Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winter Transfers 2012
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
Fillipo Simone
All talk about the winter transfer window/January window here.
d'Arc.LP
I think Ganso will come in January, since he wanted to play in World Cup for teams and we didn't sign anyone in his position, so that makes me think that we've saved that place for him. He would be very necessary since we have a lack of creativity in our midfield.
With the signing of Nocenrino, we're definitely fulled with defansive midfielders (Van Bommel, Nocerino, Flamini, Ambrosini and Gattuso) and I can see us playing with an aggressive and physical midfield.
I don't expect other positions to get refreshed with a player, unless Cassano leaves in January, or any long time term injury occurs to any player, like Abate or Ibrahimovic.
Fillipo Simone
I think we'll sign Montolivo as well. And maybe a fullback or striker, whatever we'll be needing more.
han2503
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Sep 1 2011, 09:56 AM) *
I think Ganso will come in January, since he wanted to play in World Cup for teams and we didn't sign anyone in his position, so that makes me think that we've saved that place for him. He would be very necessary since we have a lack of creativity in our midfield.
With the signing of Nocenrino, we're definitely fulled with defansive midfielders (Van Bommel, Nocerino, Flamini, Ambrosini and Gattuso) and I can see us playing with an aggressive and physical midfield.
I don't expect other positions to get refreshed with a player, unless Cassano leaves in January, or any long time term injury occurs to any player, like Abate or Ibrahimovic.

There is talk that Montolivo already has an agreement with Milan for January, while the non EU spot has been intentionally left for Ganso. If these 2 were to come in and we get a decent draw in the CL last 16, then we can make a serious push in Europe.

So hopefully by next summer we'll see the project Galliani and Ibra talked of finally showing the fruits of its labour

Over the last 2 summers

In

Zlatan, Robinho, Cassano

Boateng, van Bommel, Emanuelson, Aquilani, Nocerino, El Shaarawy

Mexes, Taiwo, Yepes

Amelia

Out

Huntelaar, Borriello, Ronaldinho

Pirlo

Kaladze, Favalli, Onyewu, Oddo, Jankulovski

Dida, Storari

Add Monto and Ganso to the IN list, and add Rino, Ambro, Seedorf and Pippo in the Out list (I'm ok with the latter 2 staying, but we'd have too many players on the roster, so giving those 4 guys a final send off this season would be what's best)

There has also been talk of De Rossi, another player who's out of contract next summer, if he doesn't renew this season, then there is a chance he'd come. We'd be building a very solid Italian core for the next 5 to 6 years if these 3 players came in, Ganso is just the added Brazilian flair
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 1 2011, 10:32 AM) *
I think we'll sign Montolivo as well. And maybe a fullback or striker, whatever we'll be needing more.

What do you think of Ziegler? He has openly admitted that there is trouble with Conte... Moratta is not known for his business savvy so we can get him on the cheap if they want him out. I don't think we need any strikers... Plus I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing Balotelli in the near future dry.gif
Fillipo Simone
I hope we fail signing Balo in the near future. He's a bomb set on self-destruct, and I don't wanna see Milan as a collateral victim.

As for the 4 mentioned; I'm not sure Ambro and Rino think about retirement, while leaving also won't be an option, at least not for Ambro. I'm fine with Pippo, Ambro and Clarence staying for another season as they seem to accept a small and limited, but still very important role. Rino could leave.

I also see Flamini and Emanuelson leaving. The latter maybe even in January.

Ziegler? I think he'd be a very handy gift from Juve, he was really good for Samp and I can't believe Conte made his mind up so fast.
kurtsimonw
Balo is great fun to watch, when he's not on your team. I'd rather we didn't sign him.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 1 2011, 10:56 AM) *
I hope we fail signing Balo in the near future. He's a bomb set on self-destruct, and I don't wanna see Milan as a collateral victim.

As for the 4 mentioned; I'm not sure Ambro and Rino think about retirement, while leaving also won't be an option, at least not for Ambro. I'm fine with Pippo, Ambro and Clarence staying for another season as they seem to accept a small and limited, but still very important role. Rino could leave.

I also see Flamini and Emanuelson leaving. The latter maybe even in January.

Ziegler? I think he'd be a very handy gift from Juve, he was really good for Samp and I can't believe Conte made his mind up so fast.

