Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Constant
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Players > Past Players
KillerMax

Let's see what he can do.
acid911
As long as he remains constant, I'll be alright. smile.gif Recall this was a name thrown around here a few years back, maybe he still has that little touch of magic that can be harnessed and improved upon with a big team like us.
X-Offender
He's very sexy.
Fillipo Simone
Like Gullit tongue.gif

But really, hopefully he can excel with us to the next level.
KillerMax
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 28 2012, 08:40 AM) *
Like Gullit tongue.gif

But really, hopefully he can excel with us to the next level.

Hey Fillipo, could you move a whole bunch of players that are on this player section to the past players?
Fillipo Simone
Done smile.gif
KillerMax
Thank you. smile.gif
Jack Bauer
William405
that time he got red carded still pisses me off to this very moment. i mean he got a yellow, and he keeps going at the guy?yeah, it was a cheap blow but hey they happen in games and specially in serie A. this isn't ballet, he should have macho'd up a bit. and whatever the other player said cannot be an excuse as well as u can't be so childish..this is a professional leauge for god's sake. anyway i guess that red Ferrari reminded me of it.
X-Offender
QUOTE (William405 @ Mar 29 2013, 10:35 AM) *
that time he got red carded still pisses me off to this very moment. i mean he got a yellow, and he keeps going at the guy?yeah, it was a cheap blow but hey they happen in games and specially in serie A. this isn't ballet, he should have macho'd up a bit. and whatever the other player said cannot be an excuse as well as u can't be so childish..this is a professional leauge for god's sake. anyway i guess that red Ferrari reminded me of it.

I didn't care much about the red card as I did for his abysmal performance against Barcelona. I mean, yes, everyone sucked that night, but Constant and Niang reached unseen levels of low.

By the way, the car's a Ferrari but the garage says Maserati. tongue.gif
rip
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/new...c-milan-2862177

i donno wat to say blink.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (rip @ Nov 30 2013, 08:57 PM) *

There's nothing to say. It's just a picture he made with his cellphone in his apartment. How's that to be condemned? Why don't fans instead condemn El Shaarawy for spending time fixing his hair and doing commercials while being injured? Oh yeah, I forgot, bias. rolleyes.gif
rip
not condemning, but thats a very idiotic thing to do.. like doing a 'lady gaga'
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 30 2013, 07:51 PM) *
There's nothing to say. It's just a picture he made with his cellphone in his apartment. How's that to be condemned? Why don't fans instead condemn El Shaarawy for spending time fixing his hair and doing commercials while being injured? Oh yeah, I forgot, bias. rolleyes.gif

And you tell me you don't dislike him...

SES still does his work, him having other work on the side does not effect his time in training, have you ever once read that he was late in training because he was busy showcasing Ringo?
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 30 2013, 10:24 PM) *
And you tell me you don't dislike him...

I'm sorry, how does what I said translate into me disliking SES?

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 30 2013, 10:24 PM) *
SES still does his work, him having other work on the side does not effect his time in training, have you ever once read that he was late in training because he was busy showcasing Ringo?

Who said otherwise? I'm just saying that fans getting pissed over one (even though silly) picture when people like SES and Balo do all kinds of crap outside the pitch is unjustified. Yes, Constant sucks, but didn't SES suck for half a year? And hasn't Balo sucked balls for the majority of the season thus far? Like I said, bias.
Jack Bauer
He looks so stupid in that picture biggrin.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 30 2013, 08:41 PM) *
I'm sorry, how does what I said translate into me disliking SES?

Who said otherwise? I'm just saying that fans getting pissed over one (even though silly) picture when people like SES and Balo do all kinds of crap outside the pitch is unjustified. Yes, Constant sucks, but didn't SES suck for half a year? And hasn't Balo sucked balls for the majority of the season thus far? Like I said, bias.

Because this had nothing to do with SES and you brought him up to criticise him again...
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 1 2013, 02:30 PM) *
Because this had nothing to do with SES and you brought him up to criticise him again...

Or maybe I brought him up because he's the most blatant example.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 1 2013, 12:48 PM) *
Or maybe I brought him up because he's the most blatant example.

