Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A week 10 - AC Milan vs. SS Lazio MOM
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
I'm not in a mood for analysis, so I'm gonna make it simple and short: top goes to Ricky, flop to Balo. Allegri? No point of asking me.
acid911
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 31 2013, 05:00 AM) *
I'm not in a mood for analysis, so I'm gonna make it simple and short: top goes to Ricky, flop to Balo. Allegri? No point of asking me.

+∞ sad.gif I'll vote this time, and these three points are what will be submitted.
Linkman
Was Balo that crappy? sad.gif
acid911
QUOTE (Linkman @ Oct 31 2013, 05:15 AM) *
Was Balo that crappy?

He was invisible. sleep.gif Throughout. I can imagine him being distraught and probably a bit distracted by the arrival of Kaka, just like El Shaarawy was mentally impacted by Balotelli's arrival. Not everyone has a mental strength of a Maldini or Ronaldo. Both have a mentality of absolute 99 in PES.
han2503
Balo is completely out of form atm, I think it has to do with how choppy this season has been for him in terms of injuries and fitness.

But he certainly wasn't the flop, that goes to Muntari who ruins everything he touches. Birsa came a close second but there's no ignoring what a liability Muntari is for us. Whoever voted for Monto is just trying to be an A-hole

Kaka - Top
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 31 2013, 11:50 AM) *
Balo is completely out of form atm, I think it has to do with how choppy this season has been for him in terms of injuries and fitness.

But he certainly wasn't the flop, that goes to Muntari who ruins everything he touches. Birsa came a close second but there's no ignoring what a liability Muntari is for us. Whoever voted for Monto is just trying to be an A-hole

Kaka - Top

I don't know man, the really flop was Balotelli. Muntari is just a limited player, in all honesty, he didn't do anything specially wrong yesterday.

Why? You think he played particularly well?
acid911
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 31 2013, 02:50 PM) *

And arrivals. wink.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 31 2013, 09:57 AM) *
I don't know man, the really flop was Balotelli. Muntari is just a limited player, in all honesty, he didn't do anything specially wrong yesterday.

Why? You think he played particularly well?

Meh, he was average yesterday wasn't great but certainly not the flop of the match, whoever voted for him is just trolling
han2503
QUOTE (acid911 @ Oct 31 2013, 10:27 AM) *
And arrivals. wink.gif

Don't think that has anything to do with it, the only direct competition for him would be Matri, and really, he's not even good enough to clean Balo's boots on any given day

Balo started the season relatively well, but he had an injury in the summer, then got injured again during pre-season and then got injured again with the NT in the last few weeks, that's bound to hurt his form
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 31 2013, 01:21 PM) *
Meh, he was average yesterday wasn't great but certainly not the flop of the match, whoever voted for him is just trolling

Haha, how protective of you tongue.gif
X-Offender
Whoever voted for Monto as flop is a piece of sh*t, a c*nt, a pathetic loser who understands nothing of football and should get the f*ck out of these forums and never bring his nasty @ss back again!!!

j/k tongue.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 31 2013, 11:35 AM) *
Haha, how protective of you tongue.gif

I know but it p!sses me off that some players like Muntari for example are overlooked even though they're consistently the bad apples in the bunch, yet players like Monto, Abate, SES, etc can't have one off day or make a mistake because they're overrated and mediocre, yet Allegri's constant decision to play Muntari is actually DEFENDED
Linkman
I actually remember watching Muntari play for Inter and thinking he was half-OK. sleep.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Linkman @ Oct 31 2013, 08:04 PM) *
I actually remember watching Muntari play for Inter and thinking he was half-OK. sleep.gif

Back then he really was.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 31 2013, 08:09 PM) *
Back then he really was.

Was he, really? He always struck me as the dumb kind of player who's there just to break legs.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 31 2013, 06:09 PM) *
Back then he really was.

Remember him getting sent off within a couple of minutes after stepping onto the pitch as a sub?

Always an idiotic player, the only good thing about him is his great shooting ability
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 31 2013, 11:31 PM) *
The only good thing about him is his great shooting ability

I wouldn't define it as great. He just has a powerful shot which could end up inside the goal or very well outside the stadium.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 31 2013, 09:40 PM) *
I wouldn't define it as great. He just has a powerful shot which could end up inside the goal or very well outside the stadium.

Yeah that's true, I was going to add "when he's not shooting at the people in row Z that is" but I didn't want to sound too negative biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.