Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A Final match - Siena vs. AC Milan MOM
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
Dreadful match. Few deserve praise. Surely, Mexes MOM for me, while Niang and Ambro share place for flop.

No Allegri-meter today, that question's gonna get another poll.
X-Offender
Mexes and Ambro.
kurtsimonw
Mexes and Niang.
X-Offender
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 22 2013, 04:19 AM) *
Mexes and Niang.

So it's not you who voted for Abate? ohmy.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 22 2013, 03:21 AM) *
So it's not you who voted for Abate? ohmy.gif

Nah. I think he started crap, but his crossing was good and he was fine 2nd half.
han2503
Mexes MOM

Ambro was appalling, Niang was close behind but we had to endure him slightly less so Ambro takes the flop

And who voted Abate?? Could have easily had 2 assists had the strikers not screwed up, the fact that he spends 99% of his times as high up as the strikers and still manages to get back and cover his area is something that I find amazing personally.
kurtsimonw
He was dreadful defensively in the first half though. Most of their chances came from him losing balls in his own half.
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 22 2013, 06:22 PM) *
He was dreadful defensively in the first half though. Most of their chances came from him losing balls in his own half.

Don't remember him losing the ball much, there were one or 2 occasions where he was caught out too high, yes, those I do remember. But the attacking potential he gives us from that right side cannot be ignored. The left side was basically dead for the entire game because we constantly go through Abate to get anywhere near the box.

I think people here massively overlook and underrate him.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 22 2013, 07:25 PM) *
The left side was basically dead for the entire game because we constantly go through Abate to get anywhere near the box.

Agreed here.

The cross he put in when Balo hit the bar was exceptional.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.