Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best Milan attacker of the season (2010-2011)
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
So, let's see what will happen here. I doubt there will be much competition.
Jack Bauer
Zlatan
Pato
Robinho
CHU-LIP
Ibrahimovic and Robinho were our most important forwards this season. Pato comes in third. I voted for Robinho, because he will get too little votes, even though I would say Ibrahimovic was the best, but it's close between them in my opinion.
kurtsimonw
Ibrahimovic.
acid911
Ibrahimović. sleep.gif Love him or hate him!
X-Offender
Despite his regression in the second half of the season, I voted for Ibra.
TriniKing_CE
Zlatan!

Pato, should he have stayed fit could have out performed the rest.

However he did not, and Ibra gave us a major push in the beginning that we needed, so yeah...
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 15 2011, 08:45 PM) *
Despite his regression in the second half of the season, I voted for Ibra.

+1
Kazdoodle
Voted for Ibra

d'Arc.LP
Ibrahimovic of course.
Milan Are Brilliant
Zlatan, we wouldn't have won the league without him, simple as.
anano1214
IBra
Rossoneri7
Portugal .. Come see what has become of MF ... Zlatan dry.gif
acid911
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jul 19 2011, 01:04 PM) *
Portugal .. Come see what has become of MF ... Zlatan

Porty. sad.gif I miss the guy!
arivanjj
Ibra no doubt. His goals and contribution were crucial in the set mentality of the whole team.
Danny
Ibra of course, voted in this ages ago. I'd just really like to see Pato TRULY step up to the plate this season and FINALLY realise his potential.
acid911
QUOTE (Danny @ Jul 19 2011, 07:21 PM) *
I'd just really like to see Pato TRULY step up to the plate this season and FINALLY realise his potential.

I wouldn't bet the farm on it, if I were you. smile.gif At least not this season. If he stays on till 25, that is when I believe, he will be at his absolute peak and injury-free, so we can expect great things from him then. Any sooner, would be a bonus, that's just my opinion of course. Something about Pato tells me he will take his sweet time.
kurtsimonw
Don't think he'll ever be injury free. If you pick up lots of injuries at a young age, it'll keep happening.
acid911
Agreed to a degree, but I'd like to give his body a chance to fully develop. smile.gif Maybe he'll brush off these injuries by then, or at least lessen the frequency once his muscles fully grow. Irrespective of that, he'll still have the perfect blend of experience, strength, and mental toughness then to really shine.

Sure it could be sooner than that, or even a bit later, but most players do have a golden season at their peak.
han2503
I agree with acid

Also I voted for Zlatan, but I think some under estimate how influential Pato was for us in the 2nd part of the season. Ibra was more influential, but Pato also stepped up with some big goals for us. And I think it's unfar to say that he is yet to fulfill any of the potential he had.

he's yet to be a 20+ scorer for us, agreed that is a disappointment, as well as his CL performances (aside from the Real game), but in the league this season he truely stepped up when we needed him the most.

As for The 20+ season, I think it will come once he has a season where he's injury free, or at least only has slight injuries that don't sideline him for months on end like he keeps having. I'm also hoping the CL performances will come through experience. Taking into consideration that he's only really played 2 seasons in the competition you can expect miracles out of him
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 25 2011, 08:11 PM) *
As for The 20+ season, I think it will come once he has a season where he's injury free, or at least only has slight injuries that don't sideline him for months on end like he keeps having.

Injury prone players are prone to injury. It's not going to stop. He may hit 20 in all comps if he has an amazing season, but like RvP, he just can't stay fit so will probably never hit 20 in the league. But if someone else can do that, it doesn't matter so much.
acid911
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 26 2011, 12:11 AM) *
Also I voted for Zlatan, but I think some under estimate how influential Pato was for us in the 2nd part of the season. Ibra was more influential, but Pato also stepped up with some big goals for us. And I think it's unfar to say that he is yet to fulfill any of the potential he had.

Totally and wholeheartedly agreed. smile.gif wink.gif I thought no one would notice. When Iba lost his mojo due to injuries and suspensions, it was Pato who stepped up. Big time. The brace in the derby match vs inter was stuff that makes legends.
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jul 25 2011, 08:23 PM) *
Injury prone players are prone to injury. It's not going to stop. He may hit 20 in all comps if he has an amazing season, but like RvP, he just can't stay fit so will probably never hit 20 in the league. But if someone else can do that, it doesn't matter so much.

I think if he's 25 and still having such issues with muscular injuries then we can talk about it plagueing him for his entire career. I feel it's too early to say since his body was/is still developing.

QUOTE (acid911 @ Jul 25 2011, 08:49 PM) *
Totally and wholeheartedly agreed. smile.gif wink.gif I thought no one would notice. When Iba lost his mojo due to injuries and suspensions, it was Pato who stepped up. Big time. The brace in the derby match vs inter was stuff that makes legends.

Yep, and the performance against Napoli, the goal vs Chievo and so on.
acid911
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 26 2011, 01:35 AM) *
I think if he's 25 and still having such issues with muscular injuries then we can talk about it plagueing him for his entire career. I feel it's too early to say since his body was/is still developing.

Exactly. smile.gif He deserves a lease until 25. Though what Kurt says is also true, once an injury-prone player, always an injury-prone player. There have been exceptions to this rule, but you never can tell.

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 26 2011, 01:35 AM) *

True, true. cool.gif And the shirt off, and fist pumps and all that.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 25 2011, 11:35 PM) *

If you take a look at Kaka and CR when they first moved to Milan & United respectively, you will notice their scrawny figure. 2 years later, you will notice a lot of difference in their build, ie growth hormones.

Some people are fine, yet others don't know their limits when they train .. hence Pato getting injured.
ACMBoY
Zlatan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.