Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best Milan debutant of the season (2010-2011)
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
So, let's see this one smile.gif
d'Arc.LP
Ibra-vibrra biggrin.gif
acid911
Mark van Bommel for me. biggrin.gif The mere fact that he had to get in from the get go, January signing, and new league. Pretty much everything could have gone wrong for the guy, but he let his footballing experience shine through. In case of others, we pretty much knew what they were capable of.

Beside, a few of the new players were younger than him in age. So in essence, Bommel was a refreshing surprise!
X-Offender
Yeah, I'll go with Van Bommel as well. Boateng and Robinho had plenty of time to adapt. Ibrahimovic, Cassano and Yepes had years of Serie A experience. But Van Bommel was pushed in the mess all of a sudden, yet he managed to become one of our most important players from the very start. Way to go!
Milan Are Brilliant
KPB for me, seems a lot underestimated his abilities, knew we were getting a steal from not only his time in Portsmouth but his WC performance. I'd still keep him in the team now, even if we go out and buy some flamboyant midfielders.
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 16 2011, 07:35 AM) *
Yeah, I'll go with Van Bommel as well. Boateng and Robinho had plenty of time to adapt. Ibrahimovic, Cassano and Yepes had years of Serie A experience. But Van Bommel was pushed in the mess all of a sudden, yet he managed to become one of our most important players from the very start. Way to go!

Agreed. My vote was also for Van Bommel.
kurtsimonw
Ibrahimovic.
anano1214
Ibra
Rossoneri7
KPB came in like a hurricane ... I believe he is the best Milan debutant because I did not expect him to perform so good. Unlike, MVB and Zlatan who come in with a wealth of experience and are expected to be at their best from day 1.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.