Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Champions League - Matchday 6 - Viktoria Plzeň - Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches
arivanjj
being a pointelss member in this forum, i thought i'd start the pointless match of the season biggrin.gif. hopefully we see some young guns starting the game. smile.gif

acid911
If you're a pointless member, Ari, then I'm a piano. sleepysmiley03.gif FACT. laugh.gif Anyway, not 100% sure I'm going to be seeing this match, if we had a chance to be first in the group, then that's another story, but now, probably not. That doesn't mean, I'll not be happy with a (good) win, so fingers crossed, the team shows up against Plzeň.
Jack Sparrow
QUOTE (acid911 @ Dec 5 2011, 12:14 PM) *
If you're a pointless member, Ari, then I'm a piano. sleepysmiley03.gif FACT. laugh.gif Anyway, not 100% sure I'm going to be seeing this match, if we had a chance to be first in the group, then that's another story, but now, probably not. That doesn't mean, I'll not be happy with a (good) win, so fingers crossed, the team shows up against Plzeň.

Nah..more like this:
acid911
laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif Wait, is that supposed to be a good thing, or? unsure.gif tongue.gif
arivanjj
QUOTE (acid911 @ Dec 5 2011, 08:05 PM) *
laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif Wait, is that supposed to be a good thing, or? unsure.gif tongue.gif

those were only the coolest musical instrunments ever when i was a kid. you didnt even have to play it. it would make u look good n play it by itself wink.gif
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Dec 5 2011, 12:06 PM) *
those were only the coolest musical instrunments ever when i was a kid. you didnt even have to play it. it would make u look good n play it by itself wink.gif

+1 smile.gif
acid911
Ah, I love a little random chitchat in a match thread before a useless match. biggrin.gif tongue.gif Take note, Han!
X-Offender
Probable line-up:

Amelia
Bonera - Mexes - T. Silva - Taiwo
Nocerino - Ambrosini - Seedorf
Emanuelson
Pato - Robinho

Aquilani is banned from UEFA, Van Bommel is still injured.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 5 2011, 04:22 PM) *
Probable line-up:

Amelia
Bonera - Mexes - T. Silva - Taiwo
Nocerino - Ambrosini - Seedorf
Emanuelson
Pato - Robinho

Aquilani is banned from UEFA, Van Bommel is still injured.

Zlatan will be rested? A shocker from Allegri!

Also, I don't think its wise to displace Nocerino, he's on a role atm, and he clearly prefers the left side. Seedorf can play on the right without any difficuilties, he's one of the smartest players out there, it will be easier for him to adapt than it is for Nocerino
X-Offender
Well, it looks like Thiago will be rested, according to Sportmediaset. They have De Sciglio on the right and Bonera as CB.
d'Arc.LP
Milan’s XI vs. Viktoria: Marco Amelia; Mattia De Sciglio, Philippe Mexes, Daniele Bonera, Taye Taiwo; Antonio Nocerino, Massimo Ambrosini, Urby Emanuelson; Clarence Seedorf; Robinho, Alexandre Pato.

soruce: Rossoneriblog
X-Offender
You guys reckon we can win this? I was thinking of laying it an away win for us, since the coefficient is very high.
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Dec 5 2011, 01:05 PM) *
Milan’s XI vs. Viktoria: Marco Amelia; Mattia De Sciglio, Philippe Mexes, Daniele Bonera, Taye Taiwo; Antonio Nocerino, Massimo Ambrosini, Urby Emanuelson; Clarence Seedorf; Robinho, Alexandre Pato.

soruce: Rossoneriblog

i'd take a draw in this one considering the new faces/positions. Will be cool to have a fringe youth in the lineup. Give the other kids a little incentive to work hard for the primavera smile.gif.
Jack Sparrow
Play all the Boatengs. And Taiwo...
Danny
I might even skip this match and watch City. This truly is the most pointless match - a true dead rubber.

