Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A week 23 - AC Milan vs. Udinese MOM
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
So, MOM undoubtedly Balotelli. Ibra found his heir, at least in terms of confidence, coolness and (I'm sure) Allegri's dependency.

I'm yet to see how SES will react. Niang seemed to fit in, but SES was disjoint with our attack. Hopefully he'll find the needed chemistry.

Flop must be decided between Niang and Bonera. Since Niang is younger and still inexperienced, I've picked Bonera who made terrible mistakes and seemed clueless form time to time. No positioning, no pace, no anticipatory ability. But Niang did pretty bad as well. His poor passing and lack of precision wasted one to many attack in my book.

Flamini is doing very good I have to say. He's proven to be our starter I think. Nocerino did good as well, just like the rest of the usual suspects.

Montolivo...well..his passing and rhythm is okay or good. But he's making way too many mistakes per game and also is awfully useless when it comes to taking shots and making the final pass. To think Allegri and Galliani threw away Pirlo after forcing him to play on the side, then claiming we've "changed the system" and Pirlo isn't needed, just to pull back and reinvent the Pirlo-position for Montolivo - who is inferior in every possible way - is just laughable. I know, it's like a broken record, but I can't get behind that move.
Fillipo Simone
Oh, and one more thing. Allegri again stunned me today. Pulling out Nocerino and then afterwards giving again the nod to Traoré was really a stroke of brilliance. Way to go, showed you have a real elaborated plan once again.
X-Offender
MOM - Balo.
Flop - Niang.
Allegri - GTFO!
kurtsimonw
Balotelli, Bonera, stay.
Fillipo Simone
I see someone passionately despises Robinho.
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Feb 3 2013, 07:08 PM) *
Balotelli, Bonera, stay.

+1
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 3 2013, 06:59 PM) *
Flop - Niang.

Absolute madness!!

Niang had moments where he displayed great things, and I admit he also had a couple wtf moments, but in the overall scheme of things he was one of the better players. Our attack (which btw was our strong point throughout the game), was partly influenced by him.

Constant while playing well, also had wtf moments and in doing so almost led to us conceding. Bonera left us open at the back and f<vked up all our good work prior. Why not him? I'm just trying to understand the logic here? unsure.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Feb 4 2013, 01:16 AM) *
Absolute madness!!

Niang had moments where he displayed great things, and I admit he also had a couple wtf moments, but in the overall scheme of things he was one of the better players. Our attack (which btw was our strong point throughout the game), was partly influenced by him.

Constant while playing well, also had wtf moments and in doing so almost led to us conceding. Bonera left us open at the back and f<vked up all our good work prior. Why not him? I'm just trying to understand the logic here? unsure.gif

Why? He made very bad decisions throughout the game, his passing is inaccurate, and he wasted two blatant scoring opportunities. Maybe I'm being a bit harsh, but I can't fathom him on the wing.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 4 2013, 01:23 AM) *
Why? He made very bad decisions throughout the game, his passing is inaccurate, and he wasted two blatant scoring opportunities. Maybe I'm being a bit harsh, but I can't fathom him on the wing.

Agreed completely. The first chance in particular. This was a must-score thing.
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 3 2013, 07:23 PM) *

Fair enough, although I do still find the criticism 'very' (not a bit) harsh. As the kid had his best game yet (with us).

I am sure all the newspapers and critics would agreed the kid played better than he did worse.

But it's fine to have you own opinion (...and I mean this without disrespect or sarcasm, because I know people analyze things differently and that is fine)

I asked you why and you were able to give valid reasons; I just see it differently that's all.
han2503
MOM: Balo
Flop: Bonera
Allegri: GTFO

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 3 2013, 10:57 PM) *
Oh, and one more thing. Allegri again stunned me today. Pulling out Nocerino and then afterwards giving again the nod to Traoré was really a stroke of brilliance. Way to go, showed you have a real elaborated plan once again.

SO true!

He pushed in Bojan for Nocerino and we proceeded to lose our shape in a moment where composure and stability were needed. Adding Robinho in for Niang was useless as just making the simple switch of Bojan for Niang would have been the obvious and logical option but as always Allegri always goes for "stupid" instead of logical or even just plain old obvious.

The Traore inclusions are seriously baffling! The guy can barely run in a straight line without the ball. He's done this 3 games in a row now. I'm seriously waiting for this to f@ck him over and we conceed a goal during a precarious situation because of Trademark Traore pass. Maybe that will stop him from putting him on in crucial moments.

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 3 2013, 11:23 PM) *

Agreed.

I didn't give him the flop because that would be harsh seeing as there were a number of players who did worse. But his inclusion on the wing just irks me to no end. And it's becoming pretty obvious that even his finishing needs a lot of work
William405
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 4 2013, 01:11 AM) *
I see someone passionately despises Robinho.

laugh.gif that has to be me...I just can't stand his attitude.
Danny
Top - Balo
Flop - Bojan
Max - Stay.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.