Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A - Week 36 - AC Milan vs. FC Internazionale T&F
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
Good game. MoM goes easily to de Jong for his defensive and offensive work. A complete game for him, if only he was able to pull such stuff up regularly. Contrary to some, I would praise Kaká for his play, and even Balotelli who did I think good. Rami and Mexes looked solid, even Constant was good.

I've expected more from Montolivo and Poli. Taarabt? Well, his typical performance; "give a little, take a little".

Flop goes sadly to Mattia. It's so obvious he's not comfortable on the right; just remember the good tackle he made (saving our @sses) on the left! Clearly this is his flank, and I'm still boggled with Seedorf's reasoning here.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 5 2014, 06:48 AM) *
Good game. MoM goes easily to de Jong for his defensive and offensive work. A complete game for him, if only he was able to pull such stuff up regularly. Contrary to some, I would praise Kaká for his play, and even Balotelli who did I think good. Rami and Mexes looked solid, even Constant was good.

I've expected more from Montolivo and Poli. Taarabt? Well, his typical performance; "give a little, take a little".

Flop goes sadly to Mattia. It's so obvious he's not comfortable on the right; just remember the good tackle he made (saving our @sses) on the left! Clearly this is his flank, and I'm still boggled with Seedorf's reasoning here.

Agreed there, although I'm with Danny in regards to Kaká. He just can't cut it anymore. As much as I love him, he has to go and we need to promote Honda in the AM position.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 5 2014, 06:48 AM) *

Agreed.

I think De Jong did well moreso today because we weren't playing with Monto and him in a double pivot. De Jong was very obviously in an anchor position, while Monto was playing further ahead of him in what seems like more of a free role last night. This was probably because of how Inter set up their midfield. It was basically Poli and Monto right ahead of De Jong with Taraabt and Kaka behind Balo. With the front 3 constantly shifting positions.

And who voted Poli as flop?

His primary job was to contain Inter's midfielders, and he did that. It's what I admire most about him, he'll give you 100% no matter what you ask of him. He can basically play anywhere in midfield either in a defensive or offensive capacity with no trouble at all

And personally I thought Kaka was good, yes there were moments where he drifted out of the game but he put in an overall good performance
acid911
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 5 2014, 06:29 PM) *
His primary job was to contain Inter's midfielders, and he did that. It's what I admire most about him, he'll give you 100% no matter what you ask of him. He can basically play anywhere in midfield either in a defensive or offensive capacity with no trouble at all

And he'll probably not be with us come summer. sleep.gif
Jack Sparrow
I voted for De Jong as top and De Sciglio as flop. A rare bad match from him.

Constant was another player who surprised me quite a lot in a good way.
X-Offender
QUOTE (acid911 @ May 5 2014, 01:52 PM) *
And he'll probably not be with us come summer. sleep.gif

What? Why?
X-Offender
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ May 5 2014, 02:12 PM) *
I voted for De Jong as top and De Sciglio as flop. A rare bad match from him.

Constant was another player who surprised me quite a lot in a good way.

A rare bad match? I think he's been bad this entire season, between injuries and many poor displays.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 5 2014, 02:22 PM) *
A rare bad match? I think he's been bad this entire season, between injuries and many poor displays.

Agreed.

I think DS is a far better LB than he is a RB, add to that the injury issues he's had don't help with someone who's still developing. It's just been an overall bad season for this entire team and personally, I can't wait for it to be over
acid911
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 5 2014, 07:21 PM) *
What? Why?

I've heard early hints that he might be sold if we bring in a new coach. unsure.gif Donadoni or Spalletti. While I'm all for Donadoni, and consider him a good coach, I hope the talk of Poli beign sold is just false noise from Milan, or you know, plain old fan talk. He's one of my only three favorite players in the current team.

Just behind Kaka and The Scig. Had high hopes for Saponara too, maybe he'll come good. But Poli is a must stay.
X-Offender
QUOTE (acid911 @ May 5 2014, 03:06 PM) *
I've heard early hints that he might be sold if we bring in a new coach. unsure.gif Donadoni or Spalletti. While I'm all for Donadoni, and consider him a good coach, I hope the talk of Poli beign sold is just false noise from Milan, or you know, plain old fan talk. He's one of my only three favorite players in the current team.

Just behind Kaka and The Scig. Had high hopes for Saponara too, maybe he'll come good. But Poli is a must stay.

You've heard those rumors in your sleep. I haven't read anywhere about us selling Poli. He's one of the players the team needs to be built around.
acid911
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 5 2014, 08:14 PM) *
You've heard those rumors in your sleep. I haven't read anywhere about us selling Poli. He's one of the players the team needs to be built around.

Nah, I've heard them on Twitter. tongue.gif And while I fear everyone is for sale in AC Milan for the right price, at least until we start on our winning ways, I hope players like Poli and De Sciglio are never sacrificed for some quick $$$. It obviously depends on a player by player basis, I was all for selling Shaarawy at double of what he cost us.
Jack Sparrow
On a funny note, I read a tweet where an Inter fan dissed Mazzari. He was joking how Zee did everything to give Inter a chance back in.

Including bringing on Abate when Milito was subbed in, as well as Muntari if things were still too difficult. laugh.gif

They know it too. biggrin.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ May 6 2014, 05:35 AM) *
On a funny note, I read a tweet where an Inter fan dissed Mazzari. He was joking how Zee did everything to give Inter a chance back in.

Including bringing on Abate when Milito was subbed in, as well as Muntari if things were still too difficult. laugh.gif

They know it too. biggrin.gif

Abate has probably committed 3 or 4 of the biggest mistakes he's ever made against Milito. He's faced Ronaldo, Eto'o, Iniesta, etc without much trouble yet he f@cks up against Milito.

And Muntari... Well Inter fans experienced his awfulness first hand so of course they know what a total slow dumbass he truly is
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.