Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A week 8 - Lazio v Milan MOM
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
To be quite frank, I'm feeling embarrassed doing these polls. Week after week we play sh@tty football and have actually not a single player worth mentioning.
d'Arc.LP
El Shaarawy has been the MOM in 6 games for Milan I think. He was good against Lazio too. He scored a great goal and showed that he has self confidence like he was Kaka or Sheva (not complaring their other qualities). He showed that he's more of a leader than Boateng. I also liked Montolivo, a lot. He's doing great, he's a fresh new Pirlo for us, Allegri just needs to play him in the centre of the pitch, 'cos that's where the playmakers play, not in the right, where his killing passing abilities are almost to zero.

There's no doubt, Boateng is the flop of not only the last game but whole season till now. He got the #10 thinking he's a leader and he is "violating" it. He misses a lot to be a Seedorf for Milan, and he's showing that we can't rely on him. A part of the fault goes to Allegri to, for insisting to play him as trequartista or sometimes as false nine, when he hasn't the attributes for that. I see him as a box to box midfielder and he should stick to the midfield with De Jong, leaving the spot of advanced playmaker to Montolivo.

Deffenitely Allegri must go. His player selection is crap. He went for the worst duo we have in centre back, he left De Sciglio out even though he had a brilliant start and was our best full back in both wings, so he deserved a spot. He keeps getting back to 4-3-1-2, even though we have no decent trequartista and playing players out of their possition. He gets everything wrong. You can't play Pazzini and a narrow formation in the same time. You either go for the wings, leaving more space for Montolivo to assist or a cross from the wings, or you play two damn fast midget strikers who create space for themselves. He improved with his substitutes in the second half, playing widely, but that was too late.
X-Offender
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Oct 21 2012, 11:04 PM) *
El Shaarawy has been the MOM in 6 games for Milan I think. He was good against Lazio too. He scored a great goal and showed that he has self confidence like he was Kaka or Sheva (not complaring their other qualities). He showed that he's more of a leader than Boateng. I also liked Montolivo, a lot. He's doing great, he's a fresh new Pirlo for us, Allegri just needs to play him in the centre of the pitch, 'cos that's where the playmakers play, not in the right, where his killing passing abilities are almost to zero.

There's no doubt, Boateng is the flop of not only the last game but whole season till now. He got the #10 thinking he's a leader and he is "violating" it. He misses a lot to be a Seedorf for Milan, and he's showing that we can't rely on him. A part of the fault goes to Allegri to, for insisting to play him as trequartista or sometimes as false nine, when he hasn't the attributes for that. I see him as a box to box midfielder and he should stick to the midfield with De Jong, leaving the spot of advanced playmaker to Montolivo.

Deffenitely Allegri must go. His player selection is crap. He went for the worst duo we have in centre back, he left De Sciglio out even though he had a brilliant start and was our best full back in both wings, so he deserved a spot. He keeps getting back to 4-3-1-2, even though we have no decent trequartista and playing players out of their possition. He gets everything wrong. You can't play Pazzini and a narrow formation in the same time. You either go for the wings, leaving more space for Montolivo to assist or a cross from the wings, or you play two damn fast midget strikers who create space for themselves. He improved with his substitutes in the second half, playing widely, but that was too late.

Great post. Agreed on all counts.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Oct 21 2012, 11:04 PM) *

Even if I picked differently, I agree on most accounts. For me, flop of the match would be Bonera/Amelia. Both were terrible.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.