Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who should be the first penalty-taker at Milan?
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
Let's see what comes up...
kurtsimonw
Hmm. I really don't know who I'd trust. Probably Cassano?
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 15 2012, 09:06 PM) *
Hmm. I really don't know who I'd trust. Probably Cassano?

Not sure. His finishing skills deteriorated.
d'Arc.LP
Defenitely Montolivo if we don't sign someone else, Kaka maybe.
X-Offender
Pato and no-one else.
Jack Bauer
Pato for me too. He scored a penalty today vs Sweden BTW.
acid911
Pato. sleep.gif At least, he has a sense for where the goal is (I'm talking to you, Robinho).
amancik
I'm not too sure about this. I voted for Cassano. The only reason I didn't vote for Pato because I've seen him taken penalties a few times and he's not as composed as Ibrahimovic.
Zed.D
I agree he hasn't looked very convincing when taking penalties (tonight he scored but slipped on the way!) but I see no reason why he shouldn't be given the chance to improve. IMO it's more about the right frame of mind than finishing skills.
amancik
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Aug 16 2012, 05:37 AM) *
I agree he hasn't looked very convincing when taking penalties (tonight he scored but slipped on the way!) but I see no reason why he shouldn't be given the chance to improve. IMO it's more about the right frame of mind than finishing skills.

If we're gonna make him our focal point of attack and main goalscorer then perhaps it should be him. But have you seen how Ibra and Balotelli take penalties? So calm and composed.
Fillipo Simone
Yep, I think Pato should be the one.
han2503
Nocerino for me biggrin.gif
Jack Sparrow
Hmmm....in a match it would be Boateng,Cassano or Pato, depending on who is feeling up to it.

In a shootout, that's easy. Robinho. If he misses, then there is the least damage and our worst finisher is done with, while if he scores then the rest of the team is like, ."Even Robinho finished that!"
William405
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 16 2012, 02:03 PM) *
Hmmm....in a match it would be Boateng,Cassano or Pato, depending on who is feeling up to it.

In a shootout, that's easy. Robinho. If he misses, then there is the least damage and our worst finisher is done with, while if he scores then the rest of the team is like, ."Even Robinho finished that!"

biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.