Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A week 31 - Fiorentina vs. AC Milan MOM
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
MOM goes to Montolivo, followed by Flamini.

Flop to Balotelli, followed by SES. Seriously, Fiorentina had a man down for 50 minutes, but our strikers never really looked dangerous and played too far away from the box.
Jack Bauer
MOM - Monto,
Flop - a moron who wouldn't know how to be a decent ref to save his life.
X-Offender
Top - Monto, Flop - Balo followed by SES, and Allegri should leave.
han2503
Top: Monto, Flop: SES, Allegri: Should go

I gave it to SES because he's been consistantly bad for a couple of weeks now if not months. His attacking play is seriously taking a hit because of where he's playing though. Unless there's acres of space to run in behind defenders then he's completely useless out wide.
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 7 2013, 05:24 PM) *
I gave it to SES because he's been consistantly bad for a couple of weeks now if not months. His attacking play is seriously taking a hit because of where he's playing though. Unless there's acres of space to run in behind defenders then he's completely useless out wide.

He's completely wasted on the left, but we've been saying that for a while now. In order for this Balo-SES partnership to work, they need a quality trequartista behind them, and I don't mean Boateng.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.