Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: All 1,517 Foreign Players in Serie A 1929-30 to 2010-11
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
THFC6061
There has been a total of 1,517 Foreign players in the Italian Serie A League Championship from season 1929-30 to 2010-11.

Not surprisingly, Inter Milan have had the most Foreign players with 166.

AC Milan have had 40 fewer foreign players with 126.

Argentina has supplied the most Foreign players with 226.

A total of 83 different countries have supplied players to Serie A.

57 of the 60 Italian clubs who have participated in Serie A since 1929 have had at least one Foreign player.

The three exceptions are Casale, Pro Vercelli and Ternana.

Full details of all 1,517 Foreign players can be found here...

Serie A Foreign Players 1929-30 to 2010-11

...while details of the Clubs and Countries can be found here...
http://www.myfootballfacts.com/Serie_A_For...nd_Country.html

Rossoneri7
Good job ... I wonder what the stat on the EPL is 96.gif biggrin.gif
THFC6061
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 21 2011, 01:40 PM) *
Good job ... I wonder what the stat on the EPL is 96.gif biggrin.gif

Wonder no more...

1,289 foreign players have played in the Premier League from season 1992-93 to 2010-11.

Chelsea have had the most foreign players with 98.

Manchester United have had 58 foreign players.

France has supplied the most players with 149.

Players from a total of 92 foreign countries (non-British & Irish Isles) have had participate in the Premier League since season 1992-93.

Complete details of every foreign player can be found here...

Premier League Foreign Players 1992-93 to 2010-11

...while full details of all 44 Premier League teams and the 92 foreign countries can be found here...

Premier League Foreign Players by Club & Country 1992-93 to 2010-11

A grand total of 2,992 players have made at least one Premier League appearance during the first 19 seasons of the competition and just over 43% of them have been from outside the British & Irish Isles.

Rossoneri7
Perfect king.gif
acid911
Nice stats. I'm a sucker for statistics. Love them! biggrin.gif tongue.gif Say, aren't you that friendly neighborhood Tottenham fan that joined before the CL matches? If so, nice to see you sticking around and well still have an interest in Milan and Serie A.
THFC6061
QUOTE (acid911 @ Jun 21 2011, 02:05 PM) *
Nice stats. I'm a sucker for statistics. Love them! biggrin.gif tongue.gif Say, aren't you that friendly neighborhood Tottenham fan that joined before the CL matches? If so, nice to see you sticking around and well still have an interest in Milan and Serie A.

Yes, that's me.

Apart from being a Spurs fan, I'm also interested in football from all over the world, which is why I started that web site.

I'm glad you found the stats of interest - I plan to add more Italian pages in the near future.

acid911
Cool. cool.gif In cricket there is an excellent stats tool available over at Cricinfo.com. There are of course, other sites where we can get football statistics and trivia, but I will definitely keep an eye on your website, and add it to my bookmarks. Best of luck!
Kazdoodle
QUOTE (THFC6061 @ Jun 21 2011, 12:51 PM) *
Wonder no more...

1,289 foreign players have played in the Premier League from season 1992-93 to 2010-11.

Chelsea have had the most foreign players with 98.

Manchester United have had 58 foreign players.

France has supplied the most players with 149.

Players from a total of 92 foreign countries (non-British & Irish Isles) have had participate in the Premier League since season 1992-93.

Complete details of every foreign player can be found here...

Premier League Foreign Players 1992-93 to 2010-11

...while full details of all 44 Premier League teams and the 92 foreign countries can be found here...

Premier League Foreign Players by Club & Country 1992-93 to 2010-11

A grand total of 2,992 players have made at least one Premier League appearance during the first 19 seasons of the competition and just over 43% of them have been from outside the British & Irish Isles.

nice stats there +1
kurtsimonw
I demand a re-count!

That is the single greatest website in the history of the internet. Well done Sir.
THFC6061
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 21 2011, 10:50 PM) *
I demand a re-count!

That is the single greatest website in the history of the internet. Well done Sir.

Thank you - much appreciated!

LaPalma
I'm sorry guys but I have to close this topic due to forum rules. We're already making an exception here as you all seem to appreciate a topic which we normally had to delete. Advertising personal websites is forbidden and will result in further action next time THFC6061.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.