The most blatant example would have been Balo
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 30 2013, 09:51 PM) *

Man, doing marketing while being injured has been invented by Berlusconi, Milan and Ruud Gullit. There's nothing to say as well wink.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 1 2013, 04:32 PM) *
The most blatant example would have been Balo

They're both there.
Ry4n
Haters gunna hate.
kurtsimonw
X-Off isn't the only one annoyed by this.
William405
I actually think it's stupid. El Sharaawy works his *** for the team every time he's on the pitch, and you guys criticize him for his hair? Is that your logic? Fine, he passed through a bad streak, so fucking what? Doesn't every player pass through? Even if the bad streak continues...it might mean he's incompetent. But, in my opinion..or at least FROM WHAT I CAN ACTUALLY SEE in games..his work rate has always been top notch. But, you know what..whatever.
X-Offender
QUOTE (William405 @ Dec 2 2013, 05:39 PM) *
I actually think it's stupid. El Sharaawy works his *** for the team every time he's on the pitch, and you guys criticize him for his hair? Is that your logic? Fine, he passed through a bad streak, so fucking what? Doesn't every player pass through? Even if the bad streak continues...it might mean he's incompetent. But, in my opinion..or at least FROM WHAT I CAN ACTUALLY SEE in games..his work rate has always been top notch. But, you know what..whatever.

I don't criticise him for his hair, that'd be petty. It's his whole attitude that irks me. I'm just gonna bring a simple yet significant example to make you understand. Last season, during some game, it was raining a lot in the first half, so his precious hair got all wet and ruined. When the second half began, his hair was all nice and fixed. What the frigging hell?! You've got 15 minutes of break, which you should use to cool off, reorganise your thoughts and listen to the coach. What you do instead? Fix your f*cking hair! And given his ridiculous hairstyle, it should take him at least ten minutes to get it perfect.

This side of El Shaarawy is the one I can't stand. And seriously, given his very young age, inexperience, and the fact that he has yet to prove everything, he goes to video game events and makes shampoo and all kinds of commercials? Kid, get off your high horse! You're nobody, you're nothing. Focus on getting better instead of spending your time on all this crap.
acid911
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 2 2013, 09:31 PM) *
You're nobody, you're nothing.

This. sleep.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 2 2013, 04:31 PM) *
I don't criticise him for his hair, that'd be petty. It's his whole attitude that irks me. I'm just gonna bring a simple yet significant example to make you understand. Last season, during some game, it was raining a lot in the first half, so his precious hair got all wet and ruined. When the second half began, his hair was all nice and fixed. What the frigging hell?! You've got 15 minutes of break, which you should use to cool off, reorganise your thoughts and listen to the coach. What you do instead? Fix your f*cking hair! And given his ridiculous hairstyle, it should take him at least ten minutes to get it perfect.

This side of El Shaarawy is the one I can't stand. And seriously, given his very young age, inexperience, and the fact that he has yet to prove everything, he goes to video game events and makes shampoo and all kinds of commercials? Kid, get off your high horse! You're nobody, you're nothing. Focus on getting better instead of spending your time on all this crap.

If the player has the time to fix his hair during HT then the coach had nothing to say, because if a serious coach ala Cappello or SAF were in that locker room SES would not have been given the time to fix his hair. It's the same thing now with players arriving late to training with no consequences. There's simply no discipline in the side, and the players feel that it's ok to arrive late to training or spend the 15 minutes at half time on silly things like fixing their hair instead of getting their @sses handed to them by the coach for not performing well or how they should go about improving on their first half performance.

But still, SES fixing his hair at HT simply has nothing to do with this, does he spend time on the pitch making sure a hair isn't out of place or does he run his @ss off in each game, even when he was stuck wide with no service and his form took a major hit, he never let his head drop and always did his best for the team. Why do you think Constant got exposed as the imposter he truly is in that defence this season? Because Muntari never helped out, but SES made sure that he ALWAYS helped out covering that wing whether to double team an opposing player or to recover a dire situation himself when we get caught out.

