Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milan adventure excites Mexes
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > News Dump
anano1214
Philippe Mexes can’t wait to wear the Milan jersey after completing his Bosman switch from Roma.

“I’m very happy about my new adventure,” he told Sportitalia after having dinner with Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani last night. “I will give my all to this team.

“What did I speak to Galliani about? A bit of everything, but don’t ask me who the famous Mr X is as I have no idea.”

Mr X is the club’s top transfer objective for the summer, but his identity still remains a bit of a mystery.

Galliani has confirmed that the player is a left-sided midfielder, but has denied claims that the unnamed target is Napoli’s Marek Hamsik.

Another possible candidate is Standard Liege midfielder Axel Witsel.

Milan official Ariedo Braida flew out to Belgium on Friday and watched Witsel miss a penalty in the 1-1 draw with Turkey a few hours later.

The Belgium international, still just 22-years-old, is thought to be worth in the region of €15m.

Football-Italia
Kazdoodle
Gonna be a lil interesting to see Him in the jersey next season. but who the hell is this Mr X. nice usage of name eh xD
X-Offender
http://youtu.be/KoJyGmKFKrg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.