Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Huge Milan discount for Kaka?
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > News Dump
anano1214
Spanish media claim Real Madrid are prepared to hand Kaka back to Milan for just €11m.

There have been many reports that the Brazilian would return to San Siro, but Vice-President Adriano Galliani always ruled it out because of the player’s wages.

However, El Mundo Deportivo newspaper suggests today that Real Madrid could release Kaka for just €11m.

It would be a huge drop in value, as the Spanish side broke world transfer records to sign him for €65m just two years ago.

Ricky has barely played over the last season due to a series of injuries and never quite settled at the Bernabeu.

According to another Spanish paper, As, Milan have instead offered to take Kaka on loan.

Football Italia
acid911
11m? I don't believe it. sleep.gif Though I'm still fairly certain he's coming back, but it could be over 20 million spread over a few years. I mean, what's stopping Real from selling to United/City or any other club?!
Bluesummers
QUOTE (acid911 @ Aug 6 2011, 06:50 AM) *
11m? I don't believe it. sleep.gif Though I'm still fairly certain he's coming back, but it could be over 20 million spread over a few years. I mean, what's stopping Real from selling to United/City or any other club?!

Pato
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Aug 6 2011, 08:19 PM) *
Pato

I dont think so not rite now atleast.. imo it will kaka rather than pato he would want to return or stay at real
acid911
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Aug 7 2011, 12:19 AM) *
Pato

Good of them, I say. wink.gif I'd rather see him there than any other place.
Bluesummers
No no, they get first dibs at pato is what I meant
MizNelson
Spanish media claim Real Madrid are prepared to hand Kaka back to Milan for just €11m.

And of course, you can believe anything they say.

If it were true, though, it's pretty darn hilarious.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Aug 6 2011, 11:01 PM) *
And of course, you can believe anything they say.

If it were true, though, it's pretty darn hilarious.

true very unreliable in most situations but in this case its pretty obvious. But there not even the first to report it, it was reported in Chinese press first and then Italian. They're simply copying.
acid911
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Aug 7 2011, 01:18 AM) *
No no, they get first dibs at pato is what I meant

I know, and that's what I meant. wink.gif If it has to be Pato, I'd much rather let it be Real Madrid when the time comes. 3, 4, 6, 8 years down the road, whenever. They can have first dibs, and they can take him away too. Besides, Pato wanted to play for Real Madrid. In Brazil there are only two clubs - Milan and Madrid - that players dread of playing in.

Sure the newer generation may be swayed by Chelsea, Barcelona, or any other new senstation, but still.
Bluesummers
Ohhh haha, i see smile.gif my apologies tongue.gif
d'Arc.LP
Quoting a guy from another forum :

"Madrid seem to have just two options.

1) Sell Kaka for 11 m (as per reports, and this is the minimum they'll make from selling Kaka).
2) Spend 69 m on his wages for the next four years (10 m a season + tax. The tax is 42%, isn't it?).

A difference of 80 million. 80 million euros or the services of Kaka plus merchandise (which would've really plummeted by now) for four years. Finally it boils down to that. That is the choice they have to make. And that is purely financial, without factoring in team morale. "
acid911
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Aug 7 2011, 04:17 PM) *
my apologies

None needed, bro! king.gif None needed.
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (acid911 @ Aug 7 2011, 11:33 AM) *
I know, and that's what I meant. wink.gif If it has to be Pato, I'd much rather let it be Real Madrid when the time comes. 3, 4, 6, 8 years down the road, whenever. They can have first dibs, and they can take him away too. Besides, Pato wanted to play for Real Madrid. In Brazil there are only two clubs - Milan and Madrid - that players dread of playing in.

Sure the newer generation may be swayed by Chelsea, Barcelona, or any other new senstation, but still.

Dread??????? tongue.gif

After seeing what Kaka's gone through I realise what you mean!
acid911
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Aug 7 2011, 06:10 PM) *
Dread???????

Whoops, honest mistake. blush.gif I've been fasting for 16 hours, so maybe that caught up with me! I meant to say dream.

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Aug 7 2011, 06:10 PM) *
After seeing what Kaka's gone through I realise what you mean!

Exactly. wink.gif My Brazilian friends say that the only two clubs that are universally known in Brazil are Milan and Madrid. Probably got to do with the amount of trophies and CL titles both these clubs have won. Remember how Ronaldo went and played with both, same with Kaka - I wouldn't be surprised if Pato went there as well in the future.

For all intents and purposes, the two clubs Pato considered before making the move to Europe were us and Madrid.
jefri91
I miss kaka sad.gif
Dracoris
I can't wait to buy my 2011 Milan away jersey with Kaka on it.
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (Dracoris @ Aug 16 2011, 07:03 AM) *
I can't wait to buy my 2011 Milan away jersey with Kaka on it.

innocent.gif fingers crossed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.