Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: If Milan fails for the scudetto, I would pick...
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
So, I'm very interested how this poll will go...
Jack Sparrow
Napoli of course. Even though Fiorentina are my number 2 Italian club.
Fillipo Simone
I'd also pick Napoli smile.gif
han2503
Definately not f@cking Juve!!
CHU-LIP
where are Napoli, Udinese... ?

I'm not voting, neither!
d'Arc.LP
Roma for me, thinking this is a choice of will not opportunity of teams.
KillerMax
Yep, Roma for me too.
arivanjj
out of juve and merda. its juve for me
dst
Between Juventus and Inter I gotta say Juventus too.
acid911
Yeah, right, let's give those creeps (Juventus) more titles so we're never able to catch them. rolleyes.gif I'll take the lesser of the evil, and that is Inter by a million mile. And a million time. Beside, we'll probably get to hear Cassano talk about Milan again and all that. Never, for the life of me, am I supporting the freaks in the black and white.
dst
We'll never catch them anyway and I want us to stay above Inter, the poor innocent bastards.

Juve cheated and got punished. Inter cheated and got away with it winning titles by sending Juve down. I despise both but Inter surely more.
Fillipo Simone
Naah, the point of this poll was to determine whether you'd like Juve or Inter more. That's what interests me most.
X-Offender
Two clubs I can't stand one bit, but I believe one of them will win the scudetto if we fail to do so. And well, between the two, I'd go with...

Sorry, I can't do it. sad.gif
kurtsimonw
Juventus.
dst
I think this is Juventus's title to lose. Inter can't match them I believe.
kurtsimonw
If Juve win less than 5 more titles by 2020 I'll be shocked.
arivanjj
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 1 2012, 12:54 AM) *
If Juve win less than 5 more titles by 2020 I'll be shocked.

Niang will be 25 by then can we win some titles after 2020? biggrin.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Aug 31 2012, 04:59 PM) *
Niang will be 25 by then can we win some titles after 2020? biggrin.gif

You mean we can sell him before he wins us some titles, right? tongue.gif
acid911
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 31 2012, 06:55 PM) *
We'll never catch them anyway and I want us to stay above Inter, the poor innocent bastards.

We had a golden opportunity after 2006, but squandered it all. sleep.gif Had we won then, Inter would still be behind us by a fair bit and we'd be close to Juventus by a stone's throw. Losing out on Ibra was pretty bad, if you ask me.

QUOTE (dst @ Aug 31 2012, 06:55 PM) *
Juve cheated and got punished. Inter cheated and got away with it winning titles by sending Juve down. I despise both but Inter surely more.

Inter sent Juventus to the pits of shame. cool.gif Still dislike the Blue basturds, but hey, that's one good thing they did good by exposing the corruption of the 'Troupes of Turin'. Their humiliation after return to Serie A was pretty funny by the way, comedy gold, really. Fulham, of all clubs. Ha!
Jack Bauer
A draw with multiple casualties.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.