And once again, him doing commercials has absolutely no baring here! The kid is one of our lowest paid players while Muntari, Matri, Robinho, Traore (last season), etc all are getting much better wages than him. So what if he's smart and is riding his popularity for all it's worth and making money out of it? As long as his other work does not interfere with his main job which is being a Milan player and all that it entails, then I don't see why him doing commercials and press events should bug you.
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 2 2013, 06:31 PM) *

Hah, this is the first time I hear about this laugh.gif

Yeah, you're totally right about that particular incident. Honestly, I don't think he has ego issues as much as people like to boast about anyone who has had 3 good month... If he'll drop his work-rate during those coming the month..Then, I'll gladly admit to you're theory being right..and me being wrong. sleepysmiley03.gif
William405
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 2 2013, 07:34 PM) *
If the player has the time to fix his hair during HT then the coach had nothing to say, because if a serious coach ala Cappello or SAF were in that locker room SES would not have been given the time to fix his hair. It's the same thing now with players arriving late to training with no consequences. There's simply no discipline in the side, and the players feel that it's ok to arrive late to training or spend the 15 minutes at half time on silly things like fixing their hair instead of getting their @sses handed to them by the coach for not performing well or how they should go about improving on their first half performance.

But still, SES fixing his hair at HT simply has nothing to do with this, does he spend time on the pitch making sure a hair isn't out of place or does he run his @ss off in each game, even when he was stuck wide with no service and his form took a major hit, he never let his head drop and always did his best for the team. Why do you think Constant got exposed as the imposter he truly is in that defence this season? Because Muntari never helped out, but SES made sure that he ALWAYS helped out covering that wing whether to double team an opposing player or to recover a dire situation himself when we get caught out.

And once again, him doing commercials has absolutely no baring here! The kid is one of our lowest paid players while Muntari, Matri, Robinho, Traore (last season), etc all are getting much better wages than him. So what if he's smart and is riding his popularity for all it's worth and making money out of it? As long as his other work does not interfere with his main job which is being a Milan player and all that it entails, then I don't see why him doing commercials and press events should bug you.

+1
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 2 2013, 07:34 PM) *

But have you ever pondered the question that perhaps his crappy form last season was due to all those things put together? Because he got his mind preoccupied with other stuff. Just the simplest of things can cause trouble for an athlete.

And no, it doesn't sit well with me that a nobody like El Shaarawy gets ahead of himself and starts doing all sorts of commercial crap just because he's popular with the teenagers. He hasn't earned it yet. A kid of his age must focus on one thing and one thing only: train harder and get better.

And for William who says that SES doesn't have an ego problem, just remember Gattuso's statement.

The youngsters of nowadays are different from how we were. You can’t say anything to them, they earn a lot of money, they think they’re phenomenons and have little desire to learn. When I was young, Costacurta and Maldini were respected by everyone. Now you’ve got someone like El Shaarawy that actually talks to you back. It’s an issue of football in general, not just in Italy. I’m mentioning El Shaarawy as an example, even though he’s a good kid.

Link

Amen Rino, amen.
William405
I remember everyone(one of them was Jack) criticizing El Sharaawy because of his hair, and talking about how it is stopping him from being good etc... Then, Sharaawy came out with a great run of form and everyone suddenly expects magic from him. So, first he fucking sucks because he brushes his hair in a certain manner..and after he starts performing well...What do you give that run of form for? Do you think he just happened to play well? Was it a streak of luck? Or did he stop paying attention to his hair?

I said it a 100 times..all youngsters pass through ups and downs..but now everything must fit into your theory.

He's a youngster, his poor run of form could be from ANYTHING. Your theory is purely speculation. Although, I agree that youngsters are overpayed, overrated etc.. Doesn't means it has to apply to him. From what I've seen of El Sharaawy, he's a mamma boy who has this cute little girlfriend..

Him talking back to Gattuso? I don't know..Does that show confidence?arrogance? Sometimes confidence is good. You can certainly see that's applicable to Ibra, although really both cases aren't so comparable.

In conclusion, I don't know why the lack of patience with this kid? I mean sure we payed a decent amount to get him, but let's not forget that his development has been considerably fast. In addition, he's just a kid as you said..He is just a kid. Maturity will come.

