Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best Milan defender of the season (2011-2012)
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
So, let's see what comes out. I've had my doubts to include Abbiati as well because he never gets his fair share of praise, but it would have been too controversial.
Jack Bauer
Voted for Nesta. Some of his performances last season, even though he wan't always helathy, reminded how much we gonna miss his rare quality.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Jun 23 2012, 05:29 PM) *
Voted for Nesta. Some of his performances last season, even though he wan't always helathy, reminded how much we gonna miss his rare quality.

+1 same here with me devilsmiley.gif
kurtsimonw
Close between Silva and Nesta. Went with Silva because I think Nesta missed too many games.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 23 2012, 08:13 PM) *
Close between Silva and Nesta. Went with Silva because I think Nesta missed too many games.

+1
X-Offender
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 23 2012, 10:14 PM) *
+1

+2
Jack Sparrow
Silva could have crawled through a fox hole and saved private Ryan. I would still have voted for nesta.
TriniKing_CE
We should have named this thread Nesta vs Thiago (2011 - 2012) laugh.gif
William405
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Jun 24 2012, 06:23 PM) *
We should have named this thread Nesta vs Thiago (2011 - 2012) laugh.gif

Mesbah might have had a chance though wink.gif

Voted Nesta for this season.For various reasons such as handling the world's best player.
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (William405 @ Jun 24 2012, 12:30 PM) *
Mesbah might have had a chance though wink.gif

Righhhhht.
anano1214
Voted for Nesta
CHU-LIP
Thiago Silva, shame he got injured. That was (another) bad luck that cost us.

Surprising to see Nesta winning this, but well, he's Nesta, so no complainments there.

And now both are gone... damn
X-Offender
It's very sad that Silva's last game with us was the Milan-Roma one (pre-Barça), where he got injured after only 5 minutes.
KillerMax
samira
Thaigo Silva has been amazing last season but no doubt about it, it's Nesta. I forget that he's 36 years old sometimes. His preformance and quality shows a new side of italian football and will be absoulty missed!
Jack Sparrow
Ah..there you are. Hey girl..whatcho been upto?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.