Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A Week 3 - Milan v Atalanta MOM
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
Poor match, almost everyone disappointed, especially Boateng and Emanuelson. Ambro in this one MOM for me. After he was subbed off, we conceded, while Nocerino and de Jong did nothing to cover the Atalanta player who scored.
han2503
Abate for me
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 16 2012, 12:09 AM) *
Abate for me

Biased for how many years?

Abbiati and Ambrosini were the only ones that didn't disappoint me today. Disagreed about Emanuelson disapponting as much as Boateng. He was relatively good, though not that good, but you get the point.
han2503
QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Sep 15 2012, 10:12 PM) *
Biased for how many years?

Abbiati and Ambrosini were the only ones that didn't disappoint me today. Disagreed about Emanuelson disapponting as much as Boateng. He was relatively good, though not that good, but you get the point.

Abate was the only consistant performer throughout the entire 90. Never gave up, tried to actually make things hapen when the rest of the players were walking aound the box and defended like a pro.

Abbiati was his usual self, he's a reliable goalkeeper, I expect nothing less from him.

Ambrosini had a great 25 minute spell imo, from around the 20th minute mark to the HT whistle. That's not MoM stuff imo
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 16 2012, 12:43 AM) *
Abate was the only consistant performer throughout the entire 90. Never gave up, tried to actually make things hapen when the rest of the players were walking aound the box and defended like a pro.

Abbiati was his usual self, he's a reliable goalkeeper, I expect nothing less from him.

Ambrosini had a great 25 minute spell imo, from around the 20th minute mark to the HT whistle. That's not MoM stuff imo

For MOM stuff you better not look at Milan players today.
han2503
QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Sep 15 2012, 10:46 PM) *
For MOM stuff you better not look at Milan players today.

Agreed on that!! king.gif
Rossoneri7
Ambrosini for sure king.gif
X-Offender
Ambro for me, too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.