Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Champions League - Matchday 3 - AC Milan - BATE Borisov
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches
Pages: 1, 2
han2503
Back to the CL. I really want to see some players rested in this one. Namely VB (if Ambro is back), Thiago and Cassano

VB and Cassano have both been playing non stop for both their NTs and Milan, I think his would be a good game to rest them. Thiago has just got injured, even if he's fit again, I'd like to see him sit this one out, heal properly and get a breather. Mexes has been training fully with the team for weeks now. This would be a good game to ease him in.

Will Boateng be back btw?

My preferred 11:

Abate--Nesta--Mexes--Taiwo
Noce/Boa--Ambro--Aqui
Robinho
Ibra--El Shaa

Still a very strong line-up imo
Jack Bauer
You forgot that El Shaa can't play in the CL.

Boateng is fit, Yepes and Zambro as well.

han2503
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Oct 17 2011, 07:05 PM) *
You forgot that El Shaa can't play in the CL.

Boateng is fit, Yepes and Zambro as well.

blush.gif

So stupid of me! After all the raging discussions about El Shaa and Pippo I forget he was left out blush.gif :headslap:

In that case:

Nocerino--Ambro--Aqui
Boateng
Ibra--Robinho

I would be tempted to bench Nesta and play Yepes, but that would be pushing it a bit

Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 17 2011, 09:48 PM) *
blush.gif

So stupid of me! After all the raging discussions about El Shaa and Pippo I forget he was left out blush.gif :headslap:

In that case:

Nocerino--Ambro--Aqui
Boateng
Ibra--Robinho

I would be tempted to bench Nesta and play Yepes, but that would be pushing it a bit

Oh don't worry han .. I'm sure Nesta's time will come soon wink.gif
d'Arc.LP
I don't know who are the called up players but I'd go with this :

Amelia
Abate - Mexes - Yepes - Taiwo
Aquilani - Ambrosini - Nocerino
Boateng
Ibrahimovic - Robinho
X-Offender
No point in changing Abbiati now.
Danny
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 18 2011, 01:39 PM) *
No point in changing Abbiati now.

Abbiati's having a bizarre season. He's as capable of great saves as he is of horrendous gaffes.

I've never been a fan, and while I don't blame him for our pretty poor season thus far, I don't see anything wrong with giving Amelia a chance.
X-Offender
I know, I wanted to try Amelia as well after Abbiati's howler against Juventus. But I'm saying it'd be stupid to change goalie right now, after we've had a good match.
Jack Bauer
Abbiati, Amelia, Abate, Antonini, Bonera, De Sciglio, Mexes, Nesta, Taiwo, Zambrotta, Yepes, Aquilani, Boateng, Emanuelson, Nocerino, Van Bommel, Cassano, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Ganz.
X-Offender
Mexes should play alongside Nesta.
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Oct 18 2011, 05:51 PM) *
Abbiati, Amelia, Abate, Antonini, Bonera, De Sciglio, Mexes, Nesta, Taiwo, Zambrotta, Yepes, Aquilani, Boateng, Emanuelson, Nocerino, Van Bommel, Cassano, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Ganz.

No Ambro? Thought he'd b ready

Still think we should go ahead and rest VB

Aqui--Nocerino--Boateng
Cassano
Ibra--Robinho
Suhail 3
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 18 2011, 06:36 PM) *

Aqui--Nocerino--Boateng
Cassano
Ibra--Robinho

Love the formation han, will be intresting to see how the mid works together and the duo in defence mexes and taiwo who enter the fray after injuries.
Zed.D
I'm really tired now and I could be wrong, but isn't it matchday 3?
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Oct 18 2011, 06:54 PM) *

nope we will tomorrow
han2503
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Oct 18 2011, 05:54 PM) *

oops, my bad. I'll take care of it
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 18 2011, 09:36 PM) *

Aqui--Nocerino--Boateng
Cassano
Ibra--Robinho

I would play Urby in the midfield and move Boateng to AM. It will be a weaker line-up but I think we can afford that vs BATE. Cassano played non-stop recently for both Milan and Italy and should get a rest.
X-Offender
Mediaset says that Taiwo will play from the start.
William405
Great,let's see what he's made off.
X-Offender
PROBABLE LINE-UP: Abbiati; Abate, Nasta, Bonera, Taiwo; Aquilani, Van Bommel, Boateng; Robinho; Cassano, Ibrahimovic.

