Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Acerbi
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Players > Past Players
KillerMax

Yep. He is a defender alright.
acid911
Never thought too highly of him before, owing to his tall build and slow pace. sleep.gif Let's see, nevertheless.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (acid911 @ Jul 28 2012, 11:57 AM) *
Never thought too highly of him before, owing to his tall build and slow pace. sleep.gif Let's see, nevertheless.

+1
CHU-LIP
So far not impressed.

Yepes and Mexes are the better central defenders for me.
Zed.D
Yea lets bring some random dude to replace Nesta and Silva and kid ourselves the problem is solved.

We should have avoided losing both Nesta and Silva at the same time. we could've at least convinced Nesta to stay/sold Silva next year.

Traore looks even more crap.

d'Arc.LP
Traore is a midfielder.

I like Arcebi. Yes he's slow which can not be changed, but with more pre-season preparations and adaptability, I'm sure he'll become a starter alongside Mexes if we don't sign anyone else.
X-Offender
We're going to sign another defender, that's for sure. For the moment, Acerbi is only a reserve and nothing else. Definitely not starting material.
William405
The agent of Francesco Acerbi has insisted that the player will need time before he can prove his worth at Milan.

The defender, 24, joined the Diavolo in the summer on a co-ownership basis from Genoa after impressing at Chievo last term.

“Acerbi is working hard to get into the best shape possible,” representative Andrea Cattoli told Milan News.

“He always starts seasons slowly because he has a powerful frame and it takes him a while to find some form.

“The season is very long though and Milan have invested a lot in him. I’m sure that he’ll find some room in the team.

“Acerbi is like a diesel – he’ll come through in the end.”

Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri started with a centre-back partnership of Daniele Bonera and Mario Yepes in the 1-0 defeat to Sampdoria on Sunday.

Hopefully..
Fillipo Simone
24 years and already compared to a Diesel, wow, can't wait for him to enter his Nesta-mode near mid-season.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 29 2012, 07:31 PM) *
24 years and already compared to a Diesel, wow, can't wait for him to enter his Nesta-mode near mid-season.

laugh.gif
William405
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 29 2012, 08:31 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif
KillerMax
Move to past players please.
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Jan 29 2013, 09:42 PM) *
Move to past players please.

+1 innocent.gif
X-Offender
I will never forget his agent's statement:

“Acerbi is like a diesel – he’ll come through in the end.”

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 30 2013, 08:25 AM) *
I will never forget his agent's statement:

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

ahaha..
X-Offender
Did anyone know that Genoa loaned him to Chievo? blink.gif
Jack Bauer
Heard about it but no one cares about him anymore..
X-Offender
I'm really glad we got rid of him.
Jack Bauer
No Milan fan will miss him.
nuh
Acerbi: 'So glad I left Milan'

Francesco Acerbi has blasted former club Milan after joining Chievo in January. “It was a weight off my shoulders.”

The defender was brought to San Siro over the summer in a co-ownership deal with Genoa, but struggled to make an impact.

He was then sold back to Genoa and immediately loaned out to Chievo.

“I am very happy at Chievo and leaving Milan was a weight off my shoulders,” said the 24-year-old.

“The Rossoneri are a great club, but I had many difficulties. I am more relaxed now, as at Milan I could not give what I wanted to.”

Football-italia.net
http://football-italia.net/30306/acerbi-so-glad-i-left-milan
han2503
^^^

laugh.gif laugh.gif

He's relieved because he's too sh!t to hack it at a top club.

Thank God we're rid of him
Fillipo Simone
Seems like everyone is happy now smile.gif
Jack Bauer
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 3 2013, 07:08 PM) *
Seems like everyone is happy now smile.gif

king.gif

Muntari has more pages on his thread than this fellow, guess that says it all.
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Feb 3 2013, 08:42 PM) *
king.gif

Muntari has more pages on his thread than this fellow, guess that says it all.

Well Muntari has been with us longer and is probably a more hated figure considering how Allegri kissed his @ss last season
X-Offender
He was operated four days ago for testicle tumor. The surgery was successful.

Link

Despite everything, wish him the best of luck! F*ck tumors!

PS: The guy has signed for Sassuolo. And he was supposed to be the next Nesta or something, hah.
Fillipo Simone
On his way to Inter it seems.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 20 2016, 08:30 AM) *
On his way to Inter it seems.

Good. Another guy who seems to excel with the smaller sides.

Heard we're about to make the same mistake over again and bring Paletta back rolleyes.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 20 2016, 07:43 PM) *
Good. Another guy who seems to excel with the smaller sides.

Heard we're about to make the same mistake over again and bring Paletta back rolleyes.gif

Our mercato is frozen. Regardless of what Galliani does right now, if the new owners take over a lot will change.
Fillipo Simone
But I get the vibe that even if the Chinese take over Galliani stays, no?

And now it seems like Giampaolo is in pole position for coach. Good God.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 20 2016, 11:32 PM) *
But I get the vibe that even if the Chinese take over Galliani stays, no?

Nobody knows that.
Jack Sparrow
I hear of Frank De Boer and Van Gaal in reckoning. I think Galliani will stay with a new DoF coming. Rumours are we're taking Empoli's DoF, their coach and Paredes and Saponara.
Fillipo Simone
Yes, because Empoli is now in our range realmad.gif
X-Offender
I read (on Mediaset, I think) that the new coach will be decided by the end of June.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 21 2016, 10:10 AM) *
Yes, because Empoli is now in our range realmad.gif

I think Saponara would be good. We were too rushed on giving him up. I'd also take back Suso. They're both young and very talented players.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.