Full Version: Salamon
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Players > Past Players
Bluesummers

Bartosz Salamon

Profile: Bartosz Salamon
Birth date: May 1, 1991
Nationality: Poland
Position: CDM/ CB
Former clubs: Lech Poznan, Foggia & Brescia.
Height and weight: 194 cm. 78 kg.

"I’m very happy to join Milan. It was the best thing that I could wish for. I dream about becoming an important player for Milan.
I will work hard to become a player of the highest level.
Which position I will play at Milan? I’m arriving here at Milan as a defender - that’s the role that made me take that step up in quality."

"I’m not inspired by anyone in particular. I try to learn a bit from all the best defenders in the world - especially those defenders who are good with the ball at their feet. I still have to improve a lot, but I’m very humble and I will work hard.
Balotelli and El Shaarawy? I want to get to know them because they're great players.
I’m not afraid of anything, and I will put myself at the squad’s disposal and show my worth. I spoke with Galliani and he welcomed me."

"Which number I will wear? I still haven’t decided it yet."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Good on the ball and excellent at tackling and passing.

-Noted for his great tactical awareness. Was scouted by Guardiola personally before and was linked to many clubs before coming here. Chose to come here over barcelona and napoli as we promised him a first team role.

-Very similar to sergio busquets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...;v=_01dQ6S8XDo#!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=B5uR_8bltnE

Many journalists have rated him one of the biggest upcoming prospects in Italy.
acid911
Like a king, Blue. king.gif Like a king! Great thread, all the info I need about the guy.
KillerMax
Man, you should open ALL the player threads from now on. Wow.
X-Offender
He'll be wearing number 14.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Feb 1 2013, 11:04 AM) *
Man, you should open ALL the player threads from now on. Wow.

Agreed.
X-Offender
Salamon: a dream come true
Fillipo Simone
Hopefully this kid will turn out good. Fingers crossed.
Jack Bauer
Too bad he came with an injury, might not see him for a while.
Fillipo Simone
Really? How serious?

Damn, it's like a curse.
Jack Bauer
Don't know how serious, but he said in one of the interviews that he picked up an injury in his last game for Brescia and will need a little time.
X-Offender
I guess that's why he wasn't included in the CL list.
Jack Bauer
Seems like it's not that serious. He should return in about 10 days (some ankle thing).
acid911
Boy, you are raising quite a few false alarms recently, Bauer. unsure.gif First the doping case, now this.
Jack Bauer
acid911
I know. laugh.gif But I had a sinking feeling you had a sinister agenda and wanted to give some of us here a heart attack. Good thing both were false alarms. I want to see this guy play, and well the further away we are from a doping scandal the better. Whew!
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (acid911 @ Feb 6 2013, 07:17 AM) *
I know. laugh.gif But I had a sinking feeling you had a sinister agenda and wanted to give some of us here a heart attack. Good thing both were false alarms. I want to see this guy play, and well the further away we are from a doping scandal the better. Whew!

Just you innocent.gif Though don't hold your breath on seeing him too much this season. With every game so important to our 3d place goal, I'm not sure he'll get many chances just yet.
acid911
Agreed. sleepysmiley03.gif Though I will be happy with just a few odd games, and that is why I said just to see him play to see what the guy is made of. You know with this focus on youth, he just may be good.
Jack Bauer
Napoli rejected Salamon offer
X-Offender
QUOTE (acid911 @ Feb 6 2013, 06:47 AM) *
Agreed. sleepysmiley03.gif Though I will be happy with just a few odd games, and that is why I said just to see him play to see what the guy is made of. You know with this focus on youth, he just may be good.

You really love that 'sleepy' smiley, don't you?
KillerMax
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Feb 6 2013, 02:30 PM) *

Yeah, Raiola sold him to us. I think he'll be decent at best for us.
acid911
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 7 2013, 02:10 AM) *
You really love that 'sleepy' smiley, don't you?

Hey, I'm the smiley guy here, I have my favorites, you know. wink.gif tongue.gif Even though this sleepy smiley is hard to type (and more chance of a error), but I love it. Goes with my nature, I guess, clam and quiet.
Jack Bauer
He will wear the No 14 shirt.

KillerMax
  • “I’ve been inspired by Nesta, a player who I have always liked, however, don’t say that I’m similar to him…"
  • "I was a midfielder at the start of my career, but in the last two years I have improved defensively and that’s why I have become a defender."
  • "I don’t really have an idol. I used to look closely at midfielders, but now I watch defenders.”
  • “On the evening of January 30, I thought I’d be staying at Brescia, the day after I got a call where I was told to head for Milan’s HQ to sign. It all happened very quickly.”

