Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Invader puts Milan scarf on Messi
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > News Dump
anano1214
Falco has struck again. The Italian pitch invader managed to wrap a Milan scarf around the neck of Leo Messi during the Champions League Final.

The figure, real name Mario Ferri, became notorious for repeated pitch invasions in Italy wearing a t-shirt urging Marcello Lippi to call Antonio Cassano for the 2010 World Cup.

He expanded his horizons, always wearing a Superman t-shirt, during the Club World Cup Final between Inter and Mazembe in Abu Dhabi in December.

Last night Falco got on to the pitch at Wembley Stadium during Barcelona’s 3-1 victory over Manchester United.

Before security managed to drag him away, he wrapped a Milan scarf around Messi’s neck.

Football Italia
anano1214

han2503
lol good one biggrin.gif
William405
Let the Messi to Milan rumors begin! tongue.gif
Zed.D
When did that happen? I didn't see it. good one though biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (William405 @ May 29 2011, 12:46 PM) *
Let the Messi to Milan rumors begin! tongue.gif

Nah, our boss prefer Ronaldo over him tongue.gif
Kazdoodle
haha messis a true milanista xD
Dracoris
I heard Messi got ice cream with Galliani and Allegri after the game
Zed.D
Thanks for the video d'Arc.LP.

I'd never seen an invader treated so kindly by the security guards. of course, I'd never seen an invader exiting the pitch by his own will either.

QUOTE (Dracoris @ May 29 2011, 09:17 PM) *
I heard Messi got ice cream with Galliani and Allegri after the game

Your unofficial but reliable source told you that?
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 29 2011, 07:20 PM) *
Thanks for the video d'Arc.LP.

I'd never seen an invader treated so kindly by the security guards. of course, I'd never seen an invader exiting the pitch by his own will either.

You're welcome.

I think he made this thing a scince on it's own and got used to it biggrin.gif
William405
QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 29 2011, 09:20 PM) *
Your unofficial but reliable source told you that?

biggrin.gif
Dracoris
Yea, word on the street is they skipped through the park as well after playing a game of catch
han2503
QUOTE (Dracoris @ May 29 2011, 11:34 PM) *
Yea, word on the street is they skipped through the park as well after playing a game of catch

Well, my sources tell me that it was Iniesta that Fester was wooing, not Messi. He was just the cover story wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.