Full Version: Balotelli
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Players > Past Players
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
kurtsimonw

History

Lumezzane - 2005-06 - 2 games, 0 goals
Internazionale - 2006-2010 - 86 games, 28 goals
Manchester City - 2010-2013 - 75 games, 30 goals

Italian National Team - 2010-prsent - 16 games, 5 goals.

The future of Italy's frontline is MILAN!
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
Balotelli's biggest enemy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYU-SeVofHs
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Jan 29 2013, 07:40 PM) *

And the woeful hair fashion continues!

Probably a set of the worst haircuts in football right now reside at Milan

Mexes
Prince
SES
Balo
Niang
kurtsimonw
Is there anyone on here who doesn't like Balo or want him in Milan? I'm genuinly interested. It seems everyone loves this signing.

Good think Allegri's involved in the transfer dealings, right guys? biggrin.gif
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jan 29 2013, 10:49 PM) *

He's only responsible for the bad transfers devil.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 29 2013, 09:45 PM) *
And the woeful hair fashion continues!

Probably a set of the worst haircuts in football right now reside at Milan

Mexes
Prince
SES
Balo
Niang

Scrap Mexes, put Robinho.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jan 29 2013, 09:49 PM) *
Is there anyone on here who doesn't like Balo or want him in Milan? I'm genuinly interested. It seems everyone loves this signing.

You can count me in.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 29 2013, 10:17 PM) *
You can count me in.

So, you don't want him?
Fillipo Simone
I think he'll do some good, but no, I did not want him here. It's surely better then nothing, but I'd for example rather kept Ibra.
Zed.D
It was inevitable that one day he'd join us, we all knew that ever since he was an Inter player. I like him, and I hope he does well.

QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Jan 30 2013, 12:14 AM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif I hadn't seen that.. wow!

EDIT: some of the comments are shocking though...
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 29 2013, 11:27 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif I hadn't seen that.. wow!

Really? It was very big back then. Funny every time.
acid911
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 30 2013, 01:21 AM) *
I think he'll do some good, but no, I did not want him here. It's surely better then nothing, but I'd for example rather kept Ibra.

+∞. sleep.gif My scentimenets exactly.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Jan 30 2013, 01:04 AM) *
Really? It was very big back then. Funny every time.

I don't follow EPL and what happens in it that much. are there any more funny videos of Mario being... Mario?!
X-Offender
Yeah, but we all know why we sold Ibra.
X-Offender
Balo will wear shirt #45, since #9 wasn't available due to it already being worn by another player previously (Pato).

Source: Sky Sport 24
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 29 2013, 11:44 PM) *
I don't follow EPL and what happens in it that much. are there any more funny videos of Mario being... Mario?!

It was in a Europa League game. Here's most of them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BepDexjVfG0
servbot
Wow! Welcome Balotelli! Him and El Sha combined in attack? I smell an onslaught of goals coming, and getting that 3rd CL spot is definitely in range now!
Milan Are Brilliant
Oh good, out of all the talent we missed out on in recent years we're going for a guy with a bigger ego and really is yet to set the world alight. God I'm struggling with this club in recent years.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ Jan 30 2013, 02:03 AM) *
Oh good, out of all the talent we missed out on in recent years we're going for a guy with a bigger ego and really is yet to set the world alight. God I'm struggling with this club in recent years.

Don't you wanna change your username to Balo Is Brilliant? wink.gif
X-Offender
Hold on, didn't Ibra pick #10 after Nene left? So why can't Balo choose #9 now that Pato left. Serie A rules different from Ligue 1's?
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 29 2013, 10:36 PM) *
Don't you wanna change your username to Balo Is Brilliant? wink.gif

If it meant something went wrong with the deal, I'd do it in an instant.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ Jan 29 2013, 11:37 PM) *

So I take it you're not a Balo fan?
Zed.D
QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ Jan 30 2013, 02:07 AM) *

No but it could mean he'd be sold sooner than expected like Sheva before and then Kaka.
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 29 2013, 10:37 PM) *
So I take it you're not a Balo fan?

In all honesty I don't see too much of what there is to be a fan of? I've seen him have one real good game in recent years where he took it by the scruff of the neck. All the other times he's inconsistent, petulant, can singlehandedly hurt a teams performance and a damn right nuisance in the dressing room. I could take it with Ibra as he had the talent to back it up on a consistent level. All I hear of Balotelli is 'potential' and that in all honesty just means 'he hasn't done anything yet'.