FI
X-Offender
I want to see this guy play. Maybe he and Zapata could form our future CB pairing.
dst
I would not hold my breath.
X-Offender
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 8 2013, 09:40 PM) *
I would not hold my breath.

We'll see.
dst
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 8 2013, 07:17 PM) *
We'll see.

It's on! ph34r.gif
KillerMax
Salamon fishing in the Yemen.. tongue.gif
acid911
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Feb 9 2013, 04:05 AM) *
Salamon fishing in the Yemen..

Nice! laugh.gif
Jack Bauer
Milan defender Bartosz Salamon has revealed that he is enjoying life at his new club, and is working hard to be fit for the season's last few months.

The Polish centre-back joined the Rossoneri from Brescia on the last day of the January transfer window, but has been unavailable to Massimiliano Allegri through injury.

However, the 21-year-old has insisted that he has already learnt a lot from his short time at the club.

“My impressions have been very positive,” he told Milan Channel. “Everything is set up here for you to be the best you possibly can.

“I have the opportunity to grow up in a fantastic setting with many champions.

“I am working to get back in shape and help my teammates – the older players have been giving me a lot of advice.”
acid911
Come on, already! mad.gif angry.gif realmad.gif I want to see this guy play!
X-Offender
QUOTE (acid911 @ Mar 5 2013, 01:39 AM) *
Come on, already! mad.gif angry.gif realmad.gif I want to see this guy play!

+1
Bluesummers
you wont' see him until next season. He's not ready to step into serie A yet. First get mentally adjusted to being in serie A. Then adjust to being at milan. Then you get to play.

Thiago silva same thing.
dst
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Mar 5 2013, 12:56 AM) *
you wont' see him until next season. He's not ready to step into serie A yet. First get mentally adjusted to being in serie A. Then adjust to being at milan. Then you get to play.

Thiago silva same thing.

What's with the English and the wording? You sound like a mafia boss explaining the rules to the new recruitment.

First you do something for me. Then you do something for the family. Then you get to join the business.

Brother Toni same thing.
KillerMax
QUOTE (dst @ Mar 4 2013, 08:35 PM) *
What's with the English and the wording? You sound like a mafia boss explaining the rules to the new recruitment.

First you do something for me. Then you do something for the family. Then you get to join the business.

Brother Toni same thing.

laugh.gif
X-Offender
Salamon made his debut with Poland last night against San Marino, playing 87 minutes, and putting a really good performance, disregarding the quality of the opponent.

I think it's about time Allegri gives him some play time. I'm really curious to see him.
acid911
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 27 2013, 09:01 PM) *
I think it's about time Allegri gives him some play time. I'm really curious to see him.

Really curious? huh.gif I died from curiosity a few moons back!
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 27 2013, 04:01 PM) *
Salamon made his debut with Poland last night against San Marino, playing 87 minutes, and putting a really good performance, disregarding the quality of the opponent.

I don't see any opportunity to play him right now. Each match and each 3 points are too crucial.
Fillipo Simone
Yeah, we just can't afford to throw any more kids in the fire.
acid911
True, I will be very surprised seeing him start or even get some minutes. sleep.gif Lost hope (for the lack of a better word) of seeing him this season when his injury extended into the second half of the campaign. Still, very much keeping an eye on when he plays, and how he plays.

I would love for him to become a starter for us, along with the likes of Mattia De Sciglio and friends.
Jack Bauer
Salamon set for Samp move
X-Offender
I thought he would turn out good for us. Looks like just another Galliani-ish move.
Fillipo Simone
Who knows. But really, not everything is Galliani's fault. I wonder who's giving tips to our scouting team.
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Jul 11 2013, 12:42 PM) *

mad.gif

Beyond frustrating at the moment... I'm not gonna lie!
Jack Sparrow
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 12 2013, 12:09 AM) *
Who knows. But really, not everything is Galliani's fault. I wonder who's giving tips to our scouting team.

A bit different in this case. I think he has been co-owned with Sampdoria for the Poli deal to go through. He is still untapped potential, and he probably has scope of playing more often in Samp than Milan.

If he isn't good enough, we can sell our half of the deal to Samp. If he is, we will get him back. Either way that's a far longer way down the line, and we need the cash injection of the co-ownership to fund Poli.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.