Ok, I can't watch City as they're tomorrow. Is there any meaningful match on tonight?
Danny
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Dec 5 2011, 06:08 AM) *
being a pointelss member in this forum, i thought i'd start the pointless match of the season biggrin.gif. hopefully we see some young guns starting the game. smile.gif

At least you can start a thread in this forum.
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (Danny @ Dec 6 2011, 04:09 PM) *
I might even skip this match and watch City. This truly is the most pointless match - a true dead rubber.

Ok, I can't watch City as they're tomorrow. Is there any meaningful match on tonight?

Chelsea- Valencia
William405
I'd rather check Mexes and our youngsters,they have something to prove.
acid911
QUOTE (Danny @ Dec 6 2011, 09:09 PM) *
At least you can start a thread in this forum.

Touché. laugh.gif
I_Rossoneri
Who's Bryan Christante? Apparently he's 16 and if he scores he'll be the youngest scorer ever! Is he any good?
TheOgre
anyone got a stream?
X-Offender
Wow, Seedorf, how bad is he playing? rolleyes.gif

Mexes has been great so far.
X-Offender
Thiago for Nocerino. unsure.gif
William405
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Dec 6 2011, 09:39 PM) *
Who's Bryan Christante? Apparently he's 16 and if he scores he'll be the youngest scorer ever! Is he any good?

He plays for who?

Mexes was boss.
X-Offender
QUOTE (William405 @ Dec 6 2011, 09:33 PM) *
He plays for who?

For us.
TheOgre
we look awful.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 6 2011, 09:27 PM) *
Thiago for Nocerino. unsure.gif

Nocerino? How are we playing then? I can't find a decent stream anywhere
Dracoris
Mexes looks like the only one who remembered its game day. Everyone else would prefer enjoying the scenery.
TheOgre
http://lostv.net/ch4.html
han2503
PATO!

Goal
han2503
ROBINHO

Goal

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
X-Offender
Even De Sciglio is playing better than Taiwo. rolleyes.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 6 2011, 10:00 PM) *
Even De Sciglio is playing better than Taiwo. rolleyes.gif

Yeah, what was up with the defending on that offside goal??

He always lets his man run free, why does he go on the inside so much instead of staying with his man??
han2503
Seedorf seems to have woken up from his little nap in the first half
han2503
We just had to conceed one didn't we?
han2503
2-2 laugh.gif

Typical Milan there
X-Offender
Really angry. This stinking attitude is unacceptable. mad.gif
Zed.D
Oh man....
Dracoris
Blah who cares we had a 16yo playing. Congrats to Plzen.
kurtsimonw
This is just sad.
Zed.D
Whose fault was it that we conceded two goals so late in the game anyway?

I bet Allegri rolleyes.gif
X-Offender
Only two wins in the group. How pathetic.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Dec 6 2011, 09:48 PM) *
Whose fault was it that we conceded two goals so late in the game anyway?

I bet Allegri rolleyes.gif

You bet ya.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 6 2011, 10:54 PM) *
Only two wins in the group. How pathetic.

Indeed. Speaking of CL improvement dry.gif
X-Offender
At least we made one point more than last year. rolleyes.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 7 2011, 12:28 AM) *
At least we made one point more than last year. rolleyes.gif

Which means nothing because last year we at least had Ajax, Real and Auxerre in our group. This year we had 4-must-win matches, yet we won only 2 of them.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Dec 7 2011, 12:35 AM) *
Which means nothing because last year we at least had Ajax, Real and Auxerre in our group. This year we had 4-must-win matches, yet we won only 2 of them.

I know, I was being ironic. If you look Barça has 16 points and we follow with only 9, it's difficult not to feel annoyed about it. Especially when you consider that the other opponents were Plzen and BATE.
milanbuf88
Unless I missed something we are headed to the next round. Relax, it was a meaningless game. Let's wait and see what happens in the knockout stages.
arivanjj
QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Dec 7 2011, 03:38 PM) *
Unless I missed something we are headed to the next round. Relax, it was a meaningless game. Let's wait and see what happens in the knockout stages.

biggrin.gif right on!

the only way to progress furthest is to act like the ultimate underdog!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.