The fact that the reaction over here is people will miss him, not because of footballing ability but off the field 'antics' says it all really. Honestly, as harsh as it sounds I wished this day would never come.
kurtsimonw
Inconsistant playing time = inconsistant performances. Simple as that really.
Milan Are Brilliant
Yeah, most footballers have to prove themselves and work at it, guess that's a bit above Balotelli.
kurtsimonw
You act like Balotelli was born this good and became a £24m player based on nothing. Is he a hot-head and a bit stupid off the field? Absolutely. Incredible talent though. Showed how good he is at the Euros, which juding by the English publics bashing of the English team for not doing it when it matters, surely counts for players too?
mishie
i welcome super Mario but still would have preferred and decent creative midfielder or a CB who can defend but it serves a purpose for Don Silvio wink.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jan 30 2013, 12:22 AM) *
You act like Balotelli was born this good and became a £24m player based on nothing. Is he a hot-head and a bit stupid off the field? Absolutely. Incredible talent though. Showed how good he is at the Euros, which juding by the English publics bashing of the English team for not doing it when it matters, surely counts for players too?

+1
Zed.D
It's not everyday that you see Kurt and Ash disagreeing on something.
Danny
I am looking forward to us having Bojan, Balo, El-Sha and Boateng as our attacking thrust, That's not bad.
dst
So I take it Balotelli has not have had a very good season with Manchester so far?
Jack Bauer
Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini admits he will miss Mario Balotelli, as will the British Press, “but he had this big chance to go back to Italy with Milan.”

Mancini was speaking to Sky Sports in England after the Rossoneri announced a deal, as Balotelli flies in tomorrow morning to complete his medical.

“Both clubs are talking about him, maybe tomorrow they can close and Mario will undergo a medical.

“We are very sorry, as we love Mario as a guy and we love Mario as a player, but he had this big chance to go back to Italy and play for another top club like Milan.

“I hope Mario can continue to improve and show his real value, because I think that if he works hard then he can become one of the best players in Europe.

“I think the journalists will miss him, as they have something to talk about with Mario every day. It’ll be a big problem for the Press.”

Mancini also revealed that the negotiations only really intensified over the last 48 hours in a deal thought to be worth €20m plus another €3m in performance-related bonuses.

“Just four days ago there was nothing. Over the last two days they started to talk and it is important for Mario to play in Italy and stay in Italy with his family.”
servbot
So I just realized, with two Marios on the squad now, we really need to sign a Luigi to balance this thing out.
acid911
QUOTE (servbot @ Jan 30 2013, 05:12 AM) *
So I just realized, with two Marios on the squad now, we really need to sign a Luigi to balance this thing out.

laugh.gif laugh.gif
Jack Bauer
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 29 2013, 05:36 PM) *
Hold on, didn't Ibra pick #10 after Nene left? So why can't Balo choose #9 now that Pato left. Serie A rules different from Ligue 1's?

I myself was confused... unsure.gif
Fillipo Simone
Can't really tell. But maybe it really has to do with Italian rules.
TriniKing_CE
Here are two videos I had seen of Mario long time ago, and made me like him even more:

Exclusive Interview with Mario Balotelli: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTK1OIo7Vxc

Noel Gallagher interviews Mario Balotelli: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqSZ9rcvfAY

And this one I just came across...

Meet Mario Balotelli: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsJqlw4qaZs

I love these sort of insightful behind the scenes (day in the life, sort of) videos with players lives etc.

(...be it Balo, Ibra, Cristiano... I enjoy them all) - Hope you all like them as well. Cheers! wink.gif
MizNelson
Wow, things at Camp Milan suddenly got more...interesting?
KillerMax
Thanks for sharing Trini. I only watched the first one and he pretty much denies most of the 'stupid' rumors about him. Only a couple are true or partially true.
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Jan 29 2013, 09:18 PM) *
Thanks for sharing Trini. I only watched the first one and he pretty much denies most of the 'stupid' rumors about him. Only a couple are true or partially true.

And it's not to say he seems to be lying either, as he even denied the rumors which made him out to be good.

By the way, no problem man - I love sharing stuff like this!
KillerMax
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Jan 29 2013, 07:34 PM) *
And it's not to say he seems to be lying either, as he even denied the rumors which made him out to be good.

Yeah, more like clarifying that they are in fact not true.
Ry4n
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 30 2013, 12:27 AM) *
It was inevitable that one day he'd join us, we all knew that ever since he was an Inter player. I like him, and I hope he does well.

This
arivanjj
i opened milanfan and saw his name first thing biggrin.gif. very excited for this fellow
acid911
Well, to be brutally technical, he isn't officially official yet. huh.gif Yet.
arivanjj
QUOTE (acid911 @ Jan 30 2013, 05:54 PM) *
Well, to be brutally technical, he isn't officially official yet. huh.gif Yet.

imagine the disappointment for the people who ordered his jersey

btw how stupid is this..

ac milan store
" PRINTING DISCLAIMER

The number 45 of Balotelli is temporary: the shirt will be personalised with the correct number, as soon as it is official."

acid911
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Jan 30 2013, 01:17 PM) *
imagine the disappointment for the people who ordered his jersey

Jersey? ohmy.gif Imagine the disappointment for the people who posted in this thread!
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jan 29 2013, 11:22 PM) *

Yep, he had a staggering game in the Euro's (the one game I alluded too in recent years).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.