Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milan 2012/2013 kits
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Other
Pages: 1, 2, 3
han2503
Don't know if these are real, but I was browsing another forum and these pics were posted

This is apparently the adidas store in Brazil

Danny
If they're real, I'm not keen. I don't like the white thin strips between our normal red and black. Cheapens the look.
acid911
Ah, it's already cheap enough as it is. sad.gif I mean sure it's a reflection of our past jerseys, but enough is enough. Let's get back to the sleek modern look, as of right now, please. Give me the 2004-07 one any day.
han2503
Plus the collar shouldn't be white, it catches the eye too much, and not in a good way
Jack Sparrow
I don't like either. It looks like one of those 'retro-throwback' shirts that are not stylish...and just look boring. We might just win with these. tongue.gif
han2503
I like the away kit though. Takes you back a while.

If they're not fake that is
Danny
QUOTE (acid911 @ Mar 23 2012, 01:12 PM) *
Ah, it's already cheap enough as it is. sad.gif I mean sure it's a reflection of our past jerseys, but enough is enough. Let's get back to the sleek modern look, as of right now, please. Give me the 2004-07 one any day.

I loved the Meriva one, the Opel one, but my all time favourite is probably the Zafira one of 2007-2008.
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Mar 23 2012, 05:34 PM) *
I loved the Meriva one, the Opel one, but my all time favourite is probably the Zafira one of 2007-2008.

2007/2008 we were with the bwin logo. I think the Zafira shirts are the 2005/2006 kits.
acid911
QUOTE (Danny @ Mar 23 2012, 09:34 PM) *

Yeah, all three were my favorites. happy.gif The aesthetics were brilliant, but I am sure the legendary players that wore those also made a difference. Though, as Han said, the bwin boxed version was what we wore in the 2007-08 season, and take the black box out, it was a pretty nice looking design as well.
Danny
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 23 2012, 09:27 PM) *
2007/2008 we were with the bwin logo. I think the Zafira shirts are the 2005/2006 kits.

The two look quite similar with the red and black on the shoulders. I got them mixed up. Yes, the BWIN one was my favourite.
X-Offender
I hate them white collars.
Zed.D
Isn't it too early for that? I think they're fake. those white strips between red and black ones don't make any sense.
han2503
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Mar 24 2012, 08:30 PM) *
Isn't it too early for that? I think they're fake. those white strips between red and black ones don't make any sense.

It's not like this season's kits make any sense...

They could be fake, we'll see, I just hope we don't get stuck with another sh!tty kit for next season
Zed.D
If we win the Scudetto it'll be out 19th. in a year's time we could be celebrating two stars. they better start designing better shirts for that occasion!
Fillipo Simone
I hope they're fake, because they look awful.
han2503
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Mar 24 2012, 09:40 PM) *
If we win the Scudetto it'll be out 19th. in a year's time we could be celebrating two stars. they better start designing better shirts for that occasion!

If we get that second star while Juve are still desperate to put on their fake third it would be hilarious
acid911
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 25 2012, 02:02 AM) *
If we get that second star while Juve are still desperate to put on their fake third it would be hilarious

Yeah, that's the plan. wink.gif biggrin.gif We need to get to second, before inter gets their or Juventus their third.
han2503
QUOTE (acid911 @ Mar 25 2012, 01:03 AM) *
Yeah, that's the plan. wink.gif biggrin.gif We need to get to second, before inter gets their or Juventus their third.

Juve will supposedly put on their third when they win their next Scudetto, I'd be emberassed if I was a Juve fan and that was the case seeing how they only have 27 titles

Also if Juve win the Coppa this season they'll get a silver star since it will be their 10th, at least that's what I read somewhere
acid911
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 25 2012, 01:45 PM) *
Juve will supposedly put on their third when they win their next Scudetto, I'd be emberassed if I was a Juve fan and that was the case seeing how they only have 27 titles

I don't think they can, now, can they?! unsure.gif It's one thing celebrating, it's another the FIGC allowing them to claim thirty Scudettos and wear a star on their uniform. I don't think you can pull something like this off without informing or getting a clearance from the Italian football federation. Or at least, I hope so!

QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 25 2012, 01:45 PM) *
Also if Juve win the Coppa this season they'll get a silver star since it will be their 10th, at least that's what I read somewhere

Oh. mellow.gif I wonder where they'll put the silver star. Probably somewhere where the sun doesn't shine!
han2503
QUOTE (acid911 @ Mar 25 2012, 12:12 PM) *
I don't think they can, now, can they?! unsure.gif It's one thing celebrating, it's another the FIGC allowing them to claim thirty Scudettos and wear a star on their uniform. I don't think you can pull something like this off without informing or getting a clearance from the Italian football federation. Or at least, I hope so!

Oh. mellow.gif I wonder where they'll put the silver star. Probably somewhere where the sun doesn't shine!

The stars are not an official lega thing IIRC so they couldn't do anything about it

Found this one wikipedia

In 1958, based on an idea of Umberto Agnelli, the honor of Golden Star for Sports Excellence ("Stella d’Oro al Merito Sportivo" in Italian) was introduced to recognize sides that have won multiple championships or other honours by the display of gold stars on their team badges and jerseys. However, the Golden Star is not officially awarded by the Federazione Italiana Gioco Calcio (FIGC) and is voluntarily added to team jerseys by the respective team. In Italy, the practice is to award one star for ten titles.
acid911
Ah. sad.gif Sneaky little basturds. Only the Italian federation should have dominion to award the stars!
han2503
QUOTE (acid911 @ Mar 25 2012, 02:50 PM) *
Ah. sad.gif Sneaky little basturds. Only the Italian federation should have dominion to award the stars!

