at it, man!
acid911
QUOTE (Danny @ Jun 8 2014, 06:59 AM) *
Question is is there anyone on here who can directly get in touch with anyone at Milan? Or does anyone know anyone?

Well back in the good old days, last decade, really, some members here used to communicate with the Milan management via direct mail. Simple fan stuff, nothing big. Unless that has changed, I am not sure anyone here has any direct contacts with the bigwigs at the club. unsure.gif At least, I don't know of any.
dst
QUOTE (acid911 @ Jun 8 2014, 06:01 AM) *
Many a fans

You slipped GN! tongue.gif
acid911
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 8 2014, 06:30 PM) *
You slipped GN!

Indeed. blush.gif
Fillipo Simone
So, do we have a list of friendlies played this summer (for Milan) set already?
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 10 2014, 11:46 PM) *
So, do we have a list of friendlies played this summer (for Milan) set already?

I remember reading we could play ManU a few times next season since we're both out of Europe.
Fillipo Simone
Hmh. Would make sense.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.