Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CL 5th round - Celtic Glasgow vs. AC Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
It shouldn't be hard to pick a good performer for this match. Many players finally showed up, but I got impressed by Daniele Bonera the most, so my pick goes with him. Needless to say, Kaká is brilliant.

On the downside, much fewer names then usual. I still expect much more from Poli. Montolivo saved himself with that assist for the third, but played otherwise a very disappointing game, even if han says he was defensively great tongue.gif
So in short, my flop goes to vice-Muntari - Birsa.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 27 2013, 09:20 AM) *
It shouldn't be hard to pick a good performer for this match. Many players finally showed up, but I got impressed by Daniele Bonera the most, so my pick goes with him. Needless to say, Kaká is brilliant.

On the downside, much fewer names then usual. I still expect much more from Poli. Montolivo saved himself with that assist for the third, but played otherwise a very disappointing game, even if han says he was defensively great tongue.gif
So in short, my flop goes to vice-Muntari - Birsa.

Well he covered Urby very well which is important. His distribution in the first half was terrible though. Although in the second - especially when we broke away on counters it was always him to transition the ball from the defence to attack when we played out - he was a lot better, assist aside.

Birsa was just appaling, I mean why can't Allegri realise that we won't be going anywhere with guys like him and Muntari? And why does he always choose the mediocre players when he has better options on the bench? Is he trying to p!ss everyone the f@ck off? Because I seriously don't know how they add to the tactical plan when you play players like this, they ruin it more than anything else.

Had Robinho played instead of Birsa, with all that space in attack we could have seen something a lot better, and this applies to Serie A as well.
han2503
Regarding Bonera, I thought he was very good, but he was marking Samaras... And he did let him get the better of him once or twice which is unacceptable for me when you allow that level of mediocrity outwit you
X-Offender
Top - Kaká, followed by De Jong.
Flop - Birsa, followed by Monto.

As for Bonera, I thought he was just alright. He messed up a couple of times in defense, and Samaras won all aerial confrontations.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.