Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A week 9 - Milan v Genoa MOM
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
Let's for once have a match we won, even if it was overall horrible again. My flop of the match would be Constant, who did absolutely nothing the whole match through (with Zapata getting a honorary mentioning for his horrible gaffe in a overall okay match).

Top of the match, this time - should be Shaarawy, but I'll go with Emanuelson. He's done more good then bad, and even if he looks tragicomic, his work rate was excellent. I criticize him often enough, he deserves me vote for this one.
d'Arc.LP
El Shaarawy, Emanuelson and Allegri should stay, if he continues winning.
Fillipo Simone
Continues winning? Hmh.

Emanuelson as flop? How so?
X-Offender
El Shaarawy, Zapata, LEEEEAVE!
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 28 2012, 02:38 PM) *
Continues winning? Hmh.

Emanuelson as flop? How so?

Yeah, changing to 3 men defence was a nice move by him and if it gets us some nice victories in the short future with that, he can stay till January or next year.

Emanuelson's ball controll and passing were terrible. Apart from that pass for Abate (which was offside) he didn't do anything impressive. It really got on my nerves when he got some nice long passes and he was before defenders, yet he was caught and lost the ball, even though he's supposed to be our fastest player. This is just an example, but he did during all the game. He missed shots and did everything wrong.
han2503
SES the obvious MOM

Urby the obvious flop (SOOO frustrating in that position. Not his fault)

If I could I'd go to Milano and kick him out on his @ss myself, thus Allegri must go. A lucky win against our buddies shouldn't be able to save this idiot. Only in Galliani's deluded world is this win enough
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.