Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milan and the Thiago Silva dossier
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > News Dump
anano1214
Milan chief Silvio Berlusconi decided to keep Thiago Silva after reportedly reading an 18-page document produced by daughter Barbara on why he shouldn’t be sold.

The Diavolo were in negotiations with Paris Saint-Germain to sell the Brazilian for over €40m, until Berlusconi blocked the sale.

According to Sport Mediaset, Barbara Berlusconi, who has been a board member at the club since April 2011, was opposed to the transfer.

She presented her father with a dossier which highlighted that letting the South American leave would damage the club in the long run.

Although the outfit’s finances would have been boosted by such a cash injection, she argued that his loss would disappoint fans and sponsors.

It may also have had a detrimental effect to the quality of the team which could then subsequently jeopardise future qualification for the Champions League.

Barbara Berlusconi is currently in a relationship with Rossoneri striker Alexandre Pato.

Football Italia
Zed.D
Thank God for Barbara.
dst
Barbara Berlusconi is currently in a relationship with Rossoneri striker Alexandre Pato.

what has this got to do with anything? or is it added as a negative? tongue.gif

"hey dad, my boyfriend told me he wants his Brazilian friend to stay"
Zed.D
I actually think Pato might have had something to do with it.
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 18 2012, 07:07 PM) *
what has this got to do with anything? or is it added as a negative? tongue.gif

It's a common thing to post a fact like this (which is interesting enough to mention) in an article for people who didn't know yet.

People love trivia.
Danny
Clearly our Babs doesn't have the influence we thought she might.
Jack Sparrow
That's Madam Berlusconi to you Danny G! realmad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.