Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My First Game Ever
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Other
TriniKing_CE
So as the title kind of says, I'll be attending my first live Milan game ever this year, and it's gonna be the derby! smile.gif

Obviously this is not the ideal season to make such a trip, given that that we're pretty much sucking off & on

All things considered though... I couldn't be more excited! yahoo.gif

Ideally I would have liked to post this in the Trip Adviser section:
http://www.milanfan.com/forums/index.php?showforum=35

...but since this is now closed, I wasn't sure where would be best.

If a MOD knows of a more suitable location, please feel free to change the path.

For those who have been to Milan (& Italy) before, please feel free to share any tips or advice that you think I might find useful.
acid911
Technically, it's your second game ever since you created a duplicate thread. biggrin.gif But really happy for you man, you picked the game of games. Best of luck for the trip, and bring back a win.

PS. No pictures, no happen! tongue.gif Expect to see some camera clicks!
TriniKing_CE
smile.gif
Thanks acid.

I definitely hope we get the win!!!

Otherwise the moment would surely be bitter sweet... and I'm really just hoping for sweet! biggrin.gif

Pics, no problem! wink.gif
acid911
Brilliant, man, have a safe journey! cool.gif Unless you're already camped outside of San Siro, waiting. In that case, just bring us the win. I just want to see Kaka scoring one more past the city rivals.
Jack Bauer
Have a great time! Nothing like the first time.
X-Offender
Have you already bought the tickets?
Rossoneri7
I'v attended two Milan derbies, the one with Ronaldinho's goal (header) ... The other being a humiliating defeat to inter, where the vast majority of fans were inter fans attending the game ...

During the day, the whole city is split between red and blue, the build up to the game during the day is an amazing experience ... I hope you enjoy it and bring us good luck king.gif
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Mar 10 2014, 10:19 PM) *
Have a great time! Nothing like the first time.

Looking forward to it. Thanks!

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 11 2014, 09:40 AM) *
Have you already bought the tickets?

Yup! smile.gif

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Mar 11 2014, 11:47 AM) *
I'v attended two Milan derbies, the one with Ronaldinho's goal (header) ... The other being a humiliating defeat to inter, where the vast majority of fans were inter fans attending the game ...

During the day, the whole city is split between red and blue, the build up to the game during the day is an amazing experience ... I hope you enjoy it and bring us good luck king.gif

I too am hoping to be considered a good luck charm. Definitely looking forward to the atmosphere and everything else it has to offer. smile.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Mar 11 2014, 06:59 PM) *
Yup! smile.gif

How? Where?
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 11 2014, 03:28 PM) *
How? Where?

Online... to give you specific details I'd have to ask my sister though... goodheart.gif

It's my Birthday & Christmas gift! droolsmiley.gif smile.gif king.gif
TriniKing_CE
Does anyone know if there are any sort of limitations or restrictions in the San Siro with respect to cameras & video cameras?

...or anything else apart from weapons, bombs, drugs & flares I assume!
X-Offender
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Mar 15 2014, 05:19 AM) *
Does anyone know if there are any sort of limitations or restrictions in the San Siro with respect to cameras & video cameras?

...or anything else apart from weapons, bombs, drugs & flares I assume!

You can't bring lighters. But I don't think there's a problem with cameras.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.