Doesn't realy matter anyway, everyone knows that it's a fake, it only looks bad for them if they go through with it.
acid911
True enough! smile.gif I've never disliked a club more. Maybe Barcelona, but then again, it is this Barca, the one in the late 90s was affordable. Juventus, however, I've always had a black spot for, they are dirty to the core!
Kazdoodle
I think clubs nowadays should quit trying to make their kits look like from 1890, they are becoming quite plain and ugly. wigans one is quite the case this season

though in the last 5 years. my fave milan kit from the last 5 years has to be this kit here

that one was just a really lovely looking kit, no intruding white or other colours, red and black with a bit of gold. looks great in any shorts and socks colour, even the printing of the shirts looked great
amancik
My favourite is 2004-2005, the year when we almost won the Champions League.
amancik
Sorry DP*
acid911
Agreed with both Kazdoodle and amancik. unsure.gif Thought the image you posted, is by no means my favorite shirt, it is quite acceptable when you consider some of the recent designs. I usually like my stripes thin. Medium thin.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Kazdoodle @ Mar 27 2012, 03:59 PM) *
though in the last 5 years. my fave milan kit from the last 5 years has to be this kit here

that one was just a really lovely looking kit, no intruding white or other colours, red and black with a bit of gold. looks great in any shorts and socks colour, even the printing of the shirts looked great

Yeah, that ought to be my favorite jersey of the last ten years. Really good looking.
Fillipo Simone
Somehow, the new kit grew actually on me. Didn't expect that.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 27 2012, 11:27 PM) *

Yeah, same here.
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 27 2012, 11:14 AM) *
Yeah, that ought to be my favorite jersey of the last ten years. Really good looking.

+1

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 27 2012, 05:27 PM) *

Same... sleep.gif
acid911
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 28 2012, 02:27 AM) *

Don't they (almost) always. huh.gif wink.gif You see them on 11 individuals, 50 or so times through a season, and heck even snake skin has a good enough chance to grow on you.
Fillipo Simone
No, some kits always stay ugly. Like the last bwin.
acid911
I guess I was the only one that liked the bwin shirt. sleep.gif Save for the ugly box, of course. biggrin.gif The rest of the design was pretty nice, it's the black shtick in the front that I would gladly subtract. But overall it was a nice kit.
Kazdoodle

this also being one of my fave milan kits of all time, it just looked epic. also being the kit shevchenko scored that epic goal vs juventus in smile.gif

this one also

and i have to say i though this years one would look horrible, but it also has grown on me quite a bit too
acid911
If I have to choose the absolute favorite in the past 5 years, it has to be the 2007 one. happy.gif The one in which Kaka scored those jaw-dropping goals against United, Celtic, among others. Even the third kit was brilliant back then.
Kazdoodle

defo the away kit was awesome that season, wasn't plain boring and had some flair to it, it combined with the black shorts and socks (aka the kit worn in the semi finals between milan and manchester united at old trafford which kaka scored that goal after evra and heinze's mix up)
acid911
That's the one! cool.gif Goes to show how far a simple black and white kit goes, when designed correctly!
Jack Bauer

Probably (hopefully) fake.
Jack Sparrow
Eww..it looks like something from the 80s. Or out of Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
Kazdoodle
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Apr 19 2012, 02:25 PM) *

Probably (hopefully) fake.

Hopefully, Adidas just gave us a really lovely looking kit for 12/13

so if they can give a really nice looking one like that they cannot possibly **** up the milan kit so bad xD
han2503
QUOTE (Kazdoodle @ Apr 19 2012, 07:12 PM) *
Hopefully, Adidas just gave us a really lovely looking kit for 12/13

so if they can give a really nice looking one like that they cannot possibly **** up the milan kit so bad xD

When they're a solid color it's not as easy as it is with stripes to go wrong imo. It's why Chelsea, Real, Man U, etc rarely have a bad kit
X-Offender
Snippet of the new official kit from Adidas' video.

acid911
The fat basturds strike again. sleep.gif
X-Offender
Is that a white collar though? I can't tell.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 19 2012, 08:45 PM) *

That's definately the same as the picture posted above. So yeah, definately a white collar
acid911
Yeah, very hard to tell. unsure.gif But it could very well be. The more they put up these stupid shirts, the more my love for the earlier ones grows. If I had my way, I'd put the lead designer in jail for an year for this atrocity.
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 19 2012, 11:25 PM) *
That's definately the same as the picture posted above. So yeah, definately a white collar

The same as the one Jack B. posted? If you look closely, the Adidas logo resides within the red stripe there, whilst in the picture I posted it's between the red and black stripes.
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 19 2012, 04:45 PM) *

Looks just like the one Jack Bauer posted earlier... and to that my reaction is

Horrible! - Looks so cheap!!!
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 19 2012, 09:37 PM) *
The same as the one Jack B. posted? If you look closely, the Adidas logo resides within the red stripe there, whilst in the picture I posted it's between the red and black stripes.

It's the same as the one I posted in the opening thread as well.
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 22 2012, 05:34 PM) *
Don't know if these are real, but I was browsing another forum and these pics were posted

This is apparently the adidas store in Brazil

As you can see the first ones are exactly like yours, while the last one has the same typo you pointed out with the Adidas logo. I think those could be knock-offs
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.