Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gabriel
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Players
Fillipo Simone
All Gabriel talk here. Hopefully he turns out good and not just another Grimi or that sort of player.
Zed.D
Would love for him to break through and become our #1 after Abbiati hangs up his gloves.

One can dream...
Jack Bauer
http://youtu.be/Ytv7DP_IHCI
William405
And that's why robihno doesn't take our penalties...
X-Offender
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Apr 7 2013, 10:53 AM) *

"Lui, mio figlio" has become a meme now. laugh.gif
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 7 2013, 02:46 PM) *
"Lui, mio figlio" has become a meme now. laugh.gif

Yeah, I saw that somewhere biggrin.gif

Byt he way, Gabriel is playing very well for Primavera lately, saving penalties vs Atalanta and merda.
Jack Bauer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0YfkZ71boQ
X-Offender
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Jul 31 2013, 09:29 PM) *

His saves sometimes are impressive, but his positioning is very questionable.
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 31 2013, 10:06 PM) *
His saves sometimes are impressive, but his positioning is very questionable.

Yeah, it'll come with experience though..no?
Bluesummers
I really like him I hope he becomes our number one next year.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (William405 @ Jul 31 2013, 10:21 PM) *
Yeah, it'll come with experience though..no?

That's yet to be seen. It isn't a rule.
han2503
Personally I'm far from convinced about Gabriel

Certainly nowhere near good enough to be a starter for us next season.

So if Amelia is sold and this is Abbiati's final year we're in trouble imo
Fillipo Simone
Yes, agree. Can't see why Gabriel would be promoted to 2nd as well, even with a very mediocre Amelia as his rival.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 4 2013, 07:28 PM) *
Yes, agree. Can't see why Gabriel would be promoted to 2nd as well, even with a very mediocre Amelia as his rival.

Personally, I don't think Amelia is mediocre, he's just an average run of the mill keeper that any mid-table side would be happy to have as their 1st choice.

He doesn't do anything spectacular but he's dependable. I'd rather have him as second choice than someone who makes me sweat bullets when I see a high ball anywhere near our area.

That being said, there are a couple of clubs that are very interested in buying Amelia this summer so I think we'll sell him
Fillipo Simone
Yep. Monaco most likely.
han2503
Bumped, will most likely be our 2nd keeper if Lopez is sold
Fillipo Simone
Good God.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 8 2016, 05:49 PM) *
Good God.

Yep... Let's all pray nothing happens to Donna or he doesn't suffer a dip in form/confidence
Fillipo Simone
Lopez is leaving for sure? I'd be so glad we kept him. Nevermind his salary, he's needed here IMO.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 8 2016, 05:52 PM) *
Lopez is leaving for sure? I'd be so glad we kept him. Nevermind his salary, he's needed here IMO.

I think they're obviously trying to sell him, if he finds a team to pay him the kind of wages he's earning with us he's gone for sure.
Fillipo Simone
Then IMO we need an experienced backup keeper. Having 3 rookie keepers makes us look like Lecce.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 8 2016, 05:58 PM) *
Then IMO we need an experienced backup keeper. Having 3 rookie keepers makes us look like Lecce.

Agreed.

But I sort of understand the reasoning behind trying to sell Lopez, paying him the kind of money we are to simply sit on the bench is a waste

Don't understand what happened last season, it just seems so strange, one moment he was our undisputed number 1, next thing he's not even the second choice behind Donnarumma. Abbiati got all the Coppa games instead. Seems like a total breakdown in the relationship between him and the coach/club
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.