I don't know, I'd rather we keep Flamini for a much reduced wage, he's a good squad player to have. I think most people's problem with him is that he earns so much, should he be on a decent wage of aroud 2 to 3m, then most would be happy to have him as a squad player.

If they don't want to play for another team then fair enough, offer them a back room position, they can be a real asset in that sense, but as players on the team, aside from Seedorf, none of them have anything left to offer us. Which is why a big send off would be appropriate, thanks them for all they've given to the team, but not renew their contracts, please for the love of everything good in this world, we cannot keep renewing these contracts. As can be seen from the moves above, we're making great strides towards starting a new cycle with younger players, should the 2 Italians and Ganso arrive within the next 2 transfer windows, then the midfield old gaurd can be let go.

I classify Urby the same as Flamini, only he doesn't earn a ridiculous wage, he's a great squad player to have around. I'd certainly rather keep him then Rino or Ambro... But I do agree with what you said, he can be used as a bargaining chip for the Monto deal in January, trade the players and add 1 or 2m for Fiorentina, smooth th deal over quick. But as I said, I'd really like to see us keep him, plus he seems to be very happy here.

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 1 2011, 11:07 AM) *
Balo is great fun to watch, when he's not on your team. I'd rather we didn't sign him.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Fillipo Simone
I don't know, I'd rather we keep Flamini for a much reduced wage, he's a good squad player to have. I think most people's problem with him is that he earns so much, should he be on a decent wage of aroud 2 to 3m, then most would be happy to have him as a squad player.

I don't think it comes only to the wage problem; Flamini is an average team player, and I think players like Nocerino can easily replace his contribution and at the same time give even something more/new. Flamini had his up's and down's, and if he decides to stay with highly reduced wages and a backup status it would be fine, but all in all he's very expendable and replaceable.

As for the 4, yes, we'll see about that. But you are wrong about Pippo, he still can offer goals none of the strikers we have in our roster bar Ibra can deliver. It's that undefinable Pippo effect, especially in CL (BATE and Pilsen). Seedorf can be a transitional bonus, like Rui was to Kaka. Especially if Ganso will be signed.
CrazyMilanFan
in regards to ganso at the end of last jan market it was believed that ganso to milan is done for summer... same thing at the end of this market so I wouldnt believe it until it actually happens... as for montilovo as he didnt go anyhere else he is most likely coming in jan for very little fee IMO
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 1 2011, 10:50 AM) *
I don't think it comes only to the wage problem; Flamini is an average team player, and I think players like Nocerino can easily replace his contribution and at the same time give even something more/new. Flamini had his up's and down's, and if he decides to stay with highly reduced wages and a backup status it would be fine, but all in all he's very expendable and replaceable.

As for the 4, yes, we'll see about that. But you are wrong about Pippo, he still can offer goals none of the strikers we have in our roster bar Ibra can deliver. It's that undefinable Pippo effect, especially in CL (BATE and Pilsen). Seedorf can be a transitional bonus, like Rui was to Kaka. Especially if Ganso will be signed.

Nocerino is mostly a Rino replacement imo. Flamini would still be needed, especially if we don't plan to sign another DM in the near future. But as you said, if he doesn't accept the decreased wage then he should be let go. As I pointed above, DDR is out of contract this summer, so I'm holding my breath big time on that. If he doesn't renew then he'll most likely move to a top Italian team and we've been linked a lot while the others haven't. This could be a huge opportunity for us to replace VB and Ambro

Also, I was mostly talking about the midfielders that don't have anything left to offer us, Pippo doesn't really both me either way, he's a good bonus o have, plus our attack is already great, so he's not holding it back from improvment like Ambro and Rino are.

QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Sep 1 2011, 10:58 AM) *
in regards to ganso at the end of last jan market it was believed that ganso to milan is done for summer... same thing at the end of this market so I wouldnt believe it until it actually happens... as for montilovo as he didnt go anyhere else he is most likely coming in jan for very little fee IMO

Well Ganso said he wants to play the CWC, which is what pushed a move back. Whether he comes to Milan or goes to another team, he'll most likely leave in January and I think we're in a good position to sign him.

Also a lot of player will be out of contract come next summer. DDR and Monto should be top priorities while Astori and Adler (GK) are also out of contract IIRC
han2503
Clicky biggrin.gif Apparently Antonio Galliani signed Antonio Nocerino, according to our website at least....

