Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Andrea Pazzagli (1960-2011)
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Players > Past Players
Fillipo Simone
On July 31st former AC Milan goalkeeper Andrea Pazzagli passed away suddenly.

In his 16-year long career he played for Milan, Bologna, Roma and other Italian clubs, mostly regarded as a quality backup for the likes of Francesco Antonioli, Giovanni Galli and Fabrizio Lorieri.

After his playing career Pazzagli became a goalkeeper coach at Milan and Fiorentina, before becoming part of the Italian national team coaching staff.

Pazzagli made 48 appearances in Serie A for Milan (1989-1991) and won the Champions cup with the Rossoneri in 1990.

His son Edoardo (22 years) is currently playing for Fiorentina.

For all who are interested, here's a Italian article about him and clips - http://www.blogtaormina.it/addio-andrea-pazzagli/
acid911
Yup, read about him and the sad news earlier today. sad.gif RIP. Great job with the thread once again, Fillipo.
d'Arc.LP
Interesting, he get's his own thread in MF only after he's gone. R.I.P Andrea Pazzagli.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (acid911 @ Aug 2 2011, 07:34 PM) *
Yup, read about him and the sad news earlier today. sad.gif RIP. Great job with the thread once again, Fillipo.

Thanks smile.gif
acid911
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 3 2011, 03:40 AM) *
Thanks

On the contrary, all thanks to you! king.gif It takes a special person to notice and care for those who passed away before us. Not just this thread, but I recall you taking time to open threads for other (past) Milan players to honor them. They are human beings, after all, just as you and me. And really, in this day-and-age, fast lives and all, the least we can do is take a moment, and honor their memory.

So yeah, special props to our very own: Fillipo Simone. biggrin.gif tongue.gif LOL, that pretty well rhymes, own, Simone.
Fillipo Simone
blush.gif devilsmiley.gif
Zed.D
Obviously I didn't know him. RIP.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.