X-Offender
QUOTE (William405 @ Dec 2 2013, 08:35 PM) *
I remember everyone(one of them was Jack) criticizing El Sharaawy because of his hair, and talking about how it is stopping him from being good etc... Then, Sharaawy came out with a great run of form and everyone suddenly expects magic from him. So, first he fucking sucks because he brushes his hair in a certain manner..and after he starts performing well...What do you give that run of form for? Do you think he just happened to play well? Was it a streak of luck? Or did he stop paying attention to his hair?

I said it a 100 times..all youngsters pass through ups and downs..but now everything must fit into your theory.

He's a youngster, his poor run of form could be from ANYTHING. Your theory is purely speculation. Although, I agree that youngsters are overpayed, overrated etc.. Doesn't means it has to apply to him. From what I've seen of El Sharaawy, he's a mamma boy who has this cute little girlfriend..

I know my theory is pure speculation, and honestly, I don't believe it myself either, otherwise it'd be too outrageous. I just mentioned it as a possibility because han, you and others put little weight on what El Shaarawy does outside the pitch. Well, for me that stuff is damn important! I grew up with examples like Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká etc., people whose only objective was helping their team and winning. They didn't care about fame and other such complexities. And they achieved great heights. And now when I look at the various Balotelli, El Shaarawy, Niang etc. I just can't do anything else but cringe.

QUOTE (William405 @ Dec 2 2013, 08:35 PM) *
Him talking back to Gattuso? I don't know..Does that show confidence?arrogance? Sometimes confidence is good. You can certainly see that's applicable to Ibra, although really both cases aren't so comparable.

In conclusion, I don't know why the lack of patience with this kid? I mean sure we payed a decent amount to get him, but let's not forget that his development has been considerably fast. In addition, he's just a kid as you said..He is just a kid. Maturity will come.

You have to put it in the context Rino meant, which obviously indicated pretension. And yes, I know he's just a kid, but because he's just a kid he should keep his head low and focus on getting better.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 2 2013, 06:01 PM) *
But have you ever pondered the question that perhaps his crappy form last season was due to all those things put together? Because he got his mind preoccupied with other stuff. Just the simplest of things can cause trouble for an athlete.

And no, it doesn't sit well with me that a nobody like El Shaarawy gets ahead of himself and starts doing all sorts of commercial crap just because he's popular with the teenagers. He hasn't earned it yet. A kid of his age must focus on one thing and one thing only: train harder and get better.

And for William who says that SES doesn't have an ego problem, just remember Gattuso's statement.

No, because his poor form has nothing to do with him having a ridiculous hairstyle or doing a couple of commercials. Everyone goes through bad patches of form, especially someone like him who was having such an amazing scoring streak, it's bound to reach a proverbial brick wall. Especially in Italy where defenders figure you out and work on stopping you.

Sheva and Kaka both went through it in their early days at Milan, I remember some people wanting to sell Sheva to Real at one point because he had hit a bit of a rough patch in terms of form and Real were offering us big money at the time. Had the management thought like they do nowadays where the right price will mean selling up we might not have seen 7 amazing legendary years with Sheva leading the attack

Yes, these days young players are overhyped and given marketing opportunities that players of years gone by weren't given, but I personally absolutely do not think that it has anything to do with his form taking a hit as he's shown that he's a hard worker who's ready to put his head down and do the work required to not only better himself but also help his team

As for Rino's words. He's talking about this generation of footballers in general, and SES exemplifies this generation. But what Rino is saying could also be applied not to just football but society in general where kids these days have no respect for authority. When I was a kid I was sh!t scared of my teachers, my parents, etc. These days you listen to a 5 year old kid basically dictating what his parents should be doing. I've got a friend who has a kid that's 7 years old, they bought him an iPad and his own mother has to ask the kid if she can use it. In my day, first off I wouldn't have ever gotten something so expensive at that age and if I told my mother she couldn't have something I'd probably have gotten a good beat down as well. Just shows how things have changed now and you can't compare how things were 10 - 15 years ago to how they are now. It's just unrealistic

QUOTE (William405 @ Dec 2 2013, 06:35 PM) *

Agreed
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 2 2013, 08:54 PM) *
No, because his poor form has nothing to do with him having a ridiculous hairstyle or doing a couple of commercials. Everyone goes through bad patches of form, especially someone like him who was having such an amazing scoring streak, it's bound to reach a proverbial brick wall. Especially in Italy where defenders figure you out and work on stopping you.