Don't they check this stuff? biggrin.gif
amancik
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 1 2011, 07:19 PM) *
Clicky biggrin.gif Apparently Antonio Galliani signed Antonio Nocerino, according to our website at least....

Don't they check this stuff? biggrin.gif

Maybe it's his brother tongue.gif?
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 1 2011, 11:37 AM) *
There has also been talk of De Rossi, another player who's out of contract next summer, if he doesn't renew this season, then there is a chance he'd come. We'd be building a very solid Italian core for the next 5 to 6 years if these 3 players came in, Ganso is just the added Brazilian flair

De Rossi would be great. Let's hope Galliani manages to convince him like he did with Mexes.

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 1 2011, 12:50 PM) *

You do realize that Inzaghi will be 39 next season. I'd be extremely surprised if he decided not to hang his boots at the end of this season.
Fillipo Simone
Also a lot of player will be out of contract come next summer. DDR and Monto should be top priorities while Astori and Adler (GK) are also out of contract IIRC

Rene Adler? He was a great keeper, but we ain't gonna go for him, because he's too injury prone. Look at his past few seasons, none of which he ended up without one serious injury. He started approximately at the same moment as Neuer and was better (at least IMO), while nowadays Neure clearly tops him.

Astori could be interesting. De Rossi should be top priority, he'd be great and we'd finally have a real Italian champion in our team.

You do realize that Inzaghi will be 39 next season. I'd be extremely surprised if he decided not to hang his boots at the end of this season.

I do. Well, it's completely up to him smile.gif
acid911
QUOTE (amancik @ Sep 1 2011, 04:35 PM) *
Maybe it's his brother?

Nope. It's his Alter Ego. wink.gif The secret is finally out, there are two Galliani's after all, the stupid one and the smart.

han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 1 2011, 11:37 AM) *
De Rossi would be great. Let's hope Galliani manages to convince him like he did with Mexes.

I hope he's already in contact with his agent, we need to plant the seed early. There are problems at Roma with the Enrique vs Totti drama, so they could be in for another terrible season. That would make it easier to convince him. It's also been mentioned that he wants a 4m per year deal, which should be more then manageble for us considering we gave that kind of money to multiple over-aged players on a yearly basis until last season. Ganso I think would want the same kind of deal. While Monto would be on something like Aquilani, I don't think he earns a lot at Fiorentina...

So Monto, Ganso in January, De Rossi next summer and maybe Astori to replace Bonera. We'll then need to look into the other players which will be out of contract, Zambro, Nesta and Seedorf mostly. I think if these 3 have a good season then they should be given another deal like the one they got for this season. We cannot let go of the entire old gaurd at one go, so keeping these 3 and letting the others go would be a good move, without being too drastic.

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 1 2011, 11:52 AM) *
Rene Adler? He was a great keeper, but we ain't gonna go for him, because he's too injury prone. Look at his past few seasons, none of which he ended up without one serious injury. He started approximately at the same moment as Neuer and was better (at least IMO), while nowadays Neure clearly tops him.

Astori could be interesting. De Rossi should be top priority, he'd be great and we'd finally have a real Italian champion in our team.

I do. Well, it's completely up to him smile.gif

Yeah, I remember him being a hot prospect, then fell off the map. But Abbiati is not getting any younger so in the next few years the management should be thinking about a replacement. And who knows, sometimes players go through phases where all the do is get injured and then go through phases when they remain fit for long spells without any injuries.

As for Pippo he can do whatever he wants, our attack is more then good enough to allow us the luxury of having Pippo still there.

The midfield is the area that cannot afford to keep players like Ambro and Rino
X-Offender
We've reached an agreement with Montolivo. He'll come next summer for free. Four years of contract which earns him €3,5 million a year. Soon the move will probably be denied by both parties, but the deal is done and sealed.

Link
Fillipo Simone
Yeah, I remember him being a hot prospect, then fell off the map. But Abbiati is not getting any younger so in the next few years the management should be thinking about a replacement. And who knows, sometimes players go through phases where all the do is get injured and then go through phases when they remain fit for long spells without any injuries.

Don't you think our board is counting on Amelia as No.1? I mean, he didn't impress me, but...well,..we only recently signed him.

