Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A - Week 32 - Chievo - Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
han2503
Losing points here will basically end our chances for this title. I want to see the best possible line-up out there, no more f@cking around with that midfield Allegri, put Aquilani and Nocerino as they were playing before, and FFS no more Muntari!!
TriniKing_CE
sleep.gif

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 7 2012, 01:33 PM) *
Bonera, Ambrosini and Aquilani are suspended for the next game. I hope Nesta, Van Bommel, Seedorf and Boateng are ready, otherwise...

fingers crossed for 'actual' timely recoveries
Fillipo Simone
Ambrosini deserves rest for one. I just hope Allegri takes his creativity pills again.
nuh
Amrbosini, Aquilani and Bronera are all banned for this game.
acid911
Dandy, just dandy. dry.gif Here's hoping their replacements are ready and step up!
X-Offender
Line-up according to Sportmediaset:

Abbiati; Abate, Nesta, Mexes, Antonini; Nocerino, Muntari, Emanuelson; Robinho; Ibrahimovic, Maxi Lopez.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 9 2012, 01:16 PM) *
Line-up according to Sportmediaset:

Abbiati; Abate, Nesta, Mexes, Antonini; Nocerino, Muntari, Emanuelson; Robinho; Ibrahimovic, Maxi Lopez.

Pray for whatever god you believe in to help us if this is the case.

VB better be ready because we're utterly screwed
X-Offender
Allegri said van Bommel and Boateng will be evaluated today. Seedorf should be available, so I'd play him as DM if van Bommel does't make it.

Nocerino - Seedorf - Emanuelson
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 9 2012, 02:23 PM) *
Allegri said van Bommel and Boateng will be evaluated today. Seedorf should be available, so I'd play him as DM if van Bommel does't make it.

Nocerino - Seedorf - Emanuelson

In the miracle occurance that he does, I'd go with

Nocerino - VB - Seedorf
d'Arc.LP
Called up players: Abbiati, Amelia, Piscitelli, De Sciglio, Mexes, Nesta, Zambrotta, Yepes, Emanuelson, Flamini, Gattuso, Muntari Nocerino, Seedorf, Strasser (n. 24), Valoti (n. 57), Cassano, El Shaarawy, Ibrahimovic, Maxi Lopez, Robinho.

I'd go with this:

Abbiati
Zambrotta - Nesta - Mexes - Emanuelson
Nocerino Muntari Seedorf
El Shaarawy
Robinho Ibrahimobic
X-Offender
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Apr 9 2012, 05:24 PM) *
Called up players: Abbiati, Amelia, Piscitelli, De Sciglio, Mexes, Nesta, Zambrotta, Yepes, Emanuelson, Flamini, Gattuso, Muntari Nocerino, Seedorf, Strasser (n. 24), Valoti (n. 57), Cassano, El Shaarawy, Ibrahimovic, Maxi Lopez, Robinho.

God help us!
I_Rossoneri
Will Prince ever be available?????????
han2503
No VB again! FFS!!

I'd rather Muntari does not play. Play Nocerino Urby and Seedorf in midfield, anything but that idiot
X-Offender
I can't see us winning anyhow with those players. No RB, no DM, no AM. Quite ridiculous.
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 9 2012, 06:21 PM) *
No VB again! FFS!!

I'd rather Muntari does not play. Play Nocerino Urby and Seedorf in midfield, anything but that idiot

No Van Bommel, but also no Abate and Antonini. Our only fullback available is Zambrotta.
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 9 2012, 12:22 PM) *
I can't see us winning anyhow with those players. No RB, no DM, no AM. Quite ridiculous.

U can add No LB too... sleep.gif
X-Offender
I wonder who will get injured for the next game. Maybe we should make a poll about it. rolleyes.gif
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Apr 9 2012, 05:42 PM) *
U can add No LB too... sleep.gif

Our only recognised FB is Zambro and he's 96!
X-Offender
As ugly as things are looking, I'd go with the line-up posted by d'Arc, but in the form of a 4-2-3-1. Play Robinho and El Shaarawy wide with Seedorf as AM, Nocerino and Muntari in front of the defense.

Abbiati
Zambrotta - Mexes - Nesta - Emanuelson
Nocerino - Muntari
El Shaarawy - Seedorf - Robinho
Ibrahimovic

A good coach is someone that can improvise in case of emergency, i.e. Ancelotti playing Serginho as lefback when there was no-one available, or playing the Christmas tree formation when the situation required so. A n00b coach is someone who stays true to his ideas in case of emergency even if they don't make any sense, i.e. Leonardo playing Huntelaar as winger or Allegri playing Emanuelson as trequartista.
Fillipo Simone
Yes, I agree about the coach part. One suggestion - Nocerino used to play the fullback position, right? I'd give it a try.
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 9 2012, 02:07 PM) *
Nocerino used to play the fullback position, right? I'd give it a try.

huh.gif This is news to me.
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 9 2012, 08:07 PM) *
Yes, I agree about the coach part. One suggestion - Nocerino used to play the fullback position, right? I'd give it a try.