Sheva and Kaka both went through it in their early days at Milan, I remember some people wanting to sell Sheva to Real at one point because he had hit a bit of a rough patch in terms of form and Real were offering us big money at the time. Had the management thought like they do nowadays where the right price will mean selling up we might not have seen 7 amazing legendary years with Sheva leading the attack

Yes, these days young players are overhyped and given marketing opportunities that players of years gone by weren't given, but I personally absolutely do not think that it has anything to do with his form taking a hit as he's shown that he's a hard worker who's ready to put his head down and do the work required to not only better himself but also help his team

As for Rino's words. He's talking about this generation of footballers in general, and SES exemplifies this generation. But what Rino is saying could also be applied not to just football but society in general where kids these days have no respect for authority. When I was a kid I was sh!t scared of my teachers, my parents, etc. These days you listen to a 5 year old kid basically dictating what his parents should be doing. I've got a friend who has a kid that's 7 years old, they bought him an iPad and his own mother has to ask the kid if she can use it. In my day, first off I wouldn't have ever gotten something so expensive at that age and if I told my mother she couldn't have something I'd probably have gotten a good beat down as well. Just shows how things have changed now and you can't compare how things were 10 - 15 years ago to how they are now. It's just unrealistic

I did say before this that I don't think his crappy form is the result of his behaviour and what he does outside the pitch, even though it's a possibility and that's why I brought it up. At most, it could have influenced his performances somehow. But my main point is that someone like El Shaarawy, a kid, a nobody, must take the example set by his previous teammates, and not the example of today's generation of pampered brats. It's too early for him to act like a superstar, because such attitude at such early stages can only ruin you.

QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 2 2013, 08:54 PM) *
Agreed

No sh*t!

tongue.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 2 2013, 07:50 PM) *
I did say before this that I don't think his crappy form is the result of his behaviour and what he does outside the pitch, even though it's a possibility and that's why I brought it up. At most, it could have influenced his performances somehow. But my main point is that someone like El Shaarawy, a kid, a nobody, must take the example set by his previous teammates, and not the example of today's generation of pampered brats. It's too early for him to act like a superstar, because such attitude at such early stages can only ruin you.

Well yes he has commercials but I don't think he acts like a superstar or a brat. At least he's never outwardly shown such behaviour like Balo, Neymar, etc have done
X-Offender
Perhaps this black year about to end has brought him with his feet on the ground. Here's hoping for the best.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 2 2013, 07:56 PM) *
Perhaps this black year about to end has brought him with his feet on the ground. Here's hoping for the best.

I think he'd benefit a lot more playing as a striker next to Balo, but with Honda coming that's certainly no longer an option. So I'm hoping he'll be given a good chance playing on the right wing in a 4-2-3-1. But knowing Allegri, if we do switch to that formation he's more likely to play Birsa instead of SES
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 2 2013, 10:00 PM) *
I think he'd benefit a lot more playing as a striker next to Balo, but with Honda coming that's certainly no longer an option. So I'm hoping he'll be given a good chance playing on the right wing in a 4-2-3-1. But knowing Allegri, if we do switch to that formation he's more likely to play Birsa instead of SES

Nah, I can't see Allegri playing Birsa once SES regains match fitness.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 2 2013, 09:36 PM) *
Nah, I can't see Allegri playing Birsa once SES regains match fitness.

You know Allegri right?

The guy who constantly played Muntari over Aquilani, Flamini and now Poli. The guy who last season preferred a CB pairing made out of Yepes and Bonera for a good amount of games until Mexes and Zapata proved him so wrong that he had no choice but to play them.

The guy who played Urby as an AM for MONTHS. The list could go on.

So I wouldn't be so sure
X-Offender
Yes, but SES is also someone who Allegri likes, that's why.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 2 2013, 11:50 PM) *
Yes, but SES is also someone who Allegri likes, that's why.

I don't think it's anything like with Muntari or Birsa for example.

Last season he had to play him because he's the one who hauled our @sses out of the relegation zone. Don't forget that against Udine he left him out for the entire game and put him on at injury time
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.