We've reached an agreement with Montolivo. He'll come next summer for free. Four years of contract which earns him €3,5 million a year. Soon the move will probably be denied by both parties, but the deal is done and sealed.

This would then mean Ganso for January, then in summer Seedorf out, Monty in.
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 1 2011, 03:43 PM) *

Link

Stupid Fiorentina. They could have earn at least something this summer on him.
acid911
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 1 2011, 05:52 PM) *

All for it. smile.gif I was sure we were after Kaka, but really you can't blame him for coming back with his tail between his legs, not when his story at Madrid is still rolling. Not just that, it would be stupid for us to get him back if there were better options - and judging by the looks of things, Monty and Ganso are worth the gamble.
Zed.D
QUOTE (acid911 @ Sep 1 2011, 03:31 PM) *
Nope. It's his Alter Ego. wink.gif The secret is finally out, there are two Galliani's after all, the stupid one and the smart.

LMAO! good one biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
acid911
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Sep 1 2011, 06:13 PM) *
LMAO! good one

Only theory that justifies his stupid/careless statements and his great buys/deals. happy.gif I call it "The Theory Of Immoral Sentiments". I am yet to see another one like these two Gallianis, not just in World football but in any field in life. Pretty sure half of the football world hates him, and the rest fears him.
Dracoris
Galliani was quoted today on MilanNews saying that Mr.Y (Mr.X being Auquilani) decided to remain in Madrid. I suppose that means Kaka or Diarra, but Diarra is not a Mr. Y for me.

Another article says that it was indeed Kaka and that Perez raised the price at the last minute.
kurtsimonw
What the hell is with all this Mr X and Mr Y crap?
Bluesummers
I think if were doing good in the standings, we'll probably leave montolivo until next summer. If were not doing so good or have injuries, we'll probably pay the 3m and get him in January.

In Jan:

-In Ganso
-In Montolivo
-In player

X-Offender
I'd wait for Montolivo till next summer and sign Ganso in January. We don't desperately need both.
Bluesummers
Players who's Contracts expire June 2012. We can potentially sign these players in January, on a pre-agreement.

Daniel De Rossi -Roma

Riccardo Montolivo - Fiorentina

Andreas Beck - Hoffenheim

Jefferson Farfan - Shalke

Breno - Bayern Munich

Eric Abidal - Barcelona

Andreu Fontas - Barcelona

Ricardo Carvalho - Real madrid

Florent Malouda - Chelsea

Didier Drogba - Chelsea

Jose Bosingwa - Chelsea

Nicolas Anelka - Chelsea

Salomon Kalou - Chelsea

Andrei Arshavin - Arsenal

Gary Cahill - Bolton

Rene Adler - Leverkusen

Darijo Srna - Shaktar

Alan Dzagoev - CSKA Moscow

Tim Howard - Everton

Welliton - Spartak Moscow

H. Gomes - Tottenham

Davide Astori - Cagliari (co-own expires and our contract with him expires)

Michele Cannini - Cagliari

Dimitar Berbatov - Manchester United

han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 1 2011, 01:52 PM) *
Don't you think our board is counting on Amelia as No.1? I mean, he didn't impress me, but...well,..we only recently signed him.

Well who knows, but I don't think he can be our true #1

It would be a good move, but as of yet, no one has said when Monto will come in, I've read articles where they say January, others Summer.

From the list blue posted, the top 2 should be our first priority. If we manage Ganso, Monto and DDR within the next 2 windows then our midfield would be top class as well as set for the next 5 years
Bluesummers
I'd love carvalho here, he's quality. I think madrid will renew him though.

kurtsimonw
Depends if Jose is still at Madrid. If not, I think Carvalho might also leave.
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Sep 1 2011, 08:54 PM) *

Still a good player, but he's gonna be 34 then. He'll probably follow Mourinho wherever it might be.
han2503
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Sep 1 2011, 05:54 PM) *

He's too old. But I'd take a free Berbatov over Balo any day of the week.

But from that list the only players I'd like to see at Milan are all Italian; Monto, DDR and Astori

Those 3 in

Rino, Seedorf, Ambro and Bonera out
Jack Bauer
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?acti...XdzLml0LTYwMzky

Montolivo is saying he has no agreement with any team, but of course he'd deny it either way.
kurtsimonw
Is it actually likely De Rossi will leave then? Last I heard the new owners/Luis Enrique/De Rossi all wanted him to remain at the club?
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Sep 1 2011, 06:06 PM) *
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?acti...XdzLml0LTYwMzky

Montolivo is saying he has no agreement with any team, but of course he'd deny it either way.