Can't believe we're still relying on Bonera. It'd be great though if Allegri really played Boateng as LCM.
Jack Bauer
Milan Official XI: Abbiati; Abate,Nesta,Bonera,Taiwo; Aquilani,Van Bommel,Nocerino; Boateng; Ibrahimovic,Cassano.

Milan subs: Amelia, Mexes, Yepes, Antonini, Zambrotta, Urby, Robinho.

Bonera dry.gif And too bad MvB and Cassano are not getting the much needed rest.
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 19 2011, 07:57 PM) *
PROBABLE LINE-UP: Abbiati; Abate, Nasta, Bonera, Taiwo; Aquilani, Van Bommel, Boateng; Robinho; Cassano, Ibrahimovic.

Can't believe we're still relying on Bonera. It'd be great though if Allegri really played Boateng as LCM.

Our midfield and attack looks soo good smile.gif
KillerMax
With greetings to the warm and indigenous people of Milanfan, may I request some streaming links, preferably sopcast?

Rock on! And Forza Milan and all that good stuff!!! devilsmiley.gif devil.gif devil.gif
X-Offender
Great, Bonera and Boateng as AM. dry.gif
KillerMax
han I know you got some sopcast links for me... I know you do! I know you love me... I know it's true!
han2503
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Oct 19 2011, 07:04 PM) *
With greetings to the warm and indigenous people of Milanfan, may I request some streaming links, preferably sopcast?

Rock on! And Forza Milan and all that good stuff!!! devilsmiley.gif devil.gif devil.gif

Can't find any sopcast links atm...
KillerMax
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 19 2011, 01:27 PM) *
Can't find any sopcast links atm...

Thanks anyways wink.gif
han2503
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Oct 19 2011, 07:23 PM) *
han I know you got some sopcast links for me... I know you do! I know you love me... I know it's true!

I'll keep checking. Usually there's always at least one from a Russian/Chinese channel floating around. But so far I have nothing but flash stream links, which are usually very laggy
Fillipo Simone
I'd also appreciate some links. This one is not televised here.
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Oct 19 2011, 07:23 PM) *

I haven't seen any Sopcast links at all this season! Most links have been crap this season but you could try this - http://mondostreaming2.blogspot.com/
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 19 2011, 07:30 PM) *
I'll keep checking. Usually there's always at least one from a Russian/Chinese channel floating around. But so far I have nothing but flash stream links, which are usually very laggy

That's all I've seen this season! Big clampdown maybe?????
han2503
Got one

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/111481
Jack Bauer
http://www.sportlemon.tv/c-1.html
han2503
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Oct 19 2011, 07:34 PM) *
That's all I've seen this season! Big clampdown maybe?????

I watch all the EPL games on sopcast just fine...

Serie A and La Liga I watch on bet365
Boban10
Thanks Han!!! thumbup.gif
samira
Great to see Boateng as LCM but how come Bonera is playing? I know that Thiago Silva is injured but how about Yepes and how long is Mexes going to be away?
KillerMax
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 19 2011, 01:39 PM) *
Got one

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/111481

Appreciate it. cool.gif
han2503
Oh, close from Aqui
han2503
Nocerino seems to have picked up wind on that left side
Boban10
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 19 2011, 07:51 PM) *
Nocerino seems to have picked up wind on that left side

Absolutely... really seems to be enjoying himself over there, seems more natural for him.
han2503
Lol, Ibra trying one fromnear the half way line... and almost getting it on target biggrin.gif
kurtsimonw
Off the post!

Bright start.
han2503
I wonder why Aquilani isn't taking these set-pieces, imo he's our best taker from such situations
han2503
OOOOHHHH

Aqui smashes it on the post
Boban10
Oooof aqui, great strike so close
Boban10
Nice to see a mobile midfield that are actually pressing hard and making runs!
kurtsimonw
What the hell was MvB thinking!?
kurtsimonw
Zlatan!
Jack Bauer
IBRA!!!
han2503
What a save from Abbiati!! What the hell were he and VB doing there in the first place??? I can feel them getting complacent after a great start
samira
IBRAAAAAAA!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.