Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A week 13 - Napoli vs Milan MOM
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
MOM goes to SES for sure
Flop would obviously be Abbiati

Some additional remarks:
Acerbi wasn't that bad. He saved us with that final tackle on Cavani. Montolivo should also get his usual portion of praise, he's really doing well. Same for MDS. Krkić with a overall good effort but lacking the final component (pass or shot).

Constant looked clumsy at times, especially considering Nocerino covered for him most of the time. De Jong was horrible at times, loosing possession and making clumsy tackles - he tackled Krkić in one scene. If this board would be as critical on De Jong as it is the case with Ambrosini, we'd wanted him subbed off on HT. But sadly, we don't have many options.
d'Arc.LP
I'll have to download the match then give my vote.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 17 2012, 11:53 PM) *
If this board would be as critical on De Jong as it is the case with Ambrosini, we'd wanted him subbed off on HT.

This is why I get annoyed sometimes. Very much 1 rule for 1 player, another rule for someone else. Don't think I even saw De Jong mentioned in the thread, had Ambro played like that every post in the thread would've been about him.
X-Offender
MOM it's between El Shaarawy and Montolivo for me, but I voted the Pharaoh due to his brace. Flop, definitely Abbiati.
Zed.D
Montolivo wasted a good chance at 1-0, while Il Faraone scored two. I gave it to SES as well though Monto played a very good game. I'm so happy he didn't turn out to be a flop, I always thought he was a choker and overrated and preferred Aquilani. I couldn't be more wrong.

As for NDJ, I don't know why some are complaining about him. IMO he was OK.
acid911
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Nov 18 2012, 01:58 PM) *
Montolivo wasted a good chance at 1-0, while Il Faraone scored two. I gave it to SES as well though Monto played a very good game. I'm so happy he didn't turn out to be a flop, I always thought he was a choker and overrated and preferred Aquilani. I couldn't be more wrong.

I still prefer Aquilani over him. smile.gif Then again, they are two different types of midfielders. One is a CM, and another is better as an AM. Montolivo slots in perfectly at the back, and Aqulani pulls the strings ahead of him, one visionary player passing to another, before the ball lands in the feet of a striker. We could have created attacks at will.

I sure would have killed to see them both play together at Milan. sad.gif Particularly when you keep in mind that Liverpool were ready to offload him cheap, and Aqulani himself was willing to sign up for 2 million a season. That fat idiot (Galliani) deserves every bit of abuse thrown at him, and then some. Would have been a strongly creative mid.

And besides, both are hardworking, down to earth players, with none of the ego you see with the likes of Pirlo.
Ry4n
Aquilani = Waste of space, waste of wages and a very average player. No, thank god we didn't get him because our coach with his old ways would not know what to do with him and Montolivo in the same team. He flopped at Liverpool, at Juve and at Milan. Have a good day, sir.

EDIT: Also, you mentioned Pirlo's ego. I think you need to get sent to the hospital to check up on your condition. Clearly you don't know what you're talking about. His ego level is as low as it can get compared to other players in other teams.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.