Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A - Week 19 - AC Milan vs. Hellas Verona T&F
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
Good start for Clarence.

My votes are: Zapata MoM, none for flop. Maybe Silvestre and Birsa could be nominated, but they really didn't make that kind of mistakes.
X-Offender
Top: Kaká
Flop: No-one
Linkman
Top: Balotelli. I think he deserves the recognition: for once, he did not dive, sulk, went off on egotistical plays, tracked back, rotated, etc. The kind of performance we need and should expect from him.

Flop: None, though De Sciglio I thought was poor.
han2503
Top: Balo
Flop: Silvestre

I thought that moment when he went in for the tackle on Iturbe (I think it was him) and not only completely missed out on the ball but over committed himself and left a wide open gap behind him was bad enough for the vote

DS and Monto also made a couple of terrible errors
acid911
Kaka, Muntari, Go! mad.gif
Fillipo Simone
Emanuelsons defending was questionable as well. I remember one occasion where he ran back to the center, leaving Bonera wide open on the left. This has to be regulated. Hopeful Tasso and Zee can fix it.
Linkman
QUOTE (acid911 @ Jan 20 2014, 12:13 PM) *

Wait, what?
acid911
QUOTE (Linkman @ Jan 20 2014, 08:47 PM) *
Wait, what?

Ha, I haven't voted man, I rarely do. happy.gif I was just kidding, or you can say channeling the Allegri spirit, takes me a while to let go of such things. Don't fret, when I will vote, I will let you all know my choices. Okay, dash it all, let me vote this time, just because it is the beginning of a new era!
acid911
Okay, here goes nothing. unsure.gif Hard to single out a flop this time around, but:

Top: Kaka, good shows on the penalty win!
Flop: Urby, was what we shall say, more lackluster than usual!
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 20 2014, 01:30 PM) *
I thought that moment when he went in for the tackle on Iturbe (I think it was him) and not only completely missed out on the ball but over committed himself and left a wide open gap behind him was bad enough for the vote

Yeah, that was laughable.
han2503
QUOTE (acid911 @ Jan 20 2014, 03:13 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif
Linkman
QUOTE (acid911 @ Jan 20 2014, 01:09 PM) *
Ha, I haven't voted man, I rarely do. happy.gif I was just kidding, or you can say channeling the Allegri spirit, takes me a while to let go of such things. Don't fret, when I will vote, I will let you all know my choices. Okay, dash it all, let me vote this time, just because it is the beginning of a new era!

I totally figured your network ran a rerun or something and you bought it laugh.gif
acid911
QUOTE (Linkman @ Jan 20 2014, 11:24 PM) *
I totally figured your network ran a rerun or something and you bought it

I can only imagine. biggrin.gif tongue.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 20 2014, 07:30 AM) *
Top: Balo
Flop: Silvestre

DS and Monto also made a couple of terrible errors

My thoughts. My votes.
KillerMax
QUOTE (acid911 @ Jan 20 2014, 09:13 AM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.