We're short on midfielders too. I agree with X-Offender, a little rotation wouldn't do bad to the team. I'm not sure how capabale are Nocerino and Muntari as defansive midfielders, but I don't think we have a lot of options.
KillerMax
If frustration times 1 trillion had a an emoticon or there was a word to describe such feeling, I'd post it here right about now.
Zed.D
AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

Can't fucking believe this **** realmad.gif

Ibra better try to pull something out of his *** otherwise his legendary league record will come to an end.
X-Offender
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Apr 9 2012, 09:57 PM) *
If frustration times 1 trillion had a an emoticon or there was a word to describe such feeling, I'd post it here right about now.

Amen. sleep.gif
X-Offender
Now even Emanuelson has problems, who will start from the bench. Expect Gattuso to play.

Abbiati; De Sciglio, Nesta, Mexes, Zambrotta; Nocerino, Muntari, Gattuso; Seedorf; Robinho, Ibrahimovic.

Link

Jack Bauer
Don't know how we'll win with so many players unavailable. The scudetto could slip away completely this week dry.gif
X-Offender
We're not winning tonight guys, just forget it. That line-up would barely make it against Cesena, let alone Cheivo, that are in a really good form as of lately. Bye bye scudetto. This is a total joke.
Fillipo Simone
I won't give up till it's over.
han2503
Allegri can easily play 3 forwards and push Seedorf back.

Playing that midfield will end our Scudetto chances.
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 10 2012, 03:03 PM) *

That's the only viable option left. If Allegri plays that midfield, he'd just be proving his incompetence.
X-Offender
Now Milannews is suggesting that Yepes might play instead of Mexes. sleep.gif
Fillipo Simone
Is this a late April fool's joke? What the hell is going on seriously?
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 10 2012, 02:03 PM) *

Playing that midfield will end our Scudetto chances.

+1 may be even 3 CBs
Suhail 3
Id like a Milan win on my 20th birthday smile.gif
acid911
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 10 2012, 06:22 PM) *
Is this a late April fool's joke? What the hell is going on seriously?

Looks more like a Halloween scare. dry.gif sad.gif Players falling like flies. Flies, I say!
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Suhail 3 @ Apr 10 2012, 09:36 AM) *
Id like a Milan win on my 20th birthday smile.gif

Happy B'day! wink.gif

You're not alone!
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 10 2012, 09:09 AM) *
Now Milannews is suggesting that Yepes might play instead of Mexes. sleep.gif

Dear God...

Jack Sparrow
Hmm...ok..this one looks hopeless.
Fillipo Simone
Well, we gotta fight and die brave, that's the only possible way now.
d'Arc.LP
I think we can win this one. I predict a 2-1 or 3-1 win.
Zed.D
This has been a long, long season... tbh, I don't "expect" us to win the title anymore.
d'Arc.LP
Allegri did try El Shaarawy as the trequartista during yesterday's training, so that's also a likely solution if Emanuelson doesn't make it.

According to the latest reports, Nesta will play tonight despite being plagued with fever.

According to the latest report from Sky: Emanuelson is out. The midfield will be Gattuso-Seedorf-Nocerino with Muntari as the trequartista.

Mexes is still doubtful and he will be tested again shortly before kick-off.
Zed.D
Muntari as trequartista laugh.gif (not to mention a midfield of Gattuso-Seedorf-Nocerino behind him)

Even I'm beginning to wonder if Allegri has any clue... I've always stood by him but if he's going to continue with this **** then I don't know what.
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Apr 10 2012, 12:50 PM) *
According to the latest report from Sky: Emanuelson is out. The midfield will be Gattuso-Seedorf-Nocerino with Muntari as the trequartista.

blink.gif

Shoot me...
milanbuf88
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Apr 10 2012, 01:17 PM) *
Muntari as trequartista laugh.gif (not to mention a midfield of Gattuso-Seedorf-Nocerino behind him)

Even I'm beginning to wonder if Allegri has any clue... I've always stood by him but if he's going to continue with this **** then I don't know what.

I agree that the potential line up is laughable but what do you expect him to do with all of the injuries and suspensions?
han2503
QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Apr 10 2012, 06:28 PM) *
I agree that the potential line up is laughable but what do you expect him to do with all of the injuries and suspensions?

Play Robinho behind the front 2? Or El Shaa if it came down to it, but Muntari??? FFS the man is an idiot!! He can't even make a 1 meter pass without screwing it up, how can he play behind the strikers?

This is getting beyond laughable, someone needs to step in and give Allegri the good @ss kicking that's required
il_diavolo_mtl
am i the only one who saw Strasser's inclusion, i sure as hell would rather see him then rino!!!
vahid
twitter.com/#!/Milanello

AC Milan News ‏ @Milanello
Emanuelson might be able to play tonight despite his ankle problems. He is currently being tested along with Mexes.
d'Arc.LP
OFFICIAL "XI" Vs Chievo (4-3-1-2): Abbiati_De Sciglio-Nesta-Yepes-Zambrotta_Gattuso-Muntari-Nocerino_Seedorf_Ibrahimovic-Robinho.

MILAN BENCH: Amelia, Mexes, Emanuelson, Flamini, Cassano, El Shaarawy, Maxi Lopez
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.