He still has to face the fans when the season starts, so he'd obviously deny any agreements with other teams.

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 1 2011, 06:07 PM) *
Is it actually likely De Rossi will leave then? Last I heard the new owners/Luis Enrique/De Rossi all wanted him to remain at the club?

Well he hasn't renewed yet, he's a top player, usually when a player like him in question he'd be offered a good deal way before it comes to the final year. In just a few months he'll be able to talk to other teams as well. If he had his heart set on Roma then he wouldn't be stalling on a new contract
Jack Bauer
I think he will renew there, especially now that they have money. Roma fans sure of it as well, he's a Romanista after all. He waited so far to see how the thing with the new management would turn out and there's enough time to make it happen till January. The pressure of time worth a better deal for him.
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Sep 1 2011, 07:22 PM) *
I think he will renew there, especially now that they have money. Roma fans sure of it as well, he's a Romanista after all. He waited so far to see how the thing with the new management would turn out and there's enough time to make it happen till January. The pressure of time worth a better deal for him.

Money doesn't really mean anything, especially if there is internal termoil in the team. We'll see. If he still hasn't renewed by January, then there is a good chance for us imo
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 1 2011, 09:28 PM) *
Money doesn't really mean anything, especially if there is internal termoil in the team. We'll see. If he still hasn't renewed by January, then there is a good chance for us imo

They have owners with money now that are building a strong team for a long term. The mess that was during the last year of a Sensi reign is no longer there. He has no reason to leave now and I believe he'll renew before January. We are not talking about a mercenary, DDR is an icon there.
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 1 2011, 08:28 PM) *

Any turmoil regarding Totti is bullshit. The guy is 34 and demands to play every game. I know he's an icon and all, but the team's needs come beforehand.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 1 2011, 07:55 PM) *
Any turmoil regarding Totti is bullshit. The guy is 34 and demands to play every game. I know he's an icon and all, but the team's needs come beforehand.

Sure, but he has a lot of power at Roma, maybe not that much anymore with the management, but certainly within the team
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 1 2011, 09:01 PM) *
Sure, but he has a lot of power at Roma, maybe not that much anymore with the management, but certainly within the team

His time will come. The guy is an utter jerk. I can't stand him.
acid911
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Sep 1 2011, 11:34 PM) *
We are not talking about a mercenary, DDR is an icon there.

So was a certain #13. smile.gif In Lazio!
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (acid911 @ Sep 1 2011, 10:18 PM) *
So was a certain #13. smile.gif In Lazio!

Lazio had financial problems back then and had to sell.

Totti stuff is nothing new. He was always like that.
acid911
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Sep 2 2011, 12:22 AM) *
Lazio had financial problems back then and had to sell.

Agreed, but the point is that anything can happen in club football. unsure.gif It could be for financial reasons (Rui Costa), a fallout with the team (as Monty) or the player may even want to make the move to a better club to win some gold (Mexes). Sure, there are club legends, but even Raul took a hike.

I wouldn't put DDR out of the picture just yet, a lot can happen in 365 days, though I think it's a very slim chance.

QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Sep 2 2011, 12:22 AM) *
Totti stuff is nothing new. He was always like that.

Quite true. dry.gif The man was born to be wild.
Fillipo Simone
I don't get it, how are Nesta's and Totti's cases related?
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 1 2011, 10:14 PM) *

They were talking about De Rossi actually.
milanbuf88
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 1 2011, 04:14 PM) *

He was comparing Nesta to DDR.
acid911
QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Sep 2 2011, 01:20 AM) *
He was comparing Nesta to DDR.

Yup. smile.gif Nesta and Totti are miles apart, in more than one respect. But what I mean to say was that we try and prize out De Rossi just like we prized out Monty from Fiorentina (I know it's not official yet). Sometimes a player gets so bogged down with not winning anything major that he is ready to explore new horizons.

And I really don't see Roma winning anything soon enough, at least not ahead of us, inter or Juventus.
Jack Sparrow
You mean prise out? tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.