Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A week 29 - AC Milan vs. Palermo MOM
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
So, here's the poll. My votes are as following:

Zapata as flop. The obvious pick is Traore, but he's more like the constant tragicomic factor and out of this world. But Zapata was very bad today on many levels; his passing was awful and he cost us a bunch of times. His handball was plain stupid and unnecessary, and hadn't the ref be as tolerable as he was...well, this match could have ended up rather differently. SES is another candidate, but I'll get to him later, on another occasion.

MOM is Flamini. Montolivo was very close, but since his shores are more offensive, Flamini wins it because he made a few very important interceptions. De Sciglio was also very good.

But all in all, and considering Palermo's strength, this was a bad match with many mistakes and flops.

Should go...after this seasons end. But he really should go.
Danny
Monto motm. Flop was the very disappointing SES.

Allegri to stay.
han2503
MOM: Balo, 2 good chances, 2 good goals and was also involved in a lot of the build-up
Flop: Bonera: Some of the ametourish mistakes he made were just laughable, yes Zapata was stupid sitcking out his hand like he did, but that all came about from Bonera ridiculously giving the ball away which he did on other occasions as well
Allegri: Should stay until the end of the season, but after that it's a no-brainer; he needs to go
Fillipo Simone
Who voted for Niang as MOM?
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 18 2013, 10:21 AM) *
Who voted for Niang as MOM?

Someone that probably likes to p!ss people off. I'm thinking kurt biggrin.gif
kurtsimonw
MotM: Montolivo. I was unsure of this signing, but he's been outstanding particularly over the past month or 2 where we win every week and he's usually an important reason why.

Flop: Zapata. He was poor all game and he was lucky his stupidity didn't cost us. If he gets sent off, we could be looking at a very different result.

Allegri: Stay. When was the last time we won this many games in a row!?
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 18 2013, 04:31 PM) *
MotM: Montolivo. I was unsure of this signing, but he's been outstanding particularly over the past month or 2 where we win every week and he's usually an important reason why.

Flop: Zapata. He was poor all game and he was lucky his stupidity didn't cost us. If he gets sent off, we could be looking at a very different result.

Allegri: Stay. When was the last time we won this many games in a row!?

You're basically saying we were lucky in one line and then praising Allegri for the win in another...

Like I said, he should stay, but come season's end he needs to be the first one to go along with Traore and Niang. Maybe he could sign them for big money at his new team... Don't Shakthar want him?
X-Offender
Top: De Sciglio. The kid simply delights me.
Fop: SES. Another AWOL game for him.
Allegri: Stay till the end of season, then disappear as in a magic trick.
acid911
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 18 2013, 10:44 PM) *
De Sciglio. The kid simply delights me.

+∞ happy.gif
William405
How can you guys not vote for Balo as MOM?He simply won us the match.
X-Offender
QUOTE (William405 @ Mar 18 2013, 09:39 PM) *
How can you guys not vote for Balo as MOM?He simply won us the match.

Goals aside, his performance wasn't excellent.
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 18 2013, 07:31 PM) *
When was the last time we won this many games in a row!?

This season. It's just our third league win in a row.
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 18 2013, 09:52 PM) *
Goals aside, his performance wasn't excellent.

Yeah I agree, but 2 goals imo can't be brushed aside. I don't always base my vote on the performance, in the end of the day..he is a striker and he scored 2 goals..can't ask for more.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 18 2013, 05:53 PM) *
You're basically saying we were lucky in one line and then praising Allegri for the win in another...

I'm saying Zapata was lucky to stay on and I don't think a player being retarded is anything to do with Allegri. This kind of form, being where we are in the league means he should stay at the moment. Anyone that thinks he should be sacked now is a fool.
X-Offender
I don't believe anyone wants him to be sacked like right now. We're only 9 games away from season end after all.
Zed.D
Top: De Sciglio - had some bad minutes where he seemed to lose concentration and make wrong passes, but those moments were brief and for the most part played excellently.

Flop: El Sha - he hasn't been his former self since Balo has arrived and that's a bit worrying.

Allegri: should stay [for now].
han2503
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Mar 18 2013, 11:50 PM) *
Top: De Sciglio - had some bad minutes where he seemed to lose concentration and make wrong passes, but those moments were brief and for the most part played excellently.

Flop: El Sha - he hasn't been his former self since Balo has arrived and that's a bit worrying.

Allegri: should stay [for now].

SES hasn't been in top shape since before the break.

He's just a kid, I think now that he can relax a bit he could use with a bit of a break. Allegri should have him sit one out every now and then, I think it's more a case of burnout for him
milanbuf88
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 19 2013, 05:07 AM) *
SES hasn't been in top shape since before the break.

He's just a kid, I think now that he can relax a bit he could use with a bit of a break. Allegri should have him sit one out every now and then, I think it's more a case of burnout for him

I think it's a little bit of what we saw from Ibra a couple years back. The team relied on him so heavily and he played hard every game. Eventually that kind of work load will take its toll from a player. In Ibra's case part of the problem was that he isn't getting any younger and with El Sha the problem is that he isn't quite used to such a demanding schedule. He'll grow into it though.
han2503
QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Mar 19 2013, 09:32 AM) *
I think it's a little bit of what we saw from Ibra a couple years back. The team relied on him so heavily and he played hard every game. Eventually that kind of work load will take its toll from a player. In Ibra's case part of the problem was that he isn't getting any younger and with El Sha the problem is that he isn't quite used to such a demanding schedule. He'll grow into it though.

Yeah, and I think the fact that a team of Milan's stature depending on him so much contributed to that as well
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.