Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A week 22 - Atalanta vs. AC Milan MOM
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
So, even though Robinho looked terrible, flop this time goes to Montolivo. Lost a few important balls, plus his shooting starts to annoy me real bad. It's not just finesse, but the poor choice as well. Also, a staggering total of 1 assist and 2 goals in 20 games.

MOM should go to SES for the winner, even though he wasn't great at all and gets wasted on the wing. Flamini, Abate, Constant did their usual good work. Mexès was solid, just like Zapata. Abbiati very good.
X-Offender
MOM to Mexes. After a few shoddy performances, he was rock-solid in a very delicate match. As for the flop, even though Montolivo is the most suitable candidate, I'm gonna give to Robinho. The guy played, what, 15 minutes in total? But boy, he looked completely out of shape, as if he could barely run. Why o why didn't we sell him? Even for €7 million it'd have been a deal. And to think Allegri gives him minutes ahead of Bojan. Unacceptable.
William405
sharaawy.. for the winner. robihno as the flop
Rossoneri7
So far so good for Allegri I guess, and he should stay till the end of the season, this considering our position on the table, noting the squad we have and how low on quality we are in comparison to the year we last won the Scudetto.

SES as winner and Monto as flop.

EDIT: Good job with these polls Fillipo king.gif
Fillipo Simone
Thanks, really appreciate it smile.gif
han2503
MOM: Mexes, Flop: Robinho, Should go

Quick suggestion Filippo.

In regards to Allegri, I think it's pointless now to vote whether he should stay or go as at this point in the season it's pretty obvious that he's not going anywhere for now.

So how about changing it to. Do you think Allegri should stay on beyond this season? {Yes/No}
Fillipo Simone
Well, the "Allegri-meter" is here because I find it interesting how 1 single match means a shift in pro or contra orientations.

The suggested question is more of a final question, to seal his fate after this season, but I'll add it in the next poll.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 28 2013, 09:27 PM) *
Well, the "Allegri-meter" is here because I find it interesting how 1 single match means a shift in pro or contra orientations.

The suggested question is more of a final question, to seal his fate after this season, but I'll add it in the next poll.

Or we could do the question I suggested a bit later on in the season as a stand alone poll and leave the question as is for now in these polls
Fillipo Simone
Yeah, sounds like